Yesss

Clouded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: KYUNGSOO

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR POV

School was done, and everyone was leaving, ‘Lets go’ Kyungsoo told Mingkki, grabbing her hand, and escorting her to his car.

They went to the shops first, Kyungsoo needed some ingredients to make dinner, she followed, staring at him as he was holding her hand and slightly walking in front of her, she wasn’t sure what to feel, she was scared a little, knowing that she could get hurt, because she thought he was helping without thinking about it, and just doing it as a friend.

People had their eyes on the beautiful couple, as they walked the aisles of the shop, Mingkki still had mask on. Kyungsoo was so happy, grinning to himself, because being with her, holding her hand, and being able to shop and make dinner for her, felt like he was heaven and he loved this new feeling, just being with her made him happy.

Mingkki wasn’t usually this silent with him, like she is now, and he knew she was holding herself back from talking more, for some unknown reason, he didn’t know of. So he tried making conversations with her, she would respond but wouldn’t go along with it. He promised himself that when dinner was done, he would talk to her, ask her about who she liked, yet just the thought of it made him nervous.

****

They arrived at her apartment, Kyungsoo walked towards the kitchen, wanting to make dinner straight away, she stared at his back, ‘Soo, I’m gonna go wash up’ she told him, he smiled turning back to her, ‘Go ahead, I’ll be in the kitchen’ he softly told her, she nodded walking off, this time Soo stared at her back, as thoughts of their future together appeared in his mind, he chuckled.

Mingkki finished washing up and changed, walking towards the kitchen, sitting on the stall near the bench, Kyungsoo was too focused, that he did not hear her walk in. She watched him do his thing with a smile on her face, she was happy in the moment, as it faded that it would just be for tonight.

Kyungsoo jumped when he turned around seeing her there, surprised, he smiled at her, ‘How long have you been there?’ he asked, ‘A while’ she said, ‘Do you need help with anything?’ she asked, he softly shook his head at her, ‘No, you just sit there, I’m nearly done’ he told her.

Kyungsoo set the table, placing the food out, they sat down, ‘Eat up’ he told her, she started eating, Kyungsoo watched her waiting for a reaction, she smiled happily at the taste, looking at him, ‘Yummy’ she mumbled, digging in for more, as he grinned content, he was full just looking at her eat, ‘Soo, don’t just stare, eat too please’ she asked him, ‘Okay’ he answered, he did what she asked, as he would glance at her now and then.

They finished eating, as they both washed up, Kyungsoo told her not to, but she insisted, he let her. After they were done, they went to the lounge, and Kyungsoo told himself, ‘it’s time, now or never’,. ‘Mingkki, I need to talk to you’ he asked, she sat down looking at him, as he sat across her on the table, Mingkki stared up at him.

‘Umm…’ he exhaled nervous, Mingkki wondered what was wrong, she had now idea or thought, of what he was going to say, as she waited. She couldn’t help to stare at every feature on his face, her lips, glancing away from him for a sec, to clear her mind of such thoughts of wanting to kiss those lips of his, that she had wanted to kiss so much.

‘Mingkki, listen for me okay’ he softly asked, she nodded at him, and he exhaled once again.

‘How should I…’ he gulped biting his bottom lip, taking a second to think about how he was going to say it, ‘I don’t know when it started, but I like you, I really like you, I’ve fallen deeply in love with you without even knowing I had’ he confessed, Mingkkis mouth dropped, she was speechless, she never thought this was what he wanted to talk about.

Both their hearts were going crazy at the moment. ‘I just realised it, after ‘some people’ had tried getting closer to you, and that you talked to them, when normally you wouldn’t, which angered me.’ He said angrily, ‘I got jealous, a lot’ he admitted, he exhaled in anger at the thought of it, ‘When you disappeared like that, I got really worried’ he said, with fear in his voice, ‘And when I saw you again, I finally realised my feelings for you’ he happily said, while looking at his hands, as he couldn’t look her in the eyes, ‘you became the centre of my world, my everything.’ he said softly, glancing up to meet her eyes, which he quickly avoided, with a light shade of pink on his face, Mingkki felt guilty for not having told anyone, especially Soo.

It was silent, Mingkki hadn’t said a word neither did Kyungsoo, she stared at him in complete surprise, to know that he felt this way for her, she was beyond happy, but she could only stare at him lovingly, biting her lips. ‘Mingkki, say something, please’ Kyungsoo begged, to look her straight in the eye, as her eyes never left him, then he looked away again, unable to keep eye contact with her for a couple of seconds. She smiled, at his cuteness, still not saying a word, because there were no words that could express how happy and lucky she was to have this man, the love of her life, confess to her.

Kyungsoo sighed, as he stood up not looking at her, he felt sad and hurt, Mingkki watched him, as he walked towards the door, he picked up his stuff, taking her silence as a rejection. ‘Are you serious?’ Mingkki asked wholeheartedly wanting to know if this was real or just a dream. Kyungsoo stopped in his tracks, looking back at her with a frown, ‘Why would I lie about my feelings for you’ he told her, she gulped. As it was quiet again, staring at each other, Mingkki thinking this wasn’t a dream, it really was him expressing his feelings for her.

Mingkki stood up walking to him, he watched her every movement, anxiously standing there, she stood closely in front of him, staring into each other’s eyes, Mingkki could see the fear in his eyes, thinking that he was rejected by her, ‘Sorry’ she mumbled, because she hated seeing him hurt like this, but Kyungsoo took it the wrong way, he completely went blank…

Then she wrapped her hand around his neck, slowly pulling him down to her, one hand placed gently on his face, softly kissing him on the lips, as Kyungsoo was wide eyed, surprised and shocked, but happy. She let go, to see a blushing Soo, which made her blush a little, glancing away from him for a while.

Mingkki softly looked upon Kyungsoo, frozen in place. Couple minutes later, he finally came to his senses, he his lips, remembering their kiss, then he looked at her, wanting to know her reasons, since she had apologised to him.

‘Mingkki, Why? What? How come…’ he asked confused, she smiled lovingly at him, as they stared at each other, ‘You... feel the same way as I do?’ he questioned, she nodded, he smiled, but he wanted to hear it from , he wanted her to tell him face to face how she felt. ‘Mingkki tell me. I want to know how you really feel about me, I want to hear it from you’ he asked her, glancing down at her lips for a second, she became shy avoiding his eyes, he found her so cute and beautiful, he grabbed both her hands tightly, making her face him properly.

Mingkki stared straight into his eyes, his heart fluttered at her confidence, ‘I’ve always liked you Soo’ she told him, he listened to her carefully not wanting to miss a word, he smiled contently as he heard the words, that assured him that she was his, but she wasn’t finished and he knew that. ‘For me, it was love at first sight’ she confessed, he looked at her surprised, she nodded, ‘I’m serious, the moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one’ she told him, ‘But I left it at that… ’ she said, ‘Why?’ he asked, she chuckled, ‘because you had this ideal girl’ she told him, making him sigh.

‘I’m so stupid’ he said about himself, ‘Kind of’ she agreed with a smile, he pouted at her, staring down at their hands, she watched him, and she just couldn’t help it anymore, when he pouted like that. Mingkki pecked his lips, surprising him, as he stared at her, she was looking right at him, ‘Couldn’t help it’ she shamelessly told him, ‘You don’t know how much I’ve wanted to do that’ she confessed, he gulped at her boldness, then he his lips, as he found the confidence to wrap his arm around her waist, pulling her body closer to him, then placing one hand on her face, not leaving one another’s eyes, taking in each other’s breathe, as he slowly went in for a kiss, they both closed their eyes in happiness. They gazed into each others eyes for a while...

‘Go out with me, be my girlfriend, be mine’ he confidently asked her, she smiled, ‘Yes, of course, Soo’ she told him, he grinned happily, ‘Yeess, you’re mine now’ he victoriously said with a hint of possessiveness, making Mingkki contently smile at him, biting her bottom lip, she was overjoyed, something she thought that wouldn’t happen, actually came true.

‘Wait, then what was going on with you and Zelo?’ he asked her, ‘I told you, it was nothing’ she told him, ‘but in class…’ he said, she raised her eyebrows, waiting for him to finish, ‘I saw you two…’ he said stalling again, ‘Soo, finish you’re damn sentence, or I won’t know what you’re talking about’ she demanded in annoyance, she disliked it when people never finished their sentences.

He sighed, ‘I saw you two in class one time, like you told him to be quiet or something’ he finally finished, she tilted her head trying to remember, ‘Ahh, that’ she laughed, he frowned, ‘So, what was that all about?’ he said with a jealous tone, ‘He just caught me, staring at you’ she truthfully told him, ‘H-huh?’ he chocked surprised, she smiled knowingly, then she laughed remembering that he also did the same thing. ‘Well, it wasn’t just me though, right?’ she said to him, with a sneaky smile. He jumped, ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about’ he lied, his grip on her waist tightened a little, ‘Oh, you know what I’m talking about’ she said, he stayed quiet. ‘When I’m staring outside, you think I can’t see you right’ she told him, as her smile stayed on her face, he blushed red, avoiding her eyes, she chuckled, ‘But I’m not really looking outside’ she told him, ‘I’m looking at your reflection in the window’ she confidently told him, not embarrassed about it.

Kyungsoos body was going crazy at her words, his heart was beating so fast, that he had forgotten how to breathe, at her blunt confessions of her secretly staring at him, ‘How are you not embarrassed, at the things you are saying right now?’ he asked her, now able to look at her, she shrugged, ‘Because it’s you, Soo’ she softly told him. He let out a shaky breathe, wrapping his entire being around her body, into a bone-crushing hug, she returned his hug, as he felt her arms wrap around his back, massaging him tenderly.

Kyungsoo had left late that night, af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter