Hot Cocoa

Nini and Hunnie

 

The light of the phone illuminates his overjoyed face. Tangled in soft sheets and head on plush pillows. He continues to giggle childishly at the stupid texts his boyfriend continues to send. Cute emoticons after a couple phrases and overly cheesy pick-up lines that make your heart melt and cringe.

 

A little jingle, "Hello?"

 

"Go to bed."

 

"Whyyyyy?"

 

"It's late!"

 

"You're up too!" he giggles.

 

"I can tell you're tired, you giggling little poop."

 

"I'm not!"

 

"Liar. Go to sleep."

 

"Come over."

 

"It's almost midnight! And aren't your parents home?"

 

"Point?"

 

"No."

 

"Bu-"

 

"Go to sleep."

 

"But-"

 

"If you don't sleep now, I won't come over next time when they aren't home."

 

"Okay! Fine!" he whisper yells into the phone.

 

"Good night~"

 

"Night~!" The phone call ends, and they're back to texting silly emoticons.

 

"Come over!"

 

"Why?" he sighs into his phone.

 

"I miss you."

 

"You saw me roughly two hours ago!" he exclaims with a bright smile. He quietly slips on his jacket and grabs the key to the house.

 

"And?"

 

"Come on, I have homework." tip toeing down the stairs he makes sure no one in the house can interrupt his get away.

 

"Bring it over!"

 

"Hunnie."

 

"What."

 

"No."

 

"But-"

 

"No butts."

 

"-"

 

"No! Wait wha-"

 

"I KNEW YOU WOULD PAUSE!" a roar of laughter and squealing.

 

"I'm definitely not coming over now. Bye Sehun."

 

"Hyu-" the phone call ended. Jongin jogs down the street to get to Sehun's house as quickly as possible.
 

 

 

 

A text.

 

2:06PM ;-;

 

2:06PM What.

 

2:07PM U hung up

 

2:07PM And?

 

2:07PM Many h8

 

2:07PM Love u 2 <3

 

A doorbell ring, "Coming!"

 

2:08PM Sum1 at the door brb

 

"Hell- You er."

 

"Hey, language," Jongin engulfs Sehun into a warm hug, "I snuck out of the house for you. This better be good."

 

"It is! Come in~ come in~"

 

"We're not filming a tape are we?!"

 

"HELL NO. What the- Jongin?! I don't what the ?!"

 

"What? You've never thought about it?" Jongin waggles his eyebrows and gets uncomfortably close to the younger.

 

"NO."

 

"Oh, okay then cool," he backs off and sits on the couch, kicking his feet up onto the coffee table.

 

Sehun's left blushing in the hallway, "You ..."

 

"LANGUAGE."

 

"SHUT UP. Go home. I don't need this harassment."

 

"No, I'm quite comfortable now~"

 

"Ugh. I had this cool idea and now you're being a and I can't, Nini. Go home."

 

"Noooooo," he whines turning on the TV.

 

"Will you behave then?"

 

"Yes, master."

 

"Holy . Get out!" Sehun laughs running to the latter hoping to smack him upside the head. "WE'RE NOT DOING A O KAI. WE'RE 16!!! A BIT ING YOUNG DON'T YOU THINK?!"

 

"BAEKHYUN AND KRIS ARE DOING IT ALREADY!!!" he screams being smothered with a pillow.

 

"SO?!"

 

"IM JUST JOKING HOLY CRAP! GOD SEHUN."

 

"Geez," Sehun removes the pillow and throws it onto the couch then sits on Jongin's lap. Forcibly wrapping the latter's arms around his waist, "There."

 

"Wait. You texted me. To just sit on the couch and watch TV."

 

"Maybe...?" with his pointer, he twirls his brown locks. "My hair's getting a bit lon-"

 

"I can't. Sehun. I ask you to come over and you say no because my parents were home and I was a giggling mess. Now that we're both somewhat sane and NO parents are home you just want to cuddle?!"

 

"Yeah. That sounds right~" he turns so his feet is on the couch, and he wraps an arm around Jongin's neck. "Something wrong with that?"

 

He plays with Jongin's dark brown hair now, trying to braid the latter’s bangs, "No, not really."

 

"Cool!" a light ping, "Hot chocolate~~~!"

 

"No way."

 

"Yaaaaas way. Uno momento." he gets up and dashes to the kitchen to retrieve two hot mugs of chocolate, "I have to get the marshmallows and whipped cream still!"

 

"Yes!!!! Did you get cooki-"

 

"They're on the counter if you would like to help!" Sehun's running back to get the other materials after setting down the adorable mugs. One shaped like a chibi bunny and another like a chibi puppy. Cute.

 


 

Gathering all of their materials, they're seated on the couch again, some episode of Spongebob playing in the background, "Don't use that many marshmallows!!!"

 

"THEN DON’T HOG THE CAN OF WHIPPED CREAM."

 

"YOU WANNA GO BRO?!"

 

"No. I just want more whipped cream. What the , Nini."

 

"Blaaaah. Shut up." he hands the can to Sehun, "Now what?"

 

"You see that fluffy blanket over there?"

 

"Language. And yes."

 

"We," he gestures to the both of them, "wrap ourselves in it. And drink hot cocoa."

 

"That was the master plan." Jongin deadpans.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Cool."

 

"Awesome, right~?"

 

"Definitely."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

for those moments when your own Nini won't shut the up and go to sleep hahahahaha

i hope you enjoyed this weird drabble thing I wrote for my Nini when she wouldn't sleep lolololol

 

thanks for reading and commenting~! <33333