"Lover" ?

Fairytales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

without any further annoying author notes, here's the second chapter :3

 

~~~~~~

Class was boring.

And you can’t seem to focus on whatever the teacher is telling you. The first class was music, and you didn’t care much about it anyway. Your mind was filled with a particular guy, Kim Hanbin.

“That rude, fetal-alcohol-face, asstard, mouthbreather, homolord! Eat and die, you worthless space of DNA and air!”

You crumpled your music sheet, which earned a few attentions from those who are sitting around you. You looked like an evil witch who finally found her next prey to be sacrificed to satan. Damn, you look horrifying!

“Uhh… Hey, Are you okay?”

 a guy next to you tapped his finger on your shoulder. Making you surprised because of his touch. You turned your head to him, and that guy looked worried. Who is he?

“Err.. Yea, sorta..” You scratched your head, feeling embarrassed. He then smiled at you. Looking as glad as ever. You noticed that his tie is red. Is he a second year? If so, then you’re glad that you have the same class as him right now.

“I’m Kim Daehan. Nice to meet you.” He said, reaching out his hand for a handshake.

You stared at his giant hand for a while, hesitating. You know that in every story, there’s always the two-faced bastard who ruins everything. In the fairytales that Dad told you, you learned that you cannot give trust easily to people you just met.

“So, you don’t do handshakes?”

He shrugged and pulled his hand back. You sighed of relief. For the next couple of minutes, the feeling of guilt was slowly rising into you.

“That guy didn’t seem very bad.”

“Hold up, maybe he wants something from me so he acts that way.”

“He is way too nice.”

“That angelic smile is real! This guy is not bad.”

Millions of thoughts are running around your head. First, you got Hanbin to ruin your mood. And now, you got trust issues. This is only the first day, and school is already driving you really crazy.

Suddenly, the bell rang and snapped you back to reality.

“Well, don’t wanna be late for food.”

He gave you a wink before tidying up his stuff on the table, and left the classroom. You really wish that you’d get a chance to meet him again to apologize. Well, actually you wanted to apologize right now, but you’re afraid that you wouldn’t know what to say and it may end up awkward. Just like with everybody else early this morning. Well maybe you’re just socially awkward?

“Hi! Please attend the opening ceremony later at noon! There’ll be our band performing! Be sure not to miss it~”

A cute, chubby looking girl handed you a flyer. You stared at her, and she seems awfully familiar to you.

“Wait… are you Minho’s sister?”

“And… you are?”

“I’m Yaejin! Oh my gosh, Minho told me so, so, so much about you! Look how cute and small you are!”

She pinched your cheek, played with your hair, and pulled your nose. Well yeah, her face was familiar but you didn’t know who she is. Probably there was someone who looked like her in the past, and it reminded you of her.

“As you can guess, I’m his girlfriend! What’s your name again? Seulmi? Seulgi? Seulhi?”

“…It’s Seulbi.”

“Oh, yes! Seulbi~”

She cupped your cheeks with her hands, and played your cheeks with it. Gee, what does she think you are? A doll? But whatever with how she’s treating right now. She seems like an energizer who is kind and supportive.

“Yaejin! Where were you? I thought you were pract--.. Oh, so you met this kid already?”

You heard a familiar voice behind you. As you thought, it was Kim Daehan. The guy you met earlier. He looked taller when he’s standing up. And his posture is also good. He could be a model material if he wanted to.

“Kid? Who you calling a kid?” You pouted.

“Yes! Turns out, she’s Minho’s little sister. Look at her, Daehan! Just how cute she is, right?!”

“What?”

Suddenly, the atmosphere froze. Earlier, it was refreshing and warm. But as soon as Daehan spoke in a question term, it changed drastically. “Mood breaker.”

“So… You’re Hyora’s sister then?”

“Yeah.. wait, how do you know her?”

“…Seriously? She never told you about me?”

You stood there in silence. Honestly, when you were homeschooled, both Hyora and Minho rarely talk about their school life. You don’t know whether they keep it as a secret on purpose, or they don’t really wanna talk about it at all.

“Well, no?” You shrugged.

“I’m her boyfriend.”

He flicked your forehead. You winced in pain and he snickered. Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Seriously. Your stepsiblings keep so much secrets from you.

“By the way Yaejin, we really need to practice after we eat. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter