Awkward

Breathless Eternity (postponed)

Its been a very awkward week for Tiffany and Nichkhun. Tiffany wants nothing to do with Nichkhun but her job requires her to. “Its time to take your medication’s” says Tiffany as she knocks on his door. As usual he doesn't answer, but what can you expect from a deaf chaebol. It took Tiffany a few knocks before the sound of footsteps became dominant and the door opens. Tiffany then slowly makes her way in his room despite the awkward atmosphere that surrounds both person. As Nichkhun gulps the pills given to him one by one, Tiffany could not help herself as she shot awkward glance’s at the said male before looking away then doing the process over again. Suddenly Nichkhun shot a glance at Tiffany which happens to be his first mistake because now both are looking at each other awkwardly for about a minute before a voice interrupts. “Ya why are you staring at each other like you're reading each others souls” says Taeyeon. “Anyo, unni i was looking at ... uh ..the window” replies Tiffany. “Sure, whatever you say” says taeyeon as she puts emphasis on the sure part.

    After 2 hours of being trapped inside the mansion, Tiffany decided that she would go dress shopping for the ball despite being held in 2 days. She might as well use her invitation since only stockholders and the best doctors in the hospital are invited to come. It took exactly 30 just like last time for her to arrive at Le pauls dress shop. Due to the incident last time it took a lot of courage for Tiffany to return to the shop.

    “Mr. Paul i came back to get the dress” Tiffany says. “OH! Tiffany darling youre back” says Paul. “What dress are you talking about exactly” ask paul. “The one of kind dress, the dress where the guy kissed me” says tiffany. “Ohh that dress, sorry darling but that dress is no longer here someone has ordered it this morning” replies Paul. “Chinchayo!” says Tiffany. “Sorry darling” says Paul. Tiffany then left the Dress shop disappointed and a little depressed. to make up for it she treats herself to an entire cake before heading home with a huge stomach ache.

    As soon as she made it into her room she quickly let herself fall unto her bed which happens to be a bad decision as a hard box hits her on her back making her scream in pain. It took her a minute or two before she was able to sit up properly. She then began to stare at the white box wondering what contains in it. She slowly pulls the top of the box off like she was expecting it to be a bomb or something. But it wasn't, It took her a few seconds to process everything in. It was the dress, The dress from mr Pauls dress shop, the dress where Nichkhun kissed her and beside it is a little note.

 

    Sorry for kissing you, i hope you dont hate me or anything so to make up for it i bought this dress for you. You looked very pretty in it btw and you can wear it to the ball in 2 days.

                                -nichkhun

    “ So corny” Tiffany says but she couldn't help herself but smile at the said male’s actions.

    

    


 

 

    -SORRY FOR THIS LATE AND SHORT UPDATE. IM FLYING TO CANCUN TOMMOROW AND I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO PUT ANOTHER UPDATE UNTIL THE END OF THE WEEK. i HOPE EVERYONE HAS AN AWESOME SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!! >.< ALSO EXO JUST PREVIEWED THEIR NEW SONG AND IM SOOOOO EXCITED SO HERE'S an exo mv for yall.