a Fake Fairytale

Fairytales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIII SO THIS IS THE 3RD CHAPTER. maybe i will be updating one chapter/per week, but who knows? this is just a suggestion that one of my buddies told me to do :P

 

~~~~~

“Seulbi? Did something happen?” Hyora asked. After all, you look really gloomy.

It was finally the end of school. But the thoughts of what happened earlier at the first break is still running in your head. How could he do that?!

“N-no… I’m fine..”

You puffed your cheeks with your hands and closed your eyes. You sighed.

“Okay… but if there’s something going on, you better tell me. Okay?” Hyora gave you a wink.

“Now where is that stupid brother of yours…”

Come to think of it, you haven’t really seen Minho anywhere since the last break. Where is he? Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You knew who it was, and you didn’t want to turn your head whatsoever.

“Hey.”

“Leave me alone.”

“No can do. I’m your boyfriend, remember?”

“But not that kind of boyfriend!” You finally snapped. Once again, drawing attention from others. You could feel that they were all whispering around you. You hated this. Even Hyora is looking at you with opened wide. Hanbin is really getting on your nerves.

“Seulbi. Care to explain?” Hyora nudged you. She had a crooked smile on her face. And that’s not good.

“Uhh…” You looked down, thinking of an answer.

Apparently, the term lover, doesn’t really mean what you think it is. It’s much more different in this school. And it’s not just Hanbin who’s doing it to you. People in here don’t really care about relationships.  In here, the term lover, means also assistant or in a rude way, you can call it slave.

You’re starting to feel like you’re Cinderella. Or much worse.

“Hey! What’s the fuss?”

Minho appeared with Yaejin, and soon followed by Taehyun and the others.

You stared at Yaejin. Feeling sorry and guilty at the same time. I mean, he’s your brother! How could he do this to someone as nice as Yaejin? And Then there’s Byeol. Damn, she’s so cheerful and kind. How could someone as cheerful as that would want to be Taehyun’s lover? And Yeoju… she’s so mature and a wise thinker. She should know better.

This school is so messed up.

“Sunbae!” You turned back, and saw Daehan waving his hands towards Hyora. You glanced at your sister. You could see that she couldn’t care less. How could she do that?

“I finished all your homework last night. I’m sorry I forgot to give it to you at the first break. I was afraid that I could be disturbing you.”

 A second year doing a third year’s homework? Unbelievable.

You couldn’t stand all this happening around you. Your own fairytale is slowly tearing apart… turning into a nightmare. A nightmare that will haunt you every night in your dreams.

“What’s this? A family reunion?” Hanbin scoffed and pulled you into his arms. He wrapped his hands on your shoulders, and pulled you away from your friends. You were being serious. You swore that if Hanbin touches you once more, you would harm him. You’re a brown belt in Taekwondo after all.

“Don’t touch me. Unless you want your pretty face to be ruined.” You said under your breath. Of course, he couldn’t hear you.

You pushed him.

Sadly, he’s way too strong and fast for you. He held the two of your hands, and trapped you with his penetrating gaze. You feel yourself melting away.

“Were you gonna push me?”

“N-no.”

“Then what?”

“I-i.. I was gonna hug you.”

“Yeah, right.”

Once again, he made you numb and speechless. You don’t like him, and you’re sure of that. But there’s just something about him that you are crazy about. And you don’t know what it is.

“Seulbi!”

You heard your sister’s call, and looked back. She was looking at you with a worried expression.

“Seulbi, have fun with hi--.. OWW!”

“Shut it, Minho! I’m serious here!”

“Sheesh, don’t be a such a hag, Noona.”

“What.Did.You.Say?”

“Nothing, nothing!” Minho hid behind Yaejin. You giggled. This was the sight you liked the most at home.

Hyora ran towards you, and pulled you away from Hanbin for a moment. She looked at you with a weird expression.

“Are you serious about this, Seulbi? Because… This could ruin your reputation. I mean, look! You’re an art student being a regular student’s lover! And to top it off, you’re a Song!”

Just as you thought. None of your stepsiblings really cared about you. All they care about is your image, or your reputation, or something else that excludes what you care about.

You looked down, and smiled bitterly. It really hurts you.

“Yes, I’m sure.” You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter