Happy family?

Fairytales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIII!!! as my promise, i posted this once/week okay :3 here's chapter 4~~~

 

 

~~~~

 

You finally decided to go to school on the next day.

Well probably what you’re experiencing right now is not such a big deal anyway. You learned to cope with it all these years.

The three of you decided to go grocery shopping—since you guys only got ramen at home, and the maids and butlers are not always there.

Minho and Hyora are bickering just like always. Seeing them is like seeing Tom and Jerry.

“Hmm… I think we need more snacks! Let’s go buy snacks first!”

“Who made you boss? We’re going to buy vegetables first. It’s healthier!”

“But I can’t live without snacks!”

“If you’re stranded on a deserted island, will you survive just eating a bag of chips?”

“…”

Well that question made Minho quiet. Finally, he decided to shut up.

“Uhh.. Hey, guys? Is it okay if go and buy some soap? We ran out of stock.” You stood in between, breaking the tension between Tom and Jerry.

Suddenly, you got both of their attention, and they started to smile widely at you.

“Of course. Go and help yourself!” Hyora said with gritted teeth. She was forcing her smile. Clearly, it looked like she was still pissed off with annoying Minho. She then grabbed Minho’s head and patted his head. Hard.

“Ow, ouch! S-stop it, Noona!”

“What are you talking about, Minho-ya? I’m patting your head with all my love!”

“Seulbi, help me!”

Minho looked at you with pleading eyes. You just shrugged at him and left the both of them. You glanced back looking at Minho with his ‘Oh, I’m so dead’ expression which made you chuckle a little.

You walked by the supermarket, searching for the bath and body section. It was quiet hard since the supermarket is humongous, and you’re just like a tiny ant out of a thousand other ants.

You suddenly felt like you were hungry. You didn’t know why, but you turned your direction over the smell of freshly cooked sausages. You saw a tiny stand who looked like it was promoting a new product of sausages for the supermarket. “Praise God, it’s free food.”

You scampered towards the stand, and quickly took a cup full of juicy red looking sausages. Even though there’s only four pieces of them, you ate them with all your love. Even earning attention from the stand lady who was smiling looking at your expression every time you took a bite out of it.

Suddenly you felt a breathing near your earlobe. It tickles you.

“Wow. How many days have you been hungry?”

You were startled, and quickly turned back and saw a guy leaning over staring at you in awe. But he doesn’t have to lean so close until you can feel his breathing, right? It felt awkward since you’re short, and it looked like he was talking to a kid.

“Are you lost, kid? Do you want me to help you?” He said revealing his eyesmile.

You were right. He did see you as a kid.

“Wha-“

“Don’t worry! Bobby is here to help you!”

“But I-“

“Come on!”

He really didn’t give you any chance to talk. And with no hesitation, he grabbed your hand which made you drop the cup full of delicious sausages, and a few seconds later you were pulled by him. Your eyes widen, and glanced back looking at the cup who was already on the floor… it was a poor sight.

“My… My sausages…” You pursed your lips.

“Excuse me, whatever-your-name-is!” You pulled back your hand. Damn, he was holding your wrist so tightly that it hurts so bad. You stopped and stood there. Looking at the guy who was pulling you earlier with deadly eyes.

Realizing that you were not in his grip, he stopped walking and turned back. He stared at you looking confused as ever. For the record, the one who’s supposed to be confused is you, right?!

“Oh, that’s right!” He clasped his hands together and giggled. He’s always showing his eyesmile. Your stare softened. It seemed like he’s startin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter