Faded

Talk to Me

  Kyungsoo actually feels like the universe is on his side for once. Minseok is a man of his words and continuously protected Kyungsoo from the flying balls in gym for the past month. He did this by always picking Kyungsoo first for his team when the coach ordered them to line up. Usually Kyungsoo wouldn't even participate in a soccer game if it wasn't mandatory but Minseok is the only exception.

   Kyungsoo never participated participated in the soccer games because he might actually get killed by the students who pretended the game was the World Cup. But he felt safer when he ran close to Minseok and watched as Minseok ran up and down the gymnasium with the soccer ball. Minseok would lightly pull Kyungsoo back from any aggressive players that came up to them which always made Kyungsoo's heart skip a beat.

There was one thing that Kyungsoo liked especially when he played soccer with Minseok.

 

 When Minseok scored a goal he would cheer along with the other people on his team but he would pull Kyungsoo into a brief hug and ruffle the younger's fluffy black hair. Minseok used to only give out high fives but the beginning of this week he pulled Kyungsoo into a hug. When it happened Kyungsoo had to run to the side lines to get a drink from his water bottle because he felt like the gym was 100 degrees. Also he had to hide the fact that his face was blood shot red from blushing so hard.

  From then on Minseok would give Kyungsoo hugs. Then after the game ended Kyungsoo would always give his water bottle to Minseok. Minseok had water in his bag but that didn't stop him from taking a sip from Kyungsoo's.

He only took air sips to Kyungsoo's dissapointment. He was hoping one day Minseok would wrap his small pink lips around the bottle and drink from it so he could brag to his friends that in a way he and Minseok indirectly kissed. Not that they'd think that was weird or anything.

"Hey Kyungsoo can you help me?" Minseok calls out for the younger. They had just finished up a game and now they're all in the changing room getting dressed into their uniform. Kyungsoo only came into the locker room to see Minseok get changed. He would usually just tell Minseok goodbye and go to the rest room to change into his clothes but this day was a different day. He got curious about what was under the senior's t-shirt.

"S-sure," Kyungsoo stutters out and walks up to Minseok. Minseok has a damp towel over his brunet hair as he faces his locker trying to open it. "What did you need?"

"My stupid gym lock isn't opening," Minseok releases the lock from his grasp in frustration. "Can you open it for me?"

"No problem...what's your combo?" Kyungsoo asks as he grabs onto the metal lock.

"24, 18, 26," Minseok answers.

  Kyungsoo repeats the number in his head before he starts turning the lock in the right direction. Secretly he's happy because now he knows Minseok's locker combination which means that Minseok has put his trust in his hands. Kyungsoo gets the locker opened in a couple of seconds, he wonders to himself why Minseok was having such a hard time opening it since it wasn't jammed in any way. 

  When Kyungsoo turns away from the red lockers his eyes lock on Minseok's upper body. Minseok took off his shirt and revealed his perfectly sculpted body. There is abs hidden under the seniors shirt. Something Kyungsoo didn't expect from the cute faced elder and he felt himself not being able to breathe because of the sight. Minseok is too busy drying his hair with a towel to notice Kyungsoo staring at him wide eyed. 

"Hey are you okay?" Minseok calls out when he hears Kyungsoo's breathing change, it sounds like he's hyperventilating. "Kyungsoo..."

   There's a loud thud against the locker and everyone rushes to where the noise came from. Half the boys in the locker room surround Minseok who is still shirtless and Kyungsoo who is passed out on the floor, this time he's actually passed out.

 

  "Again?" Jongdae laughs out loud when he finds Kyungsoo seated at their lunch table with another icepack taped to his head. "I thought you learned your lesson with flying balls already."

"Shutup I didn't get hit with a ball this time," Kyungsoo pouts while putting a chip in his mouth. "This time was something different...I became a man today."

"You finally got your first pubic hair?" Jongdae inquires as he takes his seat with an apple. Kyungsoo sends another glare to Jongdae before continuing to house his chips. "I'm joking but seriously what happened?"

"I went into the locker rooms today and I saw Minseok shirtless," Kyungsoo gets dizzy just thinking about the senior's upper body again. He has to clear the thoughts running through his mind before he ended up fainting again.

"How good did he look?" Jongdae is now interested. Of course he'd talk about shirtless men whenever the topic came up. It was a very important thing to talk about.

"His body was like one of the bodies in a gay o," Kyungsoo describes.

"What about gay ?" Baekhyun pops up from out of the blue with his phone in hand and a large iced tea in the other. He takes his seat next to Kyungsoo and waits for someone to continue the conversation.

"Of course you'd pop up when the topic of gay comes up...ert," Jongdae mumbles under his breath before he takes a bite of his apple.

"I saw Minseok change out of his shirt today and--"

"He fainted again might I add," Jongdae talks over Kyungsoo.

"Thanks for the crucial imput Jongdae...but yes I fainted again. That's not the point though...the point is I saw his body and he trusted me enough to open his locker today," Kyungsoo grins.

"Aw you're already sharing locker combinations? Next thing you know you'll be sharing wedding vows," Baekhyun mocks in a high pitched voice. Jongdae starts laughing really hard while Kyungsoo eyes Baekhyun down.

"Kyungsoo? I just want you to know that we are a match made from heaven now that I've told you my locker combination," Jongdae joins Baekhyun with the mocking. Baekhyun and Jongdae start making obnoxious kissy faces at each other. Kyungsoo has never in his life wanted to fight someone so badly like he does now. His glare gets even more sinister as the duo laugh themselves to tears.

  Just when Kyungsoo is about to throw his chips at them there's a tap on his shoulder. Kyungsoo looks up with an annoyed expression but it soon fades when he see's Minseok. Minseok is completely dry, clothed might I add, and smiling brightly. 

"The public school nurse has struck again I see," Minseok jokes.

"Yeah...she's doing such a great job," Kyungsoo remarks.

  Minseok places his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder and lets out a small laugh. Kyungsoo tenses up and he feels his heart rate go up from the touch. When Minseok removes his hand Kyungsoo is kind of sad, he wants the seniors hand to stay their longer. 

"Make sure you eat properly so you won't faint again," Minseok ruffles Kyungsoo's hair ( the hair that's not taped down from the icepack) before walking away. "I have to go to class right now but there's something I want to tell you later."

"W-what?" Kyungsoo rushes.

"It's a surprise," Minseok smiles before he turns around and leaves the cafeteria. 

  Jongdae and Baekhyun watch Kyungsoo with a smirk. Not only has Minseok left Kyungsoo to his own imagination...but he has left Kyungsoo to his own imagination.

"A surprise?" Jongdae sing songs. "What could it possibly be?"

"What if it's his lips?!" Kyungsoo screams. His heart rate shoots back up when he thinks of possible scenarios. "What if he asks me out or something? Am I wearing the proper attire to get asked out? Is he the don't kiss on the first date type? Does he hold hands with someone he goes out with? What if he tries to kiss me? I don't even know how to kiss back! I've only kissed one person ever in my life and it wasn't that good! What if he's experienced?! What if he thinks I'm such a sophomore because I don't kiss the right way?! What i--"

Kyungsoo's hysteric rambling is cut off by Baekhyun slapping him in the face. Baekhyun only slapped Kyungsoo to try and calm him down since that's what happened in tv shows. He didn't actually mean for the slap to be as hard as it was. Kyungsoo's eyes get wide and the trio is completely silent. Baekhyun gets nervous when Kyungsoo remains still for more than a few seconds. Jongdae pulls out his phone and pulls opens his camera app, he already know what's going to happen.

"Why you little!!" Kyungsoo grabs Baekhyun by the collar and drags him out of his seat. Jongdae presses the record button on his phone along with 75% of the kids in the cafeteria with them.

 

  "This was not expected from you Do Kyungsoo! I never want to see this type of behavior displayed in this school do you hear me?! I hope over the next two days while you're suspended you think about what you did!" The principal scolds Kyungsoo rather loudly. "Byun Baekhyun...get your life together."

  The principal leaves the room with her heels clacking against the floor. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun look at each other for a few moments. Kyungsoo's uniform is out of place and Baekhyun's slap mark is on his right cheek. Baekhyun on the other hand has scratch marks on his arms and a bruise on his neck, cheek, and stomach.

They get up from their seats and walk into the main office where their mother's are waiting for them. Kyungsoo's mom is wearing her pajamas and she looks pissed off. Not because her son got suspended but because her nap got ruined and this is the only day off she has this week.

"Mrs. Byun can I come over?" Kyungsoo asks Baekhyun's mother.

"If it's okay with your mom," Baekhyun's mom looks at Kyungsoo's mom. 

"Of course! Go have fun," Kyungsoo's mom kisses Kyungsoo's forehead before she walks out the office. She wants to get back to her nap as soon as possible. Baekhyun looks at his mom slightly offended because he cannot believe her.

"But mom he just beat me up! Your loving son!" Baekhyun screams outraged.

"You probably deserved it," Baekhyun's mom sasses. Kyungsoo laughs at Baekhyun, who's now pouting. 

Kyungsoo feels his pants vibrate and he pulls out his phone. Besides the notifications from Instagram of the fight Jongdae tagged him in coming up there was a message from an unknown number. Kyungsoo cautiously opens the message, praying that it wasn't someone thirsty trying to talk to him, like that stalker freshmen Jongin.

From: 342-9932

This is Minseok! Don't think I'm a stalker but your friend Jongdae gave me your number

But I saw the fight you got into. I hope you didn't get into too much trouble.

Kyungsoo's cheeks get red as he reads the text message. He kind of wants to thank Jongdae for interfering but he also wants to throw a brick at Jongdae's head because who gave him the approval to give his number out.

To: 342-9932

I got suspended for two days

From: 342-9932

Dang...well what I have to ask you has to wait.

To: 342-9932

Just tell me now~

From: 342-9932

NO it's still very much a surprise...see you on Thursday you violent child

  Kyungsoo rolls his eyes at Minseok's text message. But then he starts to think about what Minseok has to ask and he becomes really curious again. What did Minseok want to ask?


I really wanted to write this out. I know I said this was a oneshot but hey more won't hurt I guess. Tbh I just wanted to write out Minseok showing his affectionate side hehe ^-^