Chapter 1

I just wanna be with you

Today is Yuri's first day at SM academy. She wore a casual t-shirt with a black cardigan over it and low-waist skinny jeans. She slipped her feet inside her 3 inch high heeled, light brown boots and tucked her jeans inside it. She whipped up her trendy, black bagpack and called for Jessica.

"Are you ready?" Yuri asked as she walked to where Jessica was.

Jessica was still touching up on her make-up. She wore a pink tanktop with a white cardigan over and a white miniskirt. She also wore a silver necklace with a white gold pendant and diamond studs.

"I'm almost done," Jessica replied as she patted more powder on her face. After she fixed her brownish-blonde, straight hair with curled ends, she said, "Done!"

Jessica grabbed her white LV handbag, put on her 4 inch white heels and walked out of the house with Yuri.

"Yuri, are you excited? It's our first day at SM academy!" Jessica said as she clapped her hands with joy.

"Of course I am! Imagine attending all those singing and dancing classes and meeting new people! It's so fun!" Yuri said excitedly with a broad smile.

Yuri and Jessica have been best friends ever since their first year in Junior High and promised each other to get into the same High school together. During November last year, they auditioned for an Arts school, SM academy. Yuri auditioned by dancing whilst Jessica auditioned by singing. SM would separate each category into different classes, each talent being in the same class as one another.

Both Yuri and Jessica were 17 this year, making them freshmens. Jessica came from a rich family and they wanted to live together so her parents bought a 3-storey apartment near SM academy as it would be more convenient.

The two girls talked happily about what they were going to do at SM academy as they slowly strolled towards it. When they reached the gate of the school, they stared up at the entire building.

"Wow, it's huge!" Jessica said with amazement.

"It sure is," Yuri said.

They walked through the gate and into the school. The inside of the school was extremely crowded. Yuri and Jessica were surprised by the number of students accepted into the academy this year.

"Wow, there must be many people with good talent this year," Jessica said.

"It's going to be a fierce competition to be the top student," Yuri said.

"Yeah. By the way, what's your first class?" Jessica asked.

Yuri took out her timetable and said, "It's violin class."

"Aww, too bad. Mine's singing class. So i guess I'll see you during recess," Jessica said.

"Mhmm. I'll find you at music room 2. Bye!" Yuri said and waved her hand at Jessica.

Jessica smiled and waved goodbye to Yuri.

Yuri climbed the stairs and headed for music room 1. When she reached a curved end, she heard someone shout,"Oh no, I'm gonna be late!"

Then, she knocked into someone.

"Kyaa!" she screamed as she fell onto the floor.

"Are you okay?!" the person who knocked into her asked anxiously.

"I'm fine..." Yuri replied as she looked up and saw a tall guy wearing a casual t-shirt with blue jeans standing infront of her.

He immediately helped her up and said,"I'm really sorry!"

"No, it's okay," Yuri said and waved her hands vigorously.

"Alright, then. Bye," the guy said and ran off.

Yuri then continued to head for the music room and start violin class.

- At Jessica's side -

Jessica stepped into music room 2 that was specially for singing and took a random seat. She looked around and did not see any familiar faces.

As it was still early, she decided to go to the washroom. When she stood up and walked out of her seat, she accidentally tripped over the table's leg. As she was just about to fall, she closed her eyes to get ready for the impact but she felt someone take her hand and pull her up.

She opened her eyes and the guy who helped her asked,"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, thank you," Jessica said and stood on her own.

"You're welcome. By the way, I'm Onew. What's your name?"

"I'm Jessica. Nice to meet you," Jessica gave one of her most angelic smiles.

"Nice to meet you too," Onew greeted.

Onew took a seat beside her and they started chatting about themselves.

 - During recess -

Yuri ran to music room 2 to look for Jessica. She looked through the window and it seemed like singing class hasn't ended yet. She waited for around 2 minutes before she saw Jessica stepping out of the music room with one guy.

"Who's that?" Yuri thought.

Jessica noticed Yuri standing there and immediately ran towards her pulling Onew with her.

"Yuri, you're here! Oh, and let me introduce to you. This is Onew, a new friend I made in music class just now," Jessica said happily.

"Nice to meet you," Onew greeted.

"Nice to meet you too" Yuri replied.

Yuri looked at Jessica and teased, "You sure make friends quickly."

Jessica and Onew blushed at Yuri's comment and Jessica nervously said, "What are you talking about..."

Yuri giggled and said, "Nevermind about that. Let's go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry."

"Alright. Onew, you wanna come with us?" Jessica asked.

"No thanks. You guys can go on ahead. I'm meeting up with someone," Onew answered.

"Alright, then. Bye!" Jessica said.

Onew smiled at her and ran off.

- At the canteen -

Yuri and Jessica bought their food and sat down at a table.

"What's your next class?" Yuri asked.

"Dancing," Jessica replied.

"Really? Me too!" Yuri said happily.

- After recess -

Yuri and Jessica walked up the stairs and to the dance room. When they opened the door, they saw Onew talking to someone.

"That guy looks familiar," Yuri thought.

"Onew!" Jessica called and waved her hand for Onew to notice.

Onew turned around and said, "Hey, guys!"

He ran towards the two girls with the other guy behind.

When the other guy saw Yuri, he immediately said, "Hey, weren't you the girl I knocked into earlier this morning?"

Yuri tried to remember what happened and she remembered the whole scene.

"You're that guy!" Yuri said and pointed her index finger at him.

"Huh? You mean the two of you know each other?" Onew asked.

"Well, this morning when I was running along the corridoor as I was gonna be late for class, I accidentally knocked into her and she fell down. That's how we met. By the way, I'm Donghae," Donghae said.

"I'm Yuri and this is Jessica," Yuri said and Jessica waved at him.

"Do you and Onew know each other?" Jessica asked.

"I'm his younger cousin," Onew said.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAA??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the two girls said in unison.

"Is it that surprising?" Donghae asked.

"I mean its really such a coincidence," Yuri said.

"Haha. Among all our cousins, we are the closest," Onew said.

" Everyone! Get back to your seats! Lesson starts now!" the teacher suddenly stepped into the dance room and shouted.

Everyone scurried to their seats like mice and prepared for the lesson.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Hey guys :D how do you find my first chapter? :)  I hope you like it. And Yoona's gonna appear in the next chapter :)) So stay tuned ;D