Sir, Hanbin

Fairytales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OKAY SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER. SO SORRY FOR GRAMMAR ERRORS MY MAIN LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH HEHE

 

 

~~~~~~

“Seulbi? Are you awake?”

You felt your brother’s hand caressing your cheek. Oh wait, it’s not really your brother’s. it’s just your stepbrother, Minho. You cursed under your breath, and pulled up your covers. Covering your morning face.

“Ah, come one! It’s morning already! Don’t make me call Hyora.”

“Alright, alright I’m up!”

you jumped from your bed, and ran into the bathroom. Gosh you really hate your stepbrother. But in a good way of course. You never thought stepfamilies could be so nice and welcoming like them. Especially the rich ones.

“Seulbi! You’re finally up! Where’s that brother of yours?”

You heard Hyora—your stepsister’s footsteps coming into your room. But to your surprise, instead of being mad at you who were in the toilet, she did her kungfu kick right on Minho’s face.

“Did you let her ran out of the window again?!”

“No, no! She’s in the bathroom, believe me!”

“In the bathroom? Are you sure???”

Minho held up his peace sign and pointed towards the bathroom. “Ugh, I hate him!” You let out a heavy sigh and sat near the luxurious sink in your bathroom, hugging your thighs. You heard light footsteps coming towards the bathroom, and in the door popped up a small head—Hyora’s head.

“There you are! Today is your first day of high school! Yay! We can finally be in one school~” she singsonged, and pulled you to stand up.

You smiled slightly and hugged your sister who was a little bit taller than you. Well, you weren’t short in average, you’re not small, but you’re not tall either.

You are very tiny, really small, and so skinny. Much like a life figure doll. Lifeless, but cute.

You’ve lived your life in isolation ever since you were adopted by the Songs. You were homeschooled until you’re 15—now. But all that still made you happy. Because there’s always Minho and Hyora who are always there for your support.

“Tch, look at your body. You gotta eat.”

“Well, yeah but-..”

“No buts! Come, I’ll get you ready.”

Hyora held your arm, and pulled you inside the room. She signaled Minho to get out of the room, and told you to sit on the bed. “How could they be so nice to someone who is not blood related…” You frowned and looked down. Seeing you like that, makes Hyora sigh.

“Not this again. Are you feeling what I think you’re feeling?”

You nodded and played with your thumbs. You felt really grateful, yet sad. Remembering your old times at your old foster home where you were abused and treated like a slave, this was a thousand times better. But you still feel… lost.

“Look, just having you here is a blessing for us. Dad wanted you for a reason. Remember when he used to tell us stories about The Man Who Had Sparks in His Eyes?  Well… he was talking about the day he met you. He had sparks in his eyes when he saw you. It was like love at first sight.”

“Geez, unnie. You read too many fairytales. Besides, I was only six!”

“Yeah, right.”

Nevermind the guilt you feel right now. Having this kind of warm feeling every day is already a good thing for you.

 

~

 

The dining table was quiet.

Everyone was too lost in their worlds to even bother to say a word. You don’t like this kind of atmosphere.

You were ready for your first day of school, but seeing the gloomy atmosphere really changes your mood.

“Umm… what school am I attending again?” you decided to ask of out of curiousity, but in reality, you already knew the answer.

“Oh! It’s the Daesang High School of Art. You wanna be an actress right? Don’t worry, it’s the same high school as we are attending!” Hyora gave you a bright smile before continuing to eat her beef bacon and drinking her orange juice.

“Pfft. I knew about that.” You rolled your eyes and glanced at your brother who was too busy munching down his food. You smiled and stared at the ceilings. It’s been 9 years since you live here. And you haven’t seen dad for 4 years. Where is he?

“Hey Oppa, Unnie, I’ve been wanting to ask… where’s Da-..”

“Look! It’s almost 7! We gotta hurry~”

“Oh yeah! My dudes are probably already waiting outside.”

You sighed. Of course, they wouldn’t be bothered whether Dad comes back home or not. He’s always busy. But not as busy as when you were still small. He always had time to tell you beautiful fairytales. He is a good storyteller. And that’s what you love about him.

You were not like normal kids around your age. You believed in fairytales. You trust them. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter