Chapter 4

I just wanna be with you

During recess, Yuri, Jessica and Onew were seated at a table in the canteen eating their food. Suddenly, Donghae came walking over with Yoona.

"Hey, you guys! Yoona would like to join us!" Donghae said.

"Sure!" Yuri said happily.

Yoona quickly took a seat beside Yuri to prevent Donghae from sitting beside Yuri, which was quickly noticed by Jessica.

- After school-

"Jessica, I want to stay in school a little longer to practice my violin. Why don't you go home first?" Yuri said as she placed her books inside her bag.

"Alright, then. Don't stay too late," Jessica said.

"Sure," Yuri said.

Jessica then walked off.

As Jessica strolled along the sidewalk, her stomach suddenly growled.

"I better buy something to eat," she said.

She took out her wallet to check if she had any money left but in vain.

"Aww, i spent all my money in school."

Jessica walked towards the 24-hr convenience store and noticed that they were selling her favourite cheese bread(its not real lol)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She started drooling a little since she's such a food maniac until she saw Onew walking out of the store holding cup noodles. Onew noticed her and immediately ran to her(haha cute onew).

"HI Jessica! Where are you headed to?" Onew asked while slurping on his noodles.

"Hey Onew. I'm walking back home," Jessica replied.

"Oh. Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all."

When Jessica took one step infront, her stomach suddenly growled(lol).

"Oh my god, my stomach actually growled infront of Onew! This is so embarrassing!" Jessica thought as her face turned crimson red.

"Err. Jessica, are you hungry?" Onew asked.

"Erm, yea. But I don't have any money left to buy food since i spent them all in school." Jessica said.

"Oh. Why don't I treat you to something?" Onew suggested.

"Really? Oh my god thanks!" Jessica exclaimed gratefully.

Onew bought Jessica her favourite cheese bread and the two of them walked home together.

-At Yuri's side-

"Wow, it's 7pm already. I better start heading home," Yuri said to herself.

She packed her bag and walked back home.

"It's so dark tonight, I can barely see a thing," Yuri thought.

Suddenly, Yuri felt a pair of eyes staring at her and she became very insecure.

"Argh, what's this feeling I'm getting?" she thought.

She started walking faster as she felt fear.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her shoulder and said, " Hey cutie, how's it going?"

"Get away from me," Yuri slapped that guy's hand away and escaped from him.

"Why don't you come with us?" another guy appeared out of nowhere and asked.

"No thanks," Yuri said as she started shivering in fear but tried to keep a strong front.

"Listen girl, we're taking you with us whether you like it or not," the previous guy said and grabbed her arm.

"Leave me alone!" Yuri tried escaping from his grasp but he was too strong.

The other guy came in and grabbed her by the other arm to make sure she doesn't escape and said, "Don't think you'll get pass us."

"Let me go, you erts!" Yuri screamed as she struggled.

The erts were about to drag her somewhere else but someone shouted, "Hey! What do you think you're doing?"

"What the hell do you want?" one of the erts said.

"Let go of the girl," ??? said.

"Forget it! She's ours!" another ert said.

"I said let her go!" ??? shouted.

"Ignore him. Let's just grab the girl and get out of here," the ert said.

"Oh no you don't," ??? said.

??? beat up the erts and they said, " F***! Let's get out of here!"

??? ran to Yuri, helped her up and asked, " Are you alright? You're not hurt, are you?"

Yuri looked up and said, " I-I'm fine. Donghae?"

"Yuri?" Donghae asked.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri asked.

" I was walking back home from the nearby mall when I saw those erts attacking you," Donghae explained.

"Oh. By the way, thank you for saving me from those erts just now. I really don't know how to thank you," Yuri said.  

"It's nothing," Donghae said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Your hand! It's bleeding!" Yuri suddenly exclaimed in shock.

Donghae looked at his arm and said, " I was slashed by one of them just now. It's no big deal."

"No big deal?! That's such a deep cut! Your wound might get infected if it isn't cleaned! Let's go to the hospital!" Yuri said as she tried pulling Donghae to the hospital.

"But the hospital is so far away from here and taxi fares are expensive," Donghae said.

"Then why not you come to my house? I studied medicine before so I should be able to help you cleanse your wound and bandage it," Yuri suggested.

"Alright," Donghae said.

-At Yuri and Jessica's house-

"Oh my god! What happened?!" the nervous Jessica screamed.

Yuri explained the whole thing to Jessica and Jessica once again screamed, "EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare those pedos mess with you!!!!!!!" 

"Enough with your ew. Could you help me get the first aid box?" Yuri asked.

"Okay," Jessica said and went to get the first aid box.

Yuri cleaned Donghae wound and started putting medicine on it.

"You don't have to do this for me, you know," Donghae said.

"Just take it as a way of thanks. I wanna do something in return for saving me from those pedos. Thank you, Donghae," Yuri looked up at him and gave an angelic smile.

Donghae started blushing when he saw Yuri's beautiful smile and said, "Y-you're w-welcome."

Jessica, who was playing with her handphone at the side, noticed Donghae's face as red as a tomato. She started smiling to herself and trying hard not to laugh.

"I should try to set them up on a date sometime. MWAHAHA," Jessica thought.

After bandaging, Yuri said, "It's done!"

"Thanks," Donghae said.

"You're welcome," Yuri said.

Suddenly, both of them just stood there and remained silent.

"What's with this awkward silence?" both of them thought.

"Erm I should be going home now. It's getting late already," Donghae broke the silence.

"Alright, bye," Yuri said and Jessica waved goodbye as well.

-At Donghae and Onew's house-

"Argh. Why can't I stop thinking about Yuri? All she did was just smile at me!" Donghae thought, " Please don't tell I've fallen in love with her?"

"Gahhhh!!! That's impossible! She's not my type!"

"Huh? Who's not your type?" Onew asked.

"I actually said that out loud?" Donghae thought.

"Oh, erm. A girl that confessed to me just now. Hehe," Donghae nervously said.

"Oh, okay," Onew replied.

"Phew, that was close. Yup! It's impossible for me to like her. COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE," Donghae said in his mind.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi peeps :)) sorry i havent updated for such a long time >< i was getting kinda lazy and couldnt really think of any scenarios. But i finally thought of one!!! Which is the yulhae scene in this chapter! :DD sowieee if the onsica scene in this chapter was kinda boring. and that's all i have to say ^^ stay tuned to the next chapter :)) i'll try to update as soon as i can XDXD