-three- Suho's POV -REWRITE-

Is This Love?

Ahhh -- I'm so tired... yesterday was Christmas Eve and today is Christmas. I fell back into the comfort of the cushiony  chair. Plus, Santa dropped off a boy at the front doorstep of my bar, cafe, pub whatever you would call it! What luck right? Thankfully, Kai found him so I could push all the responsibility to take care of the fainted kid to him and go home without any hassle. I feel really stressed out at the moment, my cafe needs to hire more people and then there is also the fact that my co-manager, Yixing is out sick of all things?! That nasty flu is taking most of my workers from me and I can't stop it! I will have to wait a couple of weeks till my workers get better, fighting Joonmyun!

I sigh as I examined the space around me. Papers were everywhere you could lay sight on, the desk was drowned in them, and you couldn't tell there was a couch in the room with all these papers all over the place. I step out of my messy office -- out to the floor -- checking which of my staff were present. The floor was all set, the tables neatly organized with the chairs underneath, however the only occupants in the room was Kai and another boy. When the two notice me enter the room, Kai walks up to me with the handsome blonde boy that we had found yesterday evening.

"Ahh... It's you." I smiled my business "Angel's Smile" - as Yixing called it - at the blonde, "Welcome to EXO, I am the manager/owner of this place, my name is Kim Joonmyun, but you can call me Suho." I offer out my hand to the younger man in front of me, and he takes it, shakes it before letting go. Very professional... just what is this kid...

"My name is Oh Sehun." the blonde politely bows to me, "I would like to ask you a favor, Suho-ssi!" He bows his head down once again in a formal manner, " Please let me work here!" I am surprised by the sudden outburst request and I steal a look at Kai to see if he had any clue about the other's actions, but by his shocked expression, I could tell he had no clue that the younger would do so. Now I'm troubled... We do need workers and all... but do we even have enough money to pay the guy... Well I guess its not like adding Sehun to the staff will kill us... I give Sehun another look. He is an extremely handsome boy, tall with a good expression, and his manners are good.

"We would be glad to have you." I answer back to him as I examined the blonde, "You have good looks so I'll put you on the floor for now." I turn to the tan awe-struck boy, "Kai can you introduce him to Luhan, and tell Luhan to show him the ropes! I need to check on the rest of the staff." I assigned the task to the younger who saluted to me playfully which I ignored. I wasn't really in the mood to play right now, with how much work needs to be done before opening time. But forgive me Sehun, how I do feel bad for you... I mean he has to deal with Luhan of all people on his first day, and everyone knows how Luhan is when it's a Tuesday. But, oh well! I already have enough on my plate to worry about! I stride towards the kitchen. I don't have the time to worry about some kid who may be killed by the likes of Luhan. 

I passed by the kitchen and get a good look inside. It was clean as usual with the white countertops sparkling, the center stove area sparkling, the refridgerators in the corner sparkling, and even the  oven was sparkling; the room was incredibly clean! Inside this extremely clean room was a tall raven haired boy, preparing for the day's work. I smile as I chime in, "Good morning Tao!"

The black-haired boy turns towards me by instinct and gives me a sweet smile, "Good morning Suho! I am almost finished with the preparations, so you don't have to worry about the kitchen!"

He shows me is clean pans and pots, and I nod in agreement. "Keep up with the good work!" I call out as I leave the kitchen area.

My feet glides through the carpet floors as I pass through the empty hallway near the break room, when I hear a creek at the door. "'Morning, Suho..." I hear a groggy voice come from behind me. Twirling around, I find Xiumin, our cute barista, yawning as he enters the room. Strange... His auburn brown hair was unkept unlike his usual sharp look, and he looked absolutely exhausted.

"You look horrible this morning," I chuckled, "Did something happen yesterday?" I am worried about the older man, however it was also very refreshing to see the older out of wack.

Xiumin, however, turned blue, however he quickly recovered before joking back, "Nothing much, just a long night. But how about you, you don't look so good yourself!" He waves me off as he heads to the lockers, "You should go back to your office and get some rest boss! You could use it!"

Before Xiumin closes the door, I yell, "Then I'll leave opening the shop to you." I hear a chuckle in responce as the door closes all the way and makes a click sound.

Yeah I really could use some sleep... I exit the break room and walked down the corridor straight to my office. I should just clean up the place before I take a little nap... I started to rearrange all the papers, stacking certain ones together and placing them around my desk and throwing other papers into the trash. After about 15 minutes the couch room looks comfortable enough to take a nap in. Softly, I slide onto the couch with my feet on one end and my head on the other, I fell into a soothing bliss called sleep.


Hello, everyone! I have FINALLY finished the 3rd chapter! Sorry for the delay!

I have been sick for a bit plus school is starting up again so who knows when I will update again!

Please remember to check out my other stories:

Club EXO

Our Cursed Fate

Thank you for reading! Please comment, upvote, and subscribe! \(^v^)/