one

My protective sister

 

At l.joe home...(7:15 a.m)

"yah!!! get up you're late already"hanna scrub her eyes and glared to her appa before she quickly wake up....it's her first time in her new school the xoxo highschool....it's a boys only school and because her brother is there she just going there too....yes everyone is telling her that she is too protective and she doesn't even care about it....she don't want her brother fall in love with men as she really hate gay...she go to l.joe room and wake her beloved brother "byunghun-oppa palli ireona...we're late already..." byunghun quickly gets up and prepare himself quickly as they really late now.....they takes bread and go to school with their driver..

At xoxo highschool(7:30 a.m)

they try going faster in the school but in the end they meet the student council that already at the gate...."hey, do you the new student, we think we never met you before" they just nodded and just quiet because scared that they will be on the dicipline room on their first day at school...."hey relax...because you are the new student we will let you go this time by the way my name is kai and this is d.o" the tan boy introduce him and the short boy beside them....hanna can see their hands is together so they must be a gay couple..but they don't make her on a diciplinary room today so she is just okay...." i am lee hanna and this is my brother l.joe...can we go now and if you don't mind can you please tell us where is the office room, we need to registerd to ur class as soon as possible or not we will missed our first class"she try not to panic but she already panic.."okay, soo will lead you to the officer room....and make sure next time you don't come late to school okay....soo have fun with them okay" kai pinched d.o cheeks and make him blushes meanwhile hanna is almost vomit to their sweet scene but she is trying hard to hide it from them or else she can't go to their class quickly.. "follow me" they followed d.o and reached the office room...."good morning mr.park...i'm sorry to disturb you but these two says they have registerd here and want to know where is their class"mr.park look at hanna and look to d.o again" okay d.o thank you so much....you must be hanna and byunghun right...okay follow me i will show where is your class and d.o you can go back to your class now"with that they follow mr.park and reached to a class. there's a woman teacher inside and she is looking the both of us..she said something to mr.park and go to them..."okay i'm your class teacher you can call me miss han okay come in let me introduce you everyone else" they come in into the class and eet some student and the two student that they just meet earlier...