Clueless

Clouded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: KYUNGSOO

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR POV

Chaerin and Kris decided to liven up the atmosphere, ‘hey, Mingkki wear this, and try it out’ Kris said giving a black studded mouth mask to her, Mingkki put it on, taking a puff, placing the mask back on, then exhaled, as it looked totally badass with the smoke flowing out from beneath the mask, with her intense stare that was pointed at Kyungsoo, he gulped, as his heart pounded hard against his chest. They all had their phones out, wanting a picture of this, he also had his one out, taking several photos of the moment, as well as the one where she stared right at him.

She took it off, placing the smoke away, not wanting anymore. ‘Can I try one?’ Soo asked them, Kris and Chaerin looked at him surprised and shocked, while Mingkki frowned at his request, ‘If you really want to’ they said, ‘No’ Mingkki firmly told Soo, ‘What, why not?’ he questioned her, ‘Because… just because…’ she told him, she really didn’t want him to try it, ‘What. But I want to try it’ he asked, ‘It’s not good for you’ she said, ‘You should try taking your own advise’ he scoffed at her, ‘And I decide what’s good for me or not’ he told her, ‘You don’t even like the smell of it. You hate smokes’ she stated, ‘I know, but…’ he said, ‘Just let him try it, Mingkki’ Kris said, ‘If he wants to, let him’ Chaerin added, she glared at them, ‘No!’ she hissed at them, ‘Don’t you guys even dare give him one’ she told them, getting up and leaving. They looked at her, as Kyungsoo stared at her too, then stood up following her, they smiled, ‘She really cares for him huh’ Kris said, ‘yeah, and we didn’t even see it at all’ Chaerin said, ‘She’s good at hiding her feelings’ Kris stated, Chaerin nodded in agreement, ‘Haven’t seen her get angry over someone in a very long time’ Chaerin said with a happy smile.

Kyungsoo ran after her, grabbing her by the hand and turning her around to face him, ‘What’s wrong with you?’ he asked, she sighed, ‘I’m just…’ she said, ‘sorry’ she apologised, ‘It’s okay, but why wouldn’t you let me’ he asked her, ‘Because I don’t want you to’ she honestly told him, he softened as he smiled, ‘Why?’ he said, she looked at him, ‘It’s not good for you’ she told him, ‘Then why do you do it?’ he asked her, ‘I hardly ever do it, it’s just when I’m not feeling too good. But if I have to stop then I will.’ she told him, ‘You’re not feeling well?’ he worriedly asked her, ‘I’m fine now’ she said, he sighed relieved.

Kyungsoo needed to talk to her about stuff, he wasn’t sure of, his head was full of questions, thoughts about her and Zelo maybe having something but now Taemin was also in the picture. The whole night he wanted to talk to her, sit next to her, but Sulli was clinging to him like glue, he couldn’t even go near her, until SHINee arrived, which gave him a chance to leave her.

‘Mingkki, can I talk to you?’ he softly asked her, ‘Yeah’ she answered, but then they were interrupted by others, ‘Guys, games are starting, lets go’ they said, pulling the two of them, as Kyungsoo was annoyed at their interference. They all ended up in the big room, ‘We are playing spin the bottle’ they said, they started explaining the rules, ‘the person who spins the bottle, has to get in the closet for 5 minutes, with the person the bottle lands on, girl or boy’ they said pointing towards the doors, ‘and if you don’t want to, you have to take 7 shots of vodka’ they demanded, they sat in a big circle, Mingkki beside Kyungsoo. ‘Ok we will start from… Mingkki’ they said, she glared at them, she spun it anyway, every single person was drunk or tipsy, they all wanted to get in there with her, as they looked excitedly at the bottle, hoping for it to stop on them, ‘I don’t mind if it’s me’ Krystal stated, Kyungsoo glared at her, at everyone, hoping that it would land on him, because he did not want her in there with anyone at all, not knowing what would happen in there. Mingkki just sat back down, watching it spin, she had her mind set on what would happen when it stopped. And it stopped on… none other than Lee Taemin. Everyone groaned in defeat, as Taemin looked at Mingkki, as if knowing her decision, Kyungsoo fumed in anger, glaring at him, as Taemin smirked at him, his lips on purpose.

‘Mingkki’ they called her, ‘Shots’ she told them without hesitation, they all looked at her a bit happy at her decision, Kyungsoo looked at her relieved, ‘Will you be okay?’ he asked her, ‘I’ll be fine, I’m not getting in there, with anyone’ she stated, as he smiled. She took the shots like it was nothing. The game went on, until Kyungsoo was the last one, luckily Mingkki and Kyungsoo were not chosen throughout the entire game. Kyungsoo spun the bottle, as Mingkki could feel the shots get to her, she wasn’t watching the game. Then everyone jumped for joy, ‘Mingkki!’ they yelled, as she looked up at them, then down at the bottle to see it stop on her, then at Kyungsoo, who shrugged.

‘I’ll take the shots’ he softly told her, ‘No, don’t, it’s okay’ she told him, knowing he wasn’t good with shots, ‘A-are you sure?’ he asked her worriedly, ‘I don’t want you to feel sick after’ she softly told him, he happily smiled at her affection for him. He stood up, grabbing her hand, pulling her up as they walked to the closet, ‘You have to have some kind of skin ship, doesn’t matter what’ they yelled at them, they closed it behind them.

They just stood there, Kyungsoo avoiding her eyes, as she stared at him, ‘Nervous?’ she asked, ‘A little’ he truthfully said, ‘It’s your choice, whatever you want’ she told him, ‘Can I ask you a question first?’ he said, ‘Okay’ she said, ‘Is there something going on with you and Zelo?’ he asked, ‘No, of course not’ she told him, he knew she was telling the truth since she said it with no hesitation, ‘Taemin?’ he asked again, she looked away for a sec, then back at him, he frowned knowing there was something. ‘There is, isn’t there?’ he sadly said, ‘No, we had something, but that was years ago, Soo’ she told him, he looked at her with a sad frown, seeing this, she decided to tell him the rest of it, ‘Yes, we went out, but we broke up, on good terms, we're just friends now’ she truthfully told him, he nodded keeping his eyes on the ground, not knowing what to do anymore, after hearing that.

‘Then can I ask you a question?’ she said, as he looked back at her, ‘You and Sulli?’ she simply put, he shook his head at her, ‘No, no, there is nothing going on between us’ he told her, ‘But isn’t she your ideal type of girl’ she asked, he thought about it, ‘She is, but I don’t feel anything towards her’ he told her, ‘She’s just very clingy, that I can’t get away from her, it’s kind of annoying’ he told her.

‘One last question then’ he said, ‘Is there someone you like?’ he asked her, she paused for a while, staring at him, ‘There is’ she softly told him with a happy smile, seeing that, he got anxious, that there was someone else, ‘And you?’ she asked him this time, he thought about it, as the only person who appeared in his mind was Mingkki herself, he looked up at her, as if just realising what was going on, realising his true feelings, but was still unsure if that, was what he was really feeling, thinking it was just the alcohol. ‘I don’t know’ he confessed, as he saw her expressionless face, unsure of what she was thinking. She gave a small smile, ‘let’s finish this’ she stated, unable to stay in the small place with him, as she might try something. He felt sad that she wanted to leave so soon, but he agreed anyway, he didn’t move at all though, he wasn’t sure what he should do. So instead Mingkki did it in his place, grabbing his collar pulling him down to her, as her other hand was placed on his neck, as she softly kissed his cheek, stayed like that for a couple of seconds, as she savoured the moment. To then let him go, he was surprised, his heart skipped a beat, and was pounding hard against his chest, his stomach going crazy, and his body felt hot, as he blushed right after.

‘So cute’ she commented, staring at him, her insides were just as crazy as his, but she was good at being cool and calm, he looked at her, with wide eyes, quickly covering his face with both hands, he didn’t say a word. She grabbed his hands pulling them down, ‘I shouldn’t have done that?’ she questioned, he shook his head, ‘No, it’s just… I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I’m never like this’ he told her, as he never got so flustered over a kiss on a cheek, she smiled at him, as he blushed again at her closeness, she stepped back, ‘Sorry’ she said, ‘Don’t be’ he told her, ‘I won’t do it agai-‘, she said but he stopped her from saying the rest, as he placed his finger on her lips.

Then the door suddenly opened, Mingkki grabbed his hand from , as they silently walked back to their seats, everyone asking questions. Then Kris and Chaerin said they were off home, Kris’s family driver was taking them, Mingkki asked if they could take her home, they said ok, Kyungsoo followed, he couldn’t drive as he had been drinking, and he no longer wanted to be there, if Mingkki wasn’t there.

They dropped Mingkki off first, as Kyungsoo said he would walk her to the door, so they waited in the car for him.

‘Good night Mingkki’ Kyungsoo softly said, ‘Good night Soo’ she said back, he walked back to the car with a happy smile on his face.

****

‘So, do you like Mingkki?’ they asked Kyungsoo as they sat in the car, ‘Huh?’ he choked on their question, confused, ‘Do you like her?’ they asked again, ‘Yeah, she’s a great friend’ he said, they sighed, ‘No, do you like, like her’ Kris said, ‘Like you know… love’ Chaerin wondered, he blushed at the thought, ‘What are you talking about, I couldn’t. She is nothing like my ideal’ he told them, they groaned, ‘Are you serious?’ they said, ‘what?’ he said feeling offended, ‘you’re still going on about your ideal girl’ Kris said, ‘I guess that’s why you can’t see Mingkki’ Chaerin told him, ‘because your Ideal girl is blocking your damn big eyes, I mean mind’ Kris said with a cough.

‘Come on Kyungsoo, you have to get rid of that mind set, or else Mingkki will get stolen by someone else’ Kris told him, he frowned, ‘What! No! Mingkki is no ones’ Kyungsoo said slightly angered at the thought of her being someones, ‘yeah, and she’s definitely not yours either’ Chaerin spat out, he felt a sharp pain in his chest. Then they started asking him questions, ‘then when we ask you a question, say the first thing that comes to your head okay’ Chaerin told him, he just nodded.

‘Do you think about her a lot?’ Kris asked, ‘Yes’ Kyungsoo nodded, ‘Are you happy when you think about her?’ Chaerin said, he nodded as he smiled, ‘Who’s the first person you think of, when you wake up?’ Kris said, ‘Mingkki’ he blurted out, surprised at his own answer, ‘And when she’s around you?’ Chaerin said, ‘I feel happy and content’ he said, again surprised at his own answers, as they smiled at him, ‘when she’s not around?’ Kris said, ‘Empty, sad and lonely’ he truthfully said, thinking about it made him sad. ‘When she’s with other guys?’ Chaerin said, ‘I wanna kill the bastards’ Kyungsoo fumed in anger, growling at the thought of it, they laughed at him.

‘Think about it Kyungsoo, you will see her in a different light’ Chaerin told him, ‘S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter