Nice to meet you

Breathless Eternity (postponed)

The house was quite large to Tiffany’s eyes. The home exterior was very interesting as it has a modern influence yet very traditional in way, at least to Stephanie’s eyes not to mention a 4 acre of free land and 180 degrees view of what looks like Korea Bay surrounds the home. Its almost the end of august and Tiffany has still yet to begin her summer break but since she agreed to do this job her break might be delayed till who knows when. And the sight of the wide ocean reminded her just that. The car suddenly halt breaking Stephanie’s thought and jerked the girl forward hitting her head on the car window.

“Chaesobhamnida” says the driver.

“Ah... anyo gwenchanayo” i reply.

The driver pressed a few buttons near the house entrance  before the gates in front of her opened. The car then began to move and into the driveway. It doesn't take long before the car halt making Tiffany hit her head on the windows again. Another man dressed quite nicely opened the car doors and helped the fellow lady out of the car.

The man in front of her greeted her just like a chauffeur in a 5 star hotel. “Anyonghaseyo, miss.....?” the man waited for the lady to answer her. “Ah... Tiffany Hwang” she replies. “Welcome miss Tiffany Hwang to the Chae family resident”. She kindly reply with a bow and a handshake.

As both the Chauffeur looking man and Tiffany make their way down the hall into the family room all the intriguing details of the home immediately takes a backseat as she notices a bunch of family pics and birth certificates hanged onto the white walls in the hallway.

Finally entering the family room she is then greeted by a little kid and a women what's looks to be stephanies age. “Anyong neiga Tiffany amnida” Both the young lady and kid infront of her smiles and giggles a little. “You dont need to be formal” she says. “Ah chincha” Tiffany replies. “Im Taeyeon and this is haru” Taeyeon smiles while Haru waves at her. “kyeopta” Tiffany says making Haru blush a little. “Anyway Siwon oppa won't come home till 11:00 pm and ask me if i could introduce you too Nichkhun myself”. She first settle into her new room and Tiffany escorts her to Nichkhun's room afterwards.

“You guys don't look alike at all you and haru” Tiffany asks “Its because she is adopted” “Me, Siwon Oppa and Luhan are Biological siblings while Haru was found in front of our house alone we even filed a police report but no one claimed her so we just adopted her and finally Nichkhun i don't know where to start”  Stephanie Hwang was on the edge of her seat when something interrupted Taeyeon thus not finishing what she was saying. To her dismay she did not continue after that. “Well here we are” Taeyeon says. Taeyeon opens the door and introduced me to Nichkhun. “Well i have to go” says taeyeon and leaves.

“Anyong Neiga Tiffany Amnida, and i will be your new caretaker” Tiffany watches as the boy in front of him give her a glance before he writes  into a notepad. He holds it up as Tiffany read his handwriting. “Whatever you're just wasting your time on me i don't need a Nanny i'm old enough to take care of myself. i'm deaf not stupid now please leave my room” chills travel down tiffanys spine and slightly rolled her eyes before answering with a simple “Ne”. But Tiffany knows something about Nichkhun that even Nichkhun himself doesn't know.

With all this time to kill before Nichkhun must take his medication she proceeds on exploring the rest of the house and possibly walk down to the beach which was only 2 blocks away from the house. As she walks around the backyard pool a sudden touch scared Tiffany as she almost fell in the pool before being saved but slipped on a puddle therefore resulted in her falling on to her .

“Gwenchana” he ask. He helped her get up and on her feet.  “Ne” she replies before giving a slight bow to the male. “nugu?” he asked. “Anyong neiga Tiffany amnida, i'm Nichkhun Sunbaes new caretaker” she replies. “OH Jinja, I'm Luhan and sorry for scaring you i did not mean to” he say. “Anyo gwenchana” she replies. “Anyway i have to go but see you later” He gave Tiffany a smile while he lays his hand on his neck before he left. Tiffany kindly replies with a big smile.

Tiffany wakes up from her nap despite how interesting this house was she got bored and slept for over 4 hours when a loud knocking and  heavy panting and breathing could be heard on the other side of the door. Suddenly, it hit her right on the face she has forgotten to give Nichkhun his medication and immediately she runs to her bedroom door opens it and gives a quick glance to the struggling Nichkhun who was now on the ground before running to grab his medication in her luggage. She returns with a box containing palox which regulate his mood levels and his medications. Before she could give him his medications he was to be calmed down something she had learn in med school. “Look at me Nichkhun” He gives it his best to look at her despite having struggled to do so. “Good, Now follow me inhale... exhale...inhale...exhale....” His breathing begins to return to normal but still struggles to let in air and out  from time to time. It took 7 minutes before Nichkhun was in stable condition to take his meds. Slowly Tiffany one by one puts the medication in his mouth and made him drink water each time to help get the medications to go down easier. After she finishes giving him his meds she waited until he was able to regain his strength before she sits him up and walks him to her bed since his bedroom was upstairs and the living room was downstairs. Tiffany was not about to carry him either upstairs or down so her bedroom would do for now. After 2 minutes of laying him down he drifted to so sleep while Tiffany cleans up the mess both made. She then notices his arm was bleeding and finish cleaning before she was to do something about his arm. She reaches for the first aide kit holds onto his hand and cleans the wound before it gets infected. He probably hurt himself while coming downstairs from his room to mines since he wasn't in the best condition it resulted in him getting hurt. She then gets up from the bed when her hand was still being held onto. She tries to pry his hands away but it didn't work after 3 minutes of trying to separate his hand from hers she gives up then quickly falls asleep beside Nichkhun while both were still holding hands.

-sorry for confusing you guys Nichkhun is actullay mute not deaf, thank you all for reading my fanfic i appreciate it! 

                                                                                                -Hallyu_123