001

Diary of OSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

23 Nov 2006

Subject : Milk

 

“Milk from school. Top grade milk. When you drink the milk it has a rich taste. In the winter milk is aromatic. Milk with calcium. Double the times better than normal milk. Milk with 8g fat.”

- - - - - -

 

Luhan squinted his eyes as he read further down the page of scribbles, mentally judging every single word written by a certain maknae, as if to put the odd object to shame. He was searching around the room for his lost rubiks cube when he had come across the little book, the book that happened to be Oh Sehun's diary.

It was wrong to be reading it, Luhan admitted that, but what was even more wrong was the contents of the book as he stared at the little doodles of milk cartons on the page (and the page after, and the next..) and Luhan had a sudden urge to throw the book out of the window along with it's owner, the weirdo that is Oh Sehun.

 

"What are you reading there?" asked Yixing as he emerged from the bathroom with dampened hair. Luhan's not sure why or how Yixing ended up in this bathroom when he had a perfectly good one in their own shared room.

 

He looked up from his strong gaze on the open book, his face turning into a blank expression of serious and shock.

 

"It's about milk." he replied.

 

"Oh.." the other simply said, slightly confused. Luhan closed the book and jumped off the bed, shifting until he was stood firmly in front of the boy.

 

"He wrote about milk. Out of all things. Milk." Luhan continued, his face still blank and serious.

 

"Luhan, are you okay?" Yixing cautiously asked as the older boy stared into space. Luhan blinked a few times, his mind drifting out of nowhere, before he finally replied.

 

"I'm fine!" And with that he trailed off out the room, humming a melodic tune on the way. Yixing was left slightly bewildered. He looked back at Sehun's bed only to find a book laying there with a bold tag on the cover.

 

"Sehun's Diary?" he read aloud as he edged closer, picking the light object up with curiosity.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Luhan was actually not fine. He was far from it. It was almost midnight and he was wide awake under his blankets with a flashlight and the dreaded book that had been tormenting him all day.

He scrunched his face up at the written declaration to milk. It was definitely Sehun's handwriting, judging by that messy scrawl that resembled one of a ten year old. But why would Oh Sehun, the one that he knew for the past two years, write about milk out of all things? 

 

He warily turned over to the next page.

 

- - - - - -

20 March 2008

Letter : To Milk

 

Milk's good for you, I know
With vitamins and such
But sometimes you wonder
About what it can do

I like it on my cereal
And sometimes with a meal
But to use it just on its own
Is the greatest gift of all 

- - - - - -

   

Luhan frowned in his place. Now who the heck writes a poem about milk? Oh Sehun that's who. It's not like Luhan was jealous or anything - but Sehun wrote a poem for milk and not for him? Luhan mentally burned holes into the page.

 

"Oh, there you are- Luhan?" Yixing walked in only to see Luhan glaring at the book in his hands. He paused for a moment and then walked back out.

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Kyungsoo poked Luhan in the face a few times, before kindly throwing a sleeping Luhan off of the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter