Late Night Feels

Nini and Hunnie

Jongin's body groans as he plops onto his comfy bed. Mentally and physically tired, he checks his phone. A couple of missed messages from "That Piece of Broccoli".

 

10:22PM Hey, Hun.

 

10:22PM What took U so long 2 reply

10:23PM Mannnnn!

 

10:23PM Sorry. I had stuff.

 

10:23PM Nah it's fine~

 

Jongin grins. That damn ing idiot. He's so dang cute.

 

10:23PM So, what did you want to talk about?

 

10:23PM Eh... it's not that important now kekeke hbu? Wat was so important U cudn't respond?

 

10:24PM Shut up, .

 

The olive skinned male yawns feeling his shirt stick to his body uncomfortably. Grimacing, he sits up.

 

10:24PM Woah. That's literally no way to speak to THE king.

 

10:25PM God, you're so weird sometimes. brb going to shower.

 

10:25PM Ugh. TMI . jeez. cya in a few i gess

 

He removes his shirt in one fluid motion. Pulling his sweats down, he hops into the scalding hot shower. It relaxes his muscles and the water felt nice. He forgets about the pain that once ruled his body and the scent of sweat  goes down the drain. It's replaced by a floral smell.

Jongin curses loudly.

 

 

Walking out of the bathroom, his towel hangs low on his waist. Drops of water fall from brown tendrils of hair. Steam rolls out of the room in the form of wispy smoke, as if someone teleported into the room. Damn, Jongin wishes he had that power.

Walking to the bedroom, he notices no new notifications, and he takes that as a good sign. The evil demon decided to leave him alone for the rest of the night. Well, for now atleast.

 

Sehun carefully reads the replies noticing how correct the latter's grammar was. For the most part.

Every period was a dagger right through his heart. I hope nothing bad is going on. Is he mad at me? What did I do?

He worried like that until his stomach growled. Taking the phone, Sehun tiptoes downstairs for a snack. He can hear his parents bickering in the other room. Finally getting downstairs, he hurries to the cupboard to get some cereal. Whilst munching on a bowl of milkless cereal, he checks his messages. Nothing new.

Well. Apparently his favorite band is coming to the city soon. And... some texts from friends he honestly didn't want to talk too at the moment. He wishes for Jongin to pick up his damn phone and text back. God, he feels like a Highschool girl waiting for her crush. A vibration.

 

11:01PM Just got done with my glorious shower.

 

11:01PM That's cool. I think? :)

 

11:01PM Do you want to FaceTime?

 

11:02PM Sure!

 

Sehun hated FaceTime calls. It meant showing your face and talking. It meant releasing secrets you want keep to yourself, as well as crying andicky topics. But at the same time... You get to release your feels and icky crying. Also, it's nice not being alone.

 

"Hey."

 

"Hi~! What's up?"

 

"Uh, getting ready to sleep...?"

 

"Oh. Okay? So, uh..." Sehun trails. Sounds of a shirt being put on could be heard. Jongin's video feed was paused so Sehun wasn't able to see chocolate abs and wet hair. Despite not seeing anything, his mind goes into overdrive and a deep blush appears on the apples of his cheeks. He clears his throat. "What do you want to talk about?"

 

"I have no idea, honestly," Jongin responds shuffling around his room.

 

"Ah, I see," Sehun mumbles a pout on his face. “Well, I don’t see considering you’re on pause or whatever, but I under-”

 

“You’re such a dork, Hunnie,” he laughs. “I love it when you ramble on. Makes you sound all stupid and stuff.”

 

A deep blush contrasts with Sehun’s fair skin. He hates it when Jongin compliments him. “Shut up!”

 

He hears a rustle of footsteps outside. “Oh, my parents!”

 

“Got it,” static noise comes from Jongin’s end and he hides the phone underneath his pillow. He tries his best to calm his erratic heart.

“Sehun?” a knock on the door and it creaks on its hinges as it’s opened by a suspicious mother. “Sweetie, are you awake?”

Calmly and slowly, he takes in a breath simulating deep sleep. He tosses onto his other side, so his mother doesn’t notice the smile coming onto his face. Sehun releases a small groan and he breathes “normally”. A small smile graces his mother’s lips, as she closes the door behind her as she leaves the teenager’s room. The footsteps wither out. He reaches for his phone. “Thanks.”

 

“You know you could’ve just turned the volume down right?” Jongin laughs his heart warming laugh.

 

“No one asked you and yes I did.” No he didn’t. “So... What are you doing right now?”

 

“On my phone, checking Instagram.. You?”

 

“Obvi, talking to you,” he laughs. “I’m bored. We should play a game!”

 

“What the hell can we play? It’s dark in both of our rooms, there’s no point in actually face timing.”

 

“That’s true...”

 

“How ‘bout we do like a truth game? Like two truths and one lie? Or something like it.”

 

He smiles to the darkness, setting the phone on his chest. “Sounds like a plan!”

 

A shift on Jongin’s side, probably meaning he’s laying on his stomach. “Should I go firs-”

 

“I’ll go since you suggested it haha!” he hums thinking. “Okay, I got them.”

 

“One, I have a tumblr. Two, I hate wooden floors... Three, I have a for hands!”

 

“Those are all weird and sound like you. Hunnie, you didn’t put a lie in did you...?!” Jongin accuses. Sehun can hear the pout through his phone.

 

He cackles. “The hand , you freakin’ creep!”

 

“Liar! I see you watching Baekhyun’s hands all the time! You’re always trying to hold my hand as well,” he retorts.

 

“Let’s be honest here. Everyone watches his hands,” he pouts at the ceiling with glowing stars on them. He reaches for PinkeuPinkeu who is just above his head.

 

A sigh. “You’re right. You’re right like usual.”

 

“He admits it,” he smirks this time holding PinkeuPinkeu above his chest. The Rillakuma’s face slightly creepy in the dark of the room.

 

“Sweet, my turn!”

 

“Hurry up, then loser! I don’t have all night. There’s school tomorrow,” he moves the phone onto the pillow, right next to his head. He hugs PinkeuPinkeu to his chest. His eyelids a bit heavy. A sigh escapes his lips, as he closes his tired eyes.

 

“Okay! One, I like penguin’s more than dogs,” Sehun chuckles. “Two, I wanted to be a rapper when I was younger, and three, I’m in love with you.”

 

Sehun’s wide awake and his heart swells. “What did you say?”

 

“That’s not the lie you idiot!” Jongin laughs. “You’re so weird.”

 

“Wait, you like me?”

 

“Actually, I said in love, but whatever,” he swears he can hear the smirk in his voice.

 

“Nini, that-”

 

“I understand if you don’t feel the same way. I’m sort of used to it.. I’m mean have you seen DBSK? Like hot damn,” he laughs nervously.

 

“Actually, I-”

 

“Well, I gotta go...! Good night, Hunnie-” the call cuts off.

 

Sehun grabs his phone. “Oh my God...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finally returned after 5,000,000 years... jeez hhaha so yeah.. I did say I would jump around a lot in terms of relationship so uhm... hi ^^

i hope you enjoyed it! don't forget to comment and leave some ideas omfg. i'd love that hahaha <3

thanks for all the subscriptions, comments, and upvotes! I really appreciate it! :D

love y'all! <3

 

 

tumblr_m71125uNT01ra3p2zo1_500.gif

 

tumblr // instagram // kakao talk is "bobohv"