Chapter 5

I just wanna be with you

-At Yuri and Jessica's apartment-

Jessica was already in deep sleep while Yuri was lying in bed, still awake and eyes wide open.

" For some reason, Donghae really reminds me of someone. But i can't remember who," Yuri said in her mind. She recalled back to the scene where Donghae fought against those pedos and saved her. She tried thinking really hard of who Donghae reminded her of, when suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her head.

"Gahh! I can't remember anything..." She whispered. She closed her eyes, and soon fell asleep.

- The next day at school-

Yuri, Jessica, Onew and Donghae went for music composition class.

" Good morning class. Today, I would like all of you to compose a song based on the topic, love. You do not need to rush on this as you will only need to submit it at the end of the year and the best piece will be picked out and shown to the principal. You may start thinking about your song now," the teacher said.

"Yuri, what kind of song are you going to compose?" Jessica asked.

"Hmmm I'm not sure. I can't think of anything since I haven't really been in love situations before," Yuri answered.

"True haha," Jessica said.

"But you have, right?" Yuri asked with a smirk.

"Many. But all of them just don't work out for me," Jessica sighed.

"Like the one last year," Yuri said as she started laughing.

"Oh my gosh, don't remind me of him," Jessica said.

"I still can't believe the two of you broke up after two weeks. Its a really short period of time," Yuri said.

"He almost cheated me of my money! I totally hate him now!" Jessica started flaring up.

" What are the two of you talking about?" Onew suddenly came into the conversation.

"Erm nothing, hehe," Jessica said.

"You are such a weirdo. Getting angry for nothing? The first I seen," Onew teased.

Onew started laughing as Jessica gave him a murderous glare and looked like she was going to strangle him any moment. Yuri giggled at the two and turned to look at Donghae. He seemed to be deep in thought and was scribbling stuff onto the piece of paper.

"I wonder if he has ever experienced love," Yuri thought.

- During recess -

"Yuri, have you started composing?" Donghae started a conversation.

"Nope I haven't. Is your injury better now?" Yuri asked.

"Yea it's not painful anymore," Donghae said.

"That's great! Now I don't have to worry," Yuri said happily.

"What's there to worry for? I'm a guy so I'm strong!" Donghae said proudly.

"Are you self-praising?" Yuri said playfully.

"It's a fact afterall," Donghae said.

Yuri and Donghae continued with their happy conversation when all of a sudden Yoona appeared.

She walked towards Donghae and shouted," Hi Donghae!"

She waved her arms vigorously at him as Donghae replied," Oh, hi."

Yoona did not seem to be very pleased upon seeing Donghae with Yuri. She immediately grabbed his arm and started pulling him away saying," Come with me, I want to show you something!"

"Erm ok. See you later, Yuri!" Donghae said.

"Bye," Yuri said.

"Yoona seems to really like Donghae. Does Donghae feel the same?" she asked herself.

Yuri felt something really bugging her.

"Please don't tell me im jealous," she thought.

"I don't even like him, what am i thinking?" she whispered.

- During singing class -

Jessica's singing class for today was at the different timing from Yuri's, Onew's and Donghae's. So she had to go alone.

"I'm such a lonely soul now," she said as she lay her head on the table.

The teacher walked into the classroom and said," Good morning class. Since it is a singing class, i would like everybody to come to the front of the class one at a time to introduce yourselves and sing a song so that we can hear your beautiful voice. Starting from you," the teacher pointed at a guy that was sitting at the front.

Slowly it was Jessica's turn. She walked to the front of the classroom and said, " Good morning, everyone. My name is Jessica and the song that I will be singing is called because I'm a girl by kiss."

Everybody clapped for Jessica as she started.

Dodaeche alsuga eobseo namjadeurui maeum

Weonhaltaen eonjego dajuni ijen ddeonande

Ireonjeog cheoeumirago neonun teugbyeorhadaneun

Geu mareul mideosseo naegen haengbogieosseo

Mareul haji geuraesseo naega shirheo jyeottdago

Neunchiga eobneun nan neul bochaegiman haesseo

Neoreul yoghamyeonseodo manhi geuri ulggoya

Sarangi jeonbuin naneun yeojainika

Jessica ended and everybody cheered for her. She bowed and thw teacher said, " That is a beautiful voice you have there, Jessica!"

"Thank you," Jessica said shyly.

She walked back to her seat and sat down while the teacher continued with the lesson.

After the singing lesson, someone approached Jessica.

"Hi, erm, you're Jessica right? you have a really great voice," the guy said.

"Thank you and yes i am, you are?" Jessica asked.

"I'm Jonghyun, nice to meet you," he took Jessica's hand and placed a light kiss on it.

Jessica blushed a little and said," I have to go now, bye."

Jessica walked off gracefully with Jonghyun staring dreamyly at her from behind.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI PEOPLE. i'm sorry i did not update this story for almost year. I'm really really sorry!!! I have been busy with other things and did not have the time. But I'm going to try to update the story more often now ^^ and i might be starting to write another fanfic if i get any ideas(: i hope you liked this chapter and stay tuned for the next one :D and lastly, YULHAE AND ONSICA FTW.