Spooning

Talk to Me

   Kyungsoo is sitting at the end of Baekhyun's bed staring at his phone. The conversation he has with Minseok when he left school was brief but Kyungsoo continuously looks at the messages. Even when he tries to exit out the messaging app he finds himself going back to the messages minutes later just to reread what he's already read almost a hundred times.

  The more he reads the messages the more he over thinks the whole thing. Besides Minseok having him on his toes with the so called surprise, he becomes self conscious about the way he texts. The more he reads his text the more he realizes that he's a dry texter. Minseok is too but it's okay, Kyungsoo thinks. 

"I should have put an emoji or something..." Kyungsoo thinks aloud.

"Only desperate people use emoji's Kyungsoo," Baekhyun speaks from inside his bathroom. He's been in there for a solid half hour taking care of his 'wounds'. Kyungsoo told Baekhyun that the scratches and bruises weren't fatal but Baekhyun thinks otherwise. If it weren't for the sound of Baekhyun constantly spraying antiseptic bacterial spray and unwrapping bandaids Kyungsoo would have been deep in his thoughts by now.

"Don't make me beat you up again," Kyungsoo warns, still looking at his messages.

"I just finished putting on my band aids you inconsiderate jerk," Baekhyun whines coming out of the bathroom. Kyungsoo looks up from his phone for the first time since Baekhyun went into the bathroom. If his eyes didn't sting from staring at his phone screen for so long he would have laughed at Baekhyun.

"I don't like regular bandaids either but do you expect people to take you seriously when you're covered in hello kitty bandaids?"

"First of all Hello Kitty is our saviour," Baekhyun states as a matter of factly and Kyungsoo doesn't find himself disagreeing. "Second of all, the convenient store ran out of the animal bandaids."

"What a shame..." Kyungsoo says sarcastically.

  Baekhyun rolls his eyes and walks over to his bed to sit down. Kyungsoo goes back to his phone to view the messages once again. He's getting texts from other people regarding the fight he got into earlier but he ignores them all, there's more important things to look at, better things. Kyungsoo scoffs out loud when his phone falls out of his hand because Baekhyun plopped down on the bed causing a huge shift.

"You're so fat," Kyungsoo insults the elder.

  Kyungsoo tries to pick up his phone but Baekhyun's pretty hand reaches it first. Just when Kyungsoo thinks that Baekhyun will be a kind human being for once he's proven wrong when Baekhyun doesn't give him his phone. 

"Give it back," Kyungsoo orders. Sure he feels like whining but he's not going to, especially to Baekhyun.

"You're just going look at the messages. Stop getting caught up on little things," Baekhyun speaks, smacking away Kyungsoo's grabby hands. "Lets do something else in the mean time."

"Like what?" Kyungsoo questions while putting his hands down.

"We should take a nap. I'm tired and you could use the sleep to clear your stuffy mind," 

"That is actually a good idea..."

"I know that's why I suggested it," Baekhyun replies and Kyungsoo so badly wants to punch the boy in the face again.

  Kyungsoo allows Baekhyun to put his phone on the night stand so he won't "think about getting up to check his messages" in the 'kind' words of Byun Baekhyun. The two of them get settled in Baekhyun's bed. Kyungsoo is kind of glad that Baekhyun has a full size bed because if it was a twin sized he would have made Baekhyun sleep on the floor. There is a limit between the two in Kyungsoo's mind and he does not want it being crosses.

 They face each other for a quick second after they are comfortable under the covers. Kyungsoo scoffs and turns his back to Baekhyun after Baekhyun gives him a greasy wink.

"Why won't you accept my love?" Baekhyun whines out. He attempts to back hug Kyungsoo but he stops himself when he realizes that Kyungsoo might just murder him if he does that.

"Because your love is gross and I'd rather eat glass then even look at your face," Kyungsoo mumbles with his eyes closed.

"Damn..." Baekhyun sighs. "Do you atleast want to spoon?"

"Touch me and I will end you,"

 

   Kyungsoo wakes up to the sun shining directly in his eyes. He forgot he was in Baekhyun's room so he's a little disoriented when he smells laundry detergent and axe instead of strawberries like his room. It's brighter in Baekhyun's room when he sits up and he feels a million times better than before. Kyungsoo almost forgot why he was stressing before his nap until he looks over to Baekhyun, then a frown is placed upon his face.

"Why are you on my phone?" Kyungsoo asks. "Also who are you texting?"

"Minseok," Baekhyun smirks.

  Kyungsoo lets a very feminine shriek and snatches the phone away from Baekhyun. He makes sure to throw in a few forceful punches before he frantically goes through his phone to see the damage that was done.

"How did you get into my phone?!"

"If you think the letter K is a tricky swipe pattern then I'm concerned for you," Baekhyun replies.

"Shutup...did you really have to add Minseok's name as this in my contacts?" 

To: Hot Buns

I don't think I will make it to school on Thursday something came up.

From: Hot Buns

Oh...uhhhh the latest I can wait is Thursday...

To: Hot Buns

Maybe you could stop by where I'm at today after school if you're not busy and suprise me?

From: Hot Buns

Ok

Where are you exactly?

 

  There's more messages but at this point Kyungsoo is too anxious and angry to do anything. He throws his phone to the corner and he doesn't even flinch when he hears a cracking sound. Baekhyun flinches though and he subtly moves himself away from Kyungsoo for obvious reasons.

"So he's coming here..." Kyungsoo says. "When?"

Before Baekhyun can answer the doorbell rings.

"Now," Baekhyun says lowly.