Date?

Nini and Hunnie

Date?

 

“Nini?”

 

“Hm, what is it?” his arm is wrapped snugly around Sehun’s waist, as he moves closer. He snuggles into Sehun’s side.

 

“Want to go out today?”

 

“Mmm, that sounds nice,” Jongin pecks Sehun’s cheek before sitting up stretching his arms a bit before collapsing onto the bed again. “Lay on my chest, Hunnie.”

 

Sehun’s cheeks flare a deep red. “Wh-why?”

 

Jongin laughs. “So, I can tell you how special you are and that I love you.”


 

They hold hands as they walk around the downtown area. Every now and then, they venture into the shops to look at trinkets before they’re laughing at inside jokes; the pair getting strange stares from whoever is inside the shop.

 

As they sit across from each other eating ice cream, Sehun watches Jongin talk about random things while occasionally dipping his spoon into cookies and cream. He notices how his eyes light up while rambling on about dancing and how Sehun should join him for a class, how the corner of his lips turn when watching kids pass by through the window, and how he looks so in love while talking to Sehun. The multitude of times Jongin catches the other staring, he grins and laughs.

 

“You’re adorable you know that?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“You’re cute, Oh Sehun,” he laughs reaching over the table to pinch red cheeks.

 

“H-hey-”

 

“Let’s go?”

 

“B-but I’m n-not done!” Sehun blubbers out.

 

“Well, I am come on!” Jongin grabs the latter’s wrist and pulls him out of cafe.


 

“Where are we going?”

 

“I don’t know, you planned the date for today,” Jongin laughs swinging their clasped hands. The sun is starting to set and Sehun remembers what he wanted to do.

 

“Oh,” he giggles and drags Jongin into a nearby store that was still open.

 

“Uh, why are we here?”

 

We need to buy a few blankets is all!”

 

“Wha-” Sehun shoves a fleece blanket into Jongin’s arms and another much heavier one. “Sehu-”

 

“Come on!” he laughs and takes Jongin to the counter to pay for their items.


 

“Lemme guess, we’re going to sit on the blankets and be cute.”

 

“Aaa, so smart!”

 

“Don’t patronize me, you noodle.”

 

“Well, I’m your noodle.”


 

“Here! This is perfect!” Sehun exclaims as they reach the top of the hill. He takes the heavier of the two and lays it on the ground. Plopping onto the blanket, he gestures for Jongin to sit next to him. “Come on!”

 

“You, my lil bun, are so cute,” he mumbles while unfolding the fleece blanket and draping it over the two of them after sitting down. Jongin peppers Sehun’s blushing cheeks with kisses.

 

“You’re just as cute,” he laughs looking up at the sky. “It’s so pretty tonight, isn’t it?”

 

“Mhmm,” he mumbles resting his head on Sehun’s shoulder watching the sun disappear beneath the horizon. There’s a light breeze that caresses their faces as a signal that the symphony of night will begin shortly. Eventually, the sky transforms from a blazing fire to a cool midnight blue speckled with blinking stars. Jongin lifts his head to watch the transformation wide, sparkling eyes.

 

“Star gazing, that’s what I wanted to do with you,” Sehun mumbles once more of the twinkling lights appear. He lays down on the blanket using his arm as a pillow, and watches Jongin who’s mouth is slightly open in wonder as he scours the sky. The moon illuminates the latter’s profile in an almost heavenly glow and Sehun smiles.

 

“I can see why. . .it’s gorgeous,” he lays down next to Sehun and grabs hold of his hand.

 

 

 

They stay like that for a while watching the sky and stealing glances at each other with small smiles and loving eyes.

 

 

 


 

really short fluff thing lol
im at this point with this thing im 
working on where I need a long break
from the 
angst, so i keep updating 
The Family Park and this story
lololol not that y'all mind tho, right?

anways i hope you enjoyed!!
leave me a suggestion for
what you want to see in the next
chapter! ^^

 

tumblr instagram kakaotalk is "bobohv"