Stop Hogging the Damn Blanket

Nini and Hunnie

"Hey, mom is it cool if Sehun comes over?"

 

"Who's Sehun?! A new friend?!"

 

"Yeah. So can he?"

 

"YES!" his mom rushes over from the couch to pinch his cheeks.

 

"Woman!!!! No!!!" Jongin screams running away.

 

"LEMME PINCH YOUR CHEEKS! YOU'RE GROWING UP AND I CAN'T HANDLE IT JONGIN. ATLEAST YOU'RE MAKING FRIENDS BUT LET ME PINCH YOUR DANG CHEEKS!!!!" she yells chasing him around the house.

 

"NO!!!!!"

 

An hour later, Jongin is out of breath. He digs through his backpack for his water bottle and downs it all in one go. He hates it when his mother does that. Maybe when he was younger he liked it when people fondled his cheeks, but now. Not so much. Especially now. Since he's a manly man now. Manly men don't get their cheeks pinched by their mothers. That's not manly. Man. Man. Man.

 

He dials Sehun's number then waits for the latter to pick up, "Pick up you lazy ."

 

Scouring his room for another bottle of water, "Hello?"

 

"Sehun!"

 

"Why'dya call?" God, why do you always have to sound like an a-hole.

 

"Wanna hang out tonight?"

 

"And do what."

 

"," Jongin tries his best not to giggle into the phone.

 

"WHAT."

 

"Just kidding! Watch a couple movies, let me beat your at some video games, and eat junk food. Do an all-nighter."

 

Sehun doesn't notice the weird tone in Jongin's voice, "Oh. Okay. Sure. What time?"

 

He heard some mumbling in the background, "6 sound good?"

 

"Awesome. Your house, right?"

 

"Yup! See you soon!"

 

"Whatever, weirdo," Sehun hangs up.

 

"Butthead," Jongin grumbles as he finds a half empty bottle of Gatorade.

 

"I'll get it!" he calls as he rushes to the door. "Sehun!"

 

"Jongin," he grumbles, "What."

 

He's staring at Sehun's bunny print onesie, "What is it. Is something wrong?"

 

"Your pajamas..."

 

"And?"

 

"They're so CUTE." he squeals, "I WANT."

 

"Can I come in? I'll tell you where I got them."

 

"Awesome~!" Sehun practically shoves past the fawning other.

 

"Really?!"

 

"Yup."

 

"Let's go there tomorrow or something! Dudeeeeee."

 

"I've never gone shopping with a dude before. That'll be interesting." Sehun responds grabbing another handful of M&M's.

 

"So, what do you want to do?"

 

"I don't care. Just put on a movie?"

 

"Ooh, we should watch..." Jongin searches for the DVD case.

 

Sehun waits patiently while letting chocolate dissolve in his mouth.

 

"THIS."

 

"My Little Pony...?!"

 

"Yeah." Jongin turns to put the DVD in the player with a huge smirk on his lips. The DVD looks nothing like a My Little Pony disc.

 

"Okay, cool." Sehun doesn't mind... That much.

 

"So, what did you bring?"

 

"My DS... And a couple DVDs. Also...." he trails.

 

"Also, what?"

 

"My stuffed animal..." he mumbles.

 

"What?"

 

"My stuffed animal."

 

"Sehun, you're going to have to speak up."

 

"MY STUFFED ANIMAL. GOD JONGIN."

 

"Oh!!!! Dude, that's hardcore. Did you name it?"

 

"Yeah..."

 

"And?"

 

"It's called PinkeuPinkeu..."

 

He does his best to stifle a laugh, "Is it a pink bear or something?"

 

"Yeah, a Rilakuma."

 

"Ohhhhh! My sisters have those."

 

Sehun's a bright red, "By the way... What horror movie are we watching?"

 

"How did you-"

 

"You need to get better at hiding things, idiot." Sehun takes out the pink bear from his bag, hugging it tightly to his chest.

 

"Blah blah blah." Jongin plays the movie.

 

After roughly two hours of pure terror and girl-ish screaming, the two lay on Jongin's bed. Both stare at the ceiling decorated with glow-in-the-dark stars, "That was pretty scary."

 

"No kidding!"

 

"Why do you have stars on your ceiling?"

 

"Why don't you?! Well, I had them when I was younger... Then I didn't want to take them off because they're good helpers for falling asleep. Just count them over and over again."

 

"Ah, I see... If you came over to my house you'd see MOUNDS of stuffed animals." Sehun grins hugging PinkeuPinkeu tightly.

 

"Well... Uhm... Good night?"

 

"Night."

 

A couple minutes later, Jongin hears deep snoring, "Teach me how to sleep that quickly."

 

Tossing and turning, Jongin feels cold despite being in warm sweats and a long sleeve. It's warm clothing, but warmer when there's a blanket and right now, there isn't a blanket, "Sehun seriously, wtf."

He yanks on the fluffy blanket. Nothing really happens. He yanks on it again. Nothing.

 

Groaning, he shakes the weirdo awake, "Wuzz goin' on....?"

 

"Gimmie some of the blanket, you hogger."

 

"Really...? Just get another one..."

 

"Sehunnnn but this is my bed!"

 

"But I'm slee....." a soft snore.

 

"Sehun!" Jongin shakes him.

 

"Whaa?!"

 

"Share the blanket, you hogger!"

 

"Fine!" Sehun unravels himself from the warm blanket, letting Jongin be covered in its fluffy warmness, "Is that better, you er...?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Good."

 

A couple minutes later, Jongin feels cold again, "Dammit Sehun!"

 

Shaking him awake, "Sorry...."

 

He unravels himself, "Sorry..."

 

He continues to mumble the word until both of them are safely cocooned in the warm blanket and in each other's arms, "No homo... Right bro?"

 

"No homo, bro." Jongin responds quietly, lips barely touching Sehun's forehead in a good night kiss.

 

 

If only they knew.