preparations

Breathless Eternity (postponed)

The house was super hectic today. With all the preparations for tonight’s event i can't help but sigh in frustration. Heck i can't even down a full meal without being disturbed or instructed to do a favor. “Hey” says luhan as he hands me a sandwich. “Anyo, you should eat, i know you have not ate anything since last night” i say. I know because he spent almost last night and this morning finalizing the party. I dont understand why he has to do it, why don't they just hire an event planner.  “May i?” he ask as he takes the seat next to me. “So are you ready for tonight” i ask. “Yeah but i don't really want to go” he replied. “May i ask why”. He turned his head away from me before slowly turning it back. “Its too much pressure, ever since Siwon hyung declared he did not want the company, I was the only one left to take care of it since Nichkhun Oppa can't fulfill his duties because he’s deaf” he says. “Ah thats why your dad hit you last time” i mumbled. “HUh?” ask luhan. “nothing” I reply.

6 hours till the event, and the house is still hectic, if not more. The hairdresser’s and makeup artist all have arrive to assist the family. Since i'm not part of the family i don't have the privilege of designer’s and makeup artist to style me and get me ready for the event. Thank god there is youtube or else i would have look like a drag queen in no time. “Tiffany shi, aren’t you going to come and get your hair and makeup done downstair’s” Taeyeon says as she enter my room with half of her hair rolled up in rollers while the other half down. “Anyo, gwenchanayo ill do mine myself” i reply. “Anyo, we did not pay these people to not do what they're supposed to do” she says as she pulls me up and out of my room and towards stairs”. Tell you this girl is persistent.

“Please take a seat” the said lady say as reach's for the blowdryer. She begins gathering up my hair and after 5 minute into the process i could feel my eye’s giving in. “You can go sleep..” I could not even make up what she said before my vision went completely blank. Despite the loud sound of everyone yelling and the blow dryer, i still managed to fall asleep.

“Tiffany shi were done”. Her voice woke me up like an alarm clock. “How did you managed to fall asleep for 3 hour’s while she tugs on your hair?” asked Taeyeon. I reply with a shrug. “Anyway were done” says the lady.  

As usual its 6:00 pm, which means it’s Nichkhun's medication  time. “Nichkhun it is time to take your medication’s” i say as i slightly knock on his door. After 2 seconds im greeted with a well groomed Nichkhun wearing the exact same Tux he wore at the dress shop few days ago but this time his hair is styled to perfection. As i fixated my gaze on the young lad my heart began racing as if it was a horse. What is my body doing to me?stop it. it wasn’t until Nichkhun clasp his hand together in front of my face ,when my heart finally slowed down. I shake it off as if it never happened. After he gulped down his medication’s, i can't help but watch him struggle to apply his bow tie on. “You need help with that” i ask as i slowly placed the tray on his bed. He did not answer, but he turned his body towards me and raised his head up and away from me. I make my way towards him and begin working on his tie. “Hey thanks for the dress , if it wasn't for you i probably be dressless right now”. He continues to keep his head away from me but nod’s maybe agreeing with me but i dont know. “Ya! quit looking at the wall i'm talking to you” i say. He continues to focus his gaze on the blank white wall’s  forcing me to slightly turned his head to the right so that his head is facing me which happens to be my mistake. Our face were literally 3 cm adjacent with each other, if it wasn’t for my reasonably short height our lips would lock with each other. I did not notice that i have been staring at the young lad this whole time earning uncanny looks from him. My mind is saying stop looking while my heart says otherwise. Its not that i can't stop looking at him its just i don't want to stop. His eye’s were mesmerizing pulling me in deeper the longer i peer into his soul. Then all of a sudden my heart begins racing again this time uncontrollably, just like it did that time when he kissed me in that dress shop. Sure it was dreadful at first but only because i was shock, i mean who would not be. My heart beats twice as fast now making my palms moist as a wet sponge and that’s when i totally lost it. I placed my porcelain hued arm’s around the young lad’s neck earning yet another look from him that i can't comprehend as i was too busy looking at the lads peach lips and how they tasted. I pulled him closer until there were no space between us and placed my lips unto his. My heart once again beat’s faster and faster but the unsettling feeling this time was no longer found. Curios on how his lips tasted i began parting my lips so that his lower lip was right in between. I pulled on it like a dog with a stick in his mouth. Again i repeat my steps as i try my very best to savor this sensational feeling i feel inside. I run my fingers along his hair, the hair ive been wanting to lay my hands on for months now ruining his perfectly styled comb over. “Uhmmm” i moan in satisfaction. Just when i thought this ual desire can't get anymore well ual i uncontrollably his Tuxedo jacket trying not to break the kiss at all cosy. Im also not the only one that seemingly enjoying this action reserved for couple’s as he contribute by adding his lips into the kiss as well. The make out session lasted for 5 more minutes before Nichkhun began sliding his hand up my leg and under my robe which i was told to change into before i got my hair and makeup done. His action’s Immediately shot me right up from the bed we were both sitting on.  “Ya! do i look easy” i yell in frustration as he earned a slap across his face from me. I walked towards the door in utter humiliation, thinking what have i just done. “S..so..SORRY”. Before i could make it out of the lad’s room my heel turned back towards the boy, stunned. “Di.. did you just say something” barely able to ask the question as my mind is under a full mind blow. Before he could respond i pulled him with me until we were out in the street hayling for a cab. Taeyeon asked where we were going as we headed out but with my mind somewhere else i was not able to respond properly. Finally a cab arrived and we entered the vehicle. “Where to?” asked the ahjushi. “SM Memorial Hospital please” i reply. Before we know it we were on our way to the hospital still with my shocked faced still in tacked.