Secretly Watching You

Clouded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: KYUNGSOO

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR POV

Do Kyungsoo, the caring and handsome good guy, yet he had a badass look to him, of EXO. He was a straight A student, someone who cared dearly for his friends and family, yet had his playful side as well. Kyungsoo is part of a group containing 11 other guys, they were all extremely good looking in their own unique way. Kyungsoo was a good guy, like really, and when looking for that one person he would spend his entire life with, he wanted a good girl, his ideal type that was just as pure as he was, he liked cute tiny girly girls, that are friendly, loyal, knew how to cook, clean, and everything a good girl would have, a weak girl practically.

There is nothing bad about being a girly girl who was weak, and Kyungsoo liked these kinds of girls, thinking he could protect them and take care of them.

And then there was Gong Minzy, the y cool girl, which everyone practically called her, of 2NE1. Everything a good girl wouldn’t have, she was the exact opposite, in personality and behaviour that is, she was loyal, but she wasn’t exactly friendly with everyone since she was the silent type, she was tall and not so girly but was really stylish, she was athletic and loved martial arts, yet she still had that feminine y feel to her, and she was definitely beautiful, it’s just she always wore a mouth mask, that hid the rest of her beauty. Minzy is part of a group with 3 other girls, which they are also very beautiful in their own way. She never thought of the future, she only thought of the present and only went with the flow of things in life.

Kyungsoo was everything a girl looked for in a guy, he was smart, kind and caring, friendly, a beautiful smile, a heavenly voice, knew how to cook and clean, didn’t drink as much as others would, and never smoked in his life.

While Minzy, was the girl, guys fantasized being in bed with, girls envied her body and fashion, she was also smart, she loved moving around, it was rare for her to smile, the only times would be with her unnies, the boys and family, and when enjoying herself when she was playing any kind of physical sport. She never talked unless she needed to, she wasn’t fake with anything, and if she laughed it was a genuine laugh just like everything she would express. Minzy didn’t drink as much either but she smoked when she needed it, not on a daily basis like most people.

Minzy was everything Kyungsoo wasn’t looking for in a girl, and there was one thing Kyungsoo didn’t know about her at all, no one knew, since she was good at hiding it.

****

At school, both EXO and 2NE1 were known by all students, they also knew each other of course, since Kris and CL were going out, and they all hung out a lot, since they had a friend/enemy/family kind of relationship, because they weren’t particularly on good terms when they first met each other. They would mock and put each other down, with their little bickers and arguments, mainly from the Unnies and the immature boys of EXO, they actually found it fun in a way, and when people other than them, tried putting any of the two groups down, they had each other’s back, like family.

____

And in school, everyone would sit together in class, but Minzy would rather sit alone when in a theory based class. She was on good terms with all of them, she just never liked being with people when she was in class, because people try too hard to impress her, or get her to talk which annoyed her a lot. If she didn’t want to talk she didn’t want to talk, end of story. The EXO boys knew her too well, to make her sit with them, she liked being by herself, in her quiet sanctuary, even if the girls were there, she would try to get a seat by herself, which never worked, since they always stuck close to her, but out of class, she liked being with all of them.

****

Minzy and Kyungsoo with Sehun, Kai and Lay were in the same classes.

Kyungsoo sat 3 seats in front and 2 seats to the side, of Minzy, while she was at the back corner beside the window, they could sit wherever they wanted.

Kyungsoos eyes always seemed to look back in her direction like a magnet, like he was pulled in to stare at her, when she always stared outside the window, he didn’t like her like that, she was different from every other girl, he was just always looking her way, nothing more and nothing less. But some things lead you to stuff that you wouldn’t have expected right.

He didn’t feel any kind of emotion towards her at all, he knew what he wanted, and he had thought about it a lot and waited for that special girl to walk in to his life, that’s what his mind was thinking.

And one day in their English class.

Kyungsoo was talking with the boys and two of the F(x) girls being Sulli and Luna, smiling and laughing, he had his eyes on Sulli, the cute girl, and she was the ideal type he was looking for.

While Minzy was leaning back against her chair, her arms and legs crossed, and earphones in, since the teacher left them to self-study. Minzy was staring at a certain person in the room, for quite a while, until she felt someone staring at her, which stopped her from looking at him, to look at the other guy, who looked between her and that certain person, to look back at her. Minzys eye curved into a beautiful crescent moon shape, as she placed her finger on her lips, well on mask but you know, to tell him to keep quiet, he nodded at her absentmindedly agreeing, with a huge grin on his face.

While the person she was staring at, had turned around to see that small interaction she was having, he frowned unconsciously, as he felt his heart tug tightly in his chest, knowing he didn’t like it one bit.

She took her eyes off the guy, as she wanted to look back at that certain person, and as she looked at him, she saw him staring back at her, his eyes went wide in surprise as he quickly turned back to the front. Minzy softly smiled to herself, seeing him like that, seeing Kyungsoo act like that, ‘Cute’ she mumbled to herself.

Minzy had a massive crush on Kyungsoo, she was in love with him, since the moment she laid her eyes on him, and she fell more deeply in love with him, after seeing every side to him, every expression and emotion, all his good and bad sides, which she loved dearly, but no one knew that, and she didn’t try to entertain it, since she knew all too well of his ideal type of girl, and that he had his eyes on Sulli, since she has been watching him, and well Mingkki was the exact opposite of his ‘ideal type’. So she could only secretly look at him.

Class ended and it was now lunch, everyone quickly left wanting to get out of there, while Minzy always took her time, and that’s why she was always the last one out of class every time, Kyungsoo left with everyone else.

****

The boys and girls were sitting outside at the usual spot, Minzy was last to arrive, walking out of the building, as they saw her coming, but she was stopped by that guy from class, they were all surprised as they eyed her intently especially the girls, since she was never one to talk to other people.

‘What’s going on!?’ Bommie questioned loudly, ‘what the hell!?’ Dara yelled pointing in their direction, ‘who the hell does he think he is, approaching my Mingkki!?’ Xiumin yelled, ‘Your Mingkki?’ Yeol scoffed, ‘Our Mingkki’ Luhan said, most of them shook their head at their overprotectiveness of the maknae, as Kyungsoo was glaring at the guy unknowingly.

He approached her as she walked out, ‘Minzy’ he called her, she looked at him, ‘Zelo’ she acknowledged him, he looked surprised, ‘You know my name?’ he asked shocked, she just gave a nod, ‘Umm about before in class’ he asked, ‘I won’t say a word to anyone, I just wanted to tell you that’ he said, she softly smiled at him, as he could only see her beautiful eye smile, making him blush red, ‘Thank you’ she told him, walking off, as she patted his shoulder, leaving the beat red Zelo, ‘So cool and beautiful’ he said aloud, which she heard, as she looked back at him, his eyes went wide, flustered, his hand went to his chest, at what she did before she walked off again. Minzy had winked at him for the compliment.

Minzy dropped her stuff on the grass, taking a seat beside Tao and in front of Kyungsoo, Tao placed his arm on her shoulder, looking at her while wiggling his brows at her, she coldly looked at him knowing exactly what he was thinking, she elbowed him, as he started laughing while holding his stomach because of the pain, while Kyungsoo was eyeing her suspiciously, hoping that someone would ask her about what happened, so he wouldn’t have to ask her himself, not wanting everyone to find it weird.

‘Mingkki, what was that?’ Dara questioned her, with narrowed eyes and crossed arms, as she stood on the side of her, with Bom mimicking her, she looked up at them, ‘Nothing’ she calmly said, as she glanced at Kyungsoo, to see him staring at her, and seemingly knowing he wasn’t going to look away from her, as if he wanted a real answer, ‘Nothing!?’ Luhan exclaimed, she sighed looking at him, ‘There was definitely something’ Baekhyun said, ‘Yeah, explain why Zelo was blushing’ Chen asked with a sly smile, she wasn’t going to answer any of them, so she didn’t respond to any of them, instead she just grabbed some food from the pile in the middle of the group, moving her mask down under her chin to eat properly, they weren’t surprised by her doing that, since she was always mask free when at home or at one of their houses, it was only in public she wore the mask.

‘Mingkki, dammit answer us’ Xiumin yelled, they wanted to know, because Mingkki never talked to anyone but them, they wanted to know that maybe there was something going on, and they didn’t know. ‘Answer us’ Suho ordered, ‘Guys, stop being so over protective of her’ Kris said, they all glared at him, so did Chaerin, he put his hands up in surrender, ‘whatever’ Kris said. Minzys eyes were looking at the ground, while taking a bite of the bread she had in her hand, she wasn’t going to answer, and they knew she wasn’t, but still they wanted to know.

She was going to take another bite of her bread, until Kyungsoo grabbed her hand stopping her from biting it, stayed opened, as she looked up at him, to see an angered Kyungsoo, her heart fluttered, as she tried not to blush at the contact.

‘Answer the question Mingkki, what was that?’ he demanded an answer of her, as they all looked at her, not suspicious of Kyungsoos motives. Minzy looked him in the eyes, she really wasn’t going to answer any of them, but since he asked her himself, then of course she would answer, ‘Soo, It really was nothing’ she told him, as he still had a hold of her hand, ‘Then why was he red?’ Jong asked this time, she wasn’t going to answer him, Kyungsoo knew that, so he asked her, ‘Why?’ he said, ‘I smiled is all. Not like he saw it anyway’ she told him, he squinted his eyes at her, ‘what were you guys talking about?’ Yeol asked this time, again she wasn’t going to answer. ‘What?’ Kyungsoo asked her, knowing she wouldn’t answer them, as if he knew she would only answer him, her eyes left his for a moment which he obviously noticed, ‘Now that’s only for me to know’ she calmly told them, not wanting to reveal herself to them, to him. ‘Then…’ Kyungsoo questioned but stopped himself as he was going to ask about their interaction in class, ‘Then?’ Mingkki asked, as he shook his head at the thought, not wanting to say anything about it.

Mingkki felt Kyungsoos grip on her hand tighten, as everyone groaned, ‘Urgh! I hate this secretive side of you’ Dara said frustrated, ‘Tell me about it’ Xiumin growled, as they all agreed, ‘I don’t hold secrets, except for one’ she told them, as she smirked. ‘Soo’ she called him, since he hadn’t let go of her hand, he let go, looking away from her, Minzy looked upon him for a while, as questions ran through his head, about the possibilities of her and Zelo having some kind of relationship that no one knew of.

Kyungsoo was frowning, as he was glaring at the ground before him, he started questioning himself, why was he acting like this, he didn’t like her like that, he knew what kind of girl he wanted in his life, and Mingkki wasn’t any of that. Yet he felt angered when he saw her with another guy.

And this is when Kyungsoo started paying extra, extra attention to Mingkki, without knowing he was. So much the only person, face, name and voice that vacated his thoughts was Mingkki alone.

____

In PE class, they were playing games today, and Mingkki was excited, when it was sports time, she was with the boys. They all lined up, with Kyungsoo on her left side and Zelo just happened t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter