Chapter 17

Me or Her??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The mysterious person was following them, from Woollim Entertainment to the restaurant.

Nobody noticed this person.

Mysterious man's POV

From the day I saw her, I've been suspecting that something is wrong.

I'm his best friend and I'm going to help him. He's been having problems since she left and now with Hyuna, he's more out of it.

Hope that girl is who she is...

End of POV

Jiyeon/Miko POV

I went to the company and practiced singing, until I saw a strange guy peeking in from the reflection of the mirror.

I immediately spun around and the door immediately was shut. I went towards the door and opened it.

Huh? Nobody's here. Strange

I was soooo freaking tired, I decided to tour around the company. I can't Believe I'm already here for a week and I didnt even see the full thing.

I went out and toured around the company. I was amazed by the paintings on the wall and didn't even realise that I was going to bump into a passer-by.

'Boom'

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't watch where I was going!" I bowed down 90° .

I raised my head to see my ultimate bias of all time. Exo 's Kai!

"Oh, don't be sorry. I didn't see where I was going either." He said.

I can't believe that my prince charming is standing in front of me. The whole time I was just staring at him, bet he thinks im one of those crazy sasaeng fans.

"Miss? You okay?" He waved his hand inf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter