Gomawo

Breathless Eternity (postponed)

The cold summer breeze blew into Nichkhun’s comb over, slightly agitated he fixes the issue by putting on his favorite snapback hat backwards. Despite the little irritant constantly blowing on his face and not to mention the sand from the beach behind their home constantly blows onto his face too he still continues to enjoy the warm heat provided by the sun. Suddenly he hears a voice from a far. “Khunnie!..HELP Me!”. He then tries to identify where exactly the voice is coming out from. About 2 Yards from his position she spots a woman in distress. He watches as the women struggles to swim back to shore since the constant strong tides pull her farther and farther away from the coastline. “Khunnie help me” she yells. It takes him 30 seconds before he identifies the women and jumps into the water himself. “Hold on eomma” he yells. Midway a sudden strong wave pulls him down deeper and deeper into the water. He tries to pull himself up and back to the surface again but not until his third attempt did he successfully manage to reach the surface. He catches his breath only to swallow water in instead which happened to be his first mistake. He checked his surrounding and the women was no where to be found. “E......” he could not finish his words for some odd reason his voice was gone no where to be found. He gives it another try before another wave pulled him even deeper underwater. He was about to swim up to the surface again when a huge rock comes and struck him right across his left temple. He blinks twice before closing his eyes and lets his body get pulled deeper underwater when he out.

    “Ya..wake up” Tiffany says as she wiggles him ever so lightly to wake him up. He let his body shot up from the bed scaring both Haru who was in the room and Tiffany. “Aigoo you scared me” tiffany says. “Gwenchanayo, oppa”haru asks. Nichkhun gives an im okay smile to haru. “You were sweating and breathing hard” Tiffany adds but Nichkhun replies her with a glare that made Tiffany cringe. Nichkhun then got up and off the bed which he regrets moments later as he falls back down to the bed which resulted in both Haru and Tiffany laughing while Nichkhun glares at both.

    20 minutes past before Tiffany helps him walk back to his room. Its likely that he will be like that for another 30 minutes since his medications contains high doses of statin which causes him to be weak for about 2 hours. He quickly falls back asleep the minute tiffany tucks him in his bed.

    She walks out his room when Siwon walks up to her with a disappointed face. “I need to talk to you”. “Sunbae youre home” she replies. “Ne” he replies. His office in the house was even larger than  the one in the hospital. “Please sit” siwon says. “Ne” she kindly replies. “I heard what happened is everything okay” “ne” stephanie replies. “You do realize if this happens again i have no choice but fire you” he says. She kindly replies him with a bow.

    She leaves his office when she runs into someone else. “Gwenchanayo?” he asks.She quickly glance at the person. “Luhan shi, youre back” Stephanie asks. “Ne, noona”. She was about to excuse herself from the conversation before she was interrupted by Luhan. “Noona, I was about to go to the pool for a quick dip, you wanna come?”. Tiffany smiled to that. “sure but i have to give Nichkhun his meds first okay”. She then runs upstairs to her room in a rush manner making Luhan chuckle a little.

    “Here take this” Tiffany says as she hands him a tray filled with his last required medications for the day. “why are you dress like that its almost midnight” ask Nichkhun. “You dont need to know that just take your meds” says Tiffany. “I do not care anyway” replies Nichkhun. She waited until Nichkhun chugged down all his med and rolled her eyes prior to closing his door. “I saw that” Nichkhun says. “I don't care” tiffany say.

Tiffany walks through the patio doors leading to the pool, revealing the beautiful bright stars shining across the sky. She continues to focus her gaze along the luminous night sky when a sudden slap sound breaks her focus that she even stumbled a little. She looks around the pool are where exactly the sound came from. Then another hand threaten to hit someone's face. “LUHAN!” she says as she runs to luhan putting herself between him and the other man threatening to slap his face. “Anyo!” says tiffany as she extends her hand in between both men earning a pissed of face from the other men. “deugo se yo?!” he asks in deep voice that sent chills down Tiffany’s back . “I'm Nichkhun’s caretaker” Tiffany says in a less confident way. He then focus his gaze to Luhan. “If this happens again Luhan, expect the unexpected” he says as he points his finger at Luhan before walking back in the house. “APPA!” Luhan yells but the man just continue to walk back into the house. Luhan then falls to the ground earning a heartbreaking expression from tiffany. Tiffany also falls to her knee focusing her gaze to Luhan. “Gwencha...” Tiffany says but was cut off when Luhan slams his body onto hers while wrapping his arms around her back. The sudden warmth makes Luhan smile a little and so does Tiffany. “Gomawo Noona” Luhan says as he tightens his embrace. “You're welcome Luhan”.

    

-Sorry if this chapter is kinda boring I wrote as fast I could before school started and Im changing the tittle to Breathless eternity, thank you! ;)