Chapter 3

I just wanna be with you

The next morning, Yuri and Jessica woke up early in order to not let the guys wait.

"What time did Onew said they were coming?" Yuri asked.

"7.30," Jessica replied.

After they got changed, they stepped outside their apartment and the two guys were already waiting outside.

"Morning, you guys!" the two girls said in unison and Onew and Donghae greeted back.

They began walking to school together.

"You know, I heard that there is a camp coming up," Donghae said.

"Really? Who told you?" Yuri asked.

"One of my classmates. He overheard the teachers talking about it and this camp happens every year. But I think it's going to be a little earlier this year," Donghae replied.

"Wow! I love camps!" Jessica exclaimed excitedly.

"I wonder what they arranged for us," Onew said.

"The camp is always fun every year," Donghae said, smiling.

While they were walking, a woman holding a mic with a few other guys that were holding cameras and other filming equipment came up to them.

"Hey there! We're from the television program called _________ and we film couples that we can find around the town! Mind if I interview you guys?" the woman said cheerfully.

"H-huh?!" We're not on a date!" Yuri screamed.

"Aww, come on! Don't be shy! Since there are four of you, it must be a double date!" the woman said playfully.

Jessica began blushing furiously and said, "What?! Double date?!"

"Don't be mistaken! None of us are dating anybody!" Onew nervously said while his whole face turned red.

"It's no use telling her that! Let's just run!" Donghae grabbed Yuri's hand and ran away while Onew took Jessica's.

They ran all the way to the front of SM academy and stopped there.

"Looks like they're not following us," Donghae said.

Yuri heaved a sigh of relief but her eyes lit up again and she said, "Wait a minute. They said that they were from the______program and that television program usually does live interviews. Does that mean we're on tv?"

All of them froze on the spot, not saying a single word.

Then, Jessica spoke up, "Why don't we just see what happens first? It's no big deal right?"

"Yeah. We're going to be late for class if we just continue standing here," Onew said.

They walked into the school and checked the notice board.

"Looks like we have to assemble in the hall today," Yuri said.

They walked up to the hall and after awhile the principal walked to the stage of the hall.

"Good morning everyone. The reason I called all of you here is to inform you about your camp," the principal said.

Everyone started talking amongst themselves as they were excited about the camp.

"Your camp will be held 2 months later, which is earlier than the past years. This camp is to help all of you to get to know each other better and bond with each other. The camp is a 3 day 2 night camp and it will be held near a cemetery," the principal said.

All the girls shrieked in fear while the guys didn't really respond to it.

"A cemetery?! I got excited for nothing!" Jessica said as she shivered.

"What's so scary about a cemetery?" Donghae asked.

"I can't believe you are asking that! There might be ghosts there!" Jessica said.

"Perleaseeee! Ghosts don't exists, sheesh!" Yuri said, obviously not afraid.

"Also, it's not as if we're going in the cemetery," Onew said.

"Students quiet down. The camp is going to be near the cemetery because you have an activity which needs you to walk through the cemetery," the principal said.

Jessica gave Onew a cold stare and Onew just turned his head to avoid her stare.

"Later on during class, your teachers will hand you the consent forms and more details of the camp. All of you can leave now," the principal said and walked down the stage.

Yuri, Donghae, Jessica and Onew stood up and Yuri asked, "What lessons are you guys having now?"

"Dance," the other three said.

"Yay! Let's go!" Yuri said.

When the four of them walked into the dance room, they saw Yoona standing there.

"Oh Donghae! You're here!" Yoona said and grabbed Donghae's arm, pulling him away from his group of friends.

Donghae and Yoona were just talking to each other happily at one side while Yuri,Jessica and Onew just went to sit somewhere.

Jessica stared at Yoona for awhile before turning back to talk to her friends. She knew Yoona wasn't a good person.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyy people :D sry this chapters a little short because i can't really think of much to write about and there hasn't been much yulhae stuff. but more scenarios will come up next time ;D so stay tuned for the next chapter. i'll try to update as soon as i can :))