Revelation

No Better Father Than You

NBFTY CHAPT 6

Hi guys, this is Peachy, back with another chapter of NBFTY... Hah... So for this chapter, it will be a revelation of most of the story, so I recommend you read this. Hehe... There will be a lot of talking in this one, and I tried to put in more Exo members, but it was hard to find out what they were going to do here, so maybe the next chapter, Kay? So now, with anymore of my blabbering, here is the next chapter...

Tao had been sitting on the edge of his bed, still worrying for his father. "Could he beat those guys?" Tao said to himself.

"Yes, he could". The sound of the man outside his door. Tao walked towards it, and when he opened it, the man was standing right in front of him.

"Why are you still here?"

"Because Kris told me to look after you at times like this. He knew there would be a time where he would have to do something like this and he was afraid that without him here, you would panic. So he told me to watch after you until he returns". Chanyeol walked into the room, sitting on Tao's chair. Tao looked at him, and a sudden thought raced in his mind.

"What were those things?" Tao asked. If any luck, maybe this man would give him some answers.

"Werewolves."

"How would that make any sense? Werewolves don exist..."

"Werewolves had existed for some time longer than you know. That there you saw was Kai, the King of the Werewolves, nowadays, you would rarely see werewolves, especially alpha werewolves"

"What are alpha werewolves?"

"First generation werewolves, werewolves that originally from that planet"

"What planet? God, I don't any of this stuff"

"Kris never told you?". Tao shook his head. He then looked down, as he thought of Kris. He had never told him anything about this stuff.

"What planet?" Tao asked, with curiosity. He looked at the man.

"The Exoplanet". Tao cocked an eyebrow. "Planets outside the solar system?"

"Planet outside the solar system. There is only one Exoplanet now". Tao looked down. He had so many more questions.

"Are you a werewolf?". Chanyeol looked at the boy. He laughed.

"No, I'm not. I'm much more awesome than a hairy, smelly werewolf". Tao looked at the man. What was he?

"I'm a Human Dragon". Tao widen his eyes, and stepped backwards. A wolf might be better for now. Dragon? Seriously?

"Human Dragons are creatures which are half human, half dragon. They take the shape of human beings, but the have the power of a dragon, such as fire proof skin, sharp eye sight, everything you know of dragons, we have, except the power to fly". Tao thought it was strange. Why couldn't he fly?

"Why not?"

"We take the forms of a human being. Dragons fly, because they have wings. We don't have wings. Except for Kris though". Tao looked at Chanyeol. "Kris could fly?". Chanyeol nodded. "The only human dragon who can fly". Tao widen his eyes his eyes. "My dad was a Human Dragon?"

"Indeed he was, in fact, he was the princes of the Human Dragons, until..." There, Chanyeol stopped speaking. Tao looked at him, and asked...

"Until what?"

"Until I was banished". Chanyeol and Tao spun around, to see that Kris was back. When did he get here? Tao looked at his father. He looked exactly the way he did before they met those three men, wait correction.. Werewolves...

There was so much going on. So much, Tao couldn't proses it all. But one thing in his mind now, why hadn't Kris told him before? Why would he keep it a secrete? Why didn't he tell him anything? For some reason, Tao felt betrayed, to the fact that he's know his father for the pas 15 years, and he hadn't told him a single thing about this. Tao walked past Kris, not even looking at him. He went to the kitchen, and opened the fridge, for a can of soda. Kris followed him.

"Tao, are you ok?". But Tao didn't answer. He ignored him. He passed Kris, while bumping his shoulder into Kris's. Kris follow Tao, as he sat down onto the sofa.

"Tao, what's going on? Tell me". Tao looked at Kris, with anger in his eyes. "Why didn't you ever tell me before?". Kris looked down. He now felt bad for keeping this a secrete all this time.

"I wanted to protect you..."

"I could've been safer if I'd known. I could've been more careful. There was so much I could've done, if you at least told me"

"You wouldn't have believed me.."

"Well at least I wouldn't be mad at you like this! Maybe I would've believed you!". Kris looked at his son, as he had raised his voice. Tao had never done that before.

"Tao, please. Don't get into this mess. I don't want you hurt..."

"Seriously? I don't know anything about this! You never told me anything. I don't even know what you're talking about now. How would I get hurt..."

"Kai..." That name. It was the tan man he had seen earlier, the one who he kicked. He looked up, to see his father in front of him, with his head down.

"What of him?"

"Son, Kai is upset, because he thinks I killed his Werewolf Pack, when I didn't. I don't even know what had happened". Tao looked at his father. His face was full of anger and sadness at the same time. "Now I'm afraid he'll be coming after you".

"Dad please, tell me now. I want to know". Kris took a deep breath. He looked at his son, and saw curiosity in his eyes.

"Tao, as you know from Chanyeol, I am the prince of The Dragon Clan, well was. We had all lived on a planet far outside the solar system, in other words, the Exoplanet. Back then, both the Dragon Clan and the Wolf pack were in harmony, but then everything had changed, when my mother had died. My dad, he couldn't cope through her death, so he remarried, to my stepmother, Averna. She was nothing like a mother. She wouldn't care a single bit for anyone, or anything. Only for herself"

"Why did she banish you?"

"Because I'm not much of a human dragon anymore". Kris looked down. Tao looked at his facial expression. This was a new one. It was one that Tao had never seen before. Was it hate? Regret? Anger? Tao had never seen his father like this before. It was as if he were someone else right now.

"What do you mean?"

"After Averna had killed most of the Pack, there was a great war between the wolves and the dragons. I was apart of that war, and in that war, I was bitten, by a werewolf. Now, I am part human, part dragon, and part werewolf"

Tao's eyes widened. To him, that was something cool. To be a mixture of all. "Why were you banished then?"

"Averna doesn't approve of me being part wolf. She thinks that wolf have dirty blood. She doesn't want someone like me being the prince of the dragons, so she banished me".

Kris and Tao had talked for quite some time. While they were talking about the great history of Exo, Chanyeol was still in the room. He was watching as the father and son bond. He remembered, he also had a father once, a father who had cared for him. Now, he doesn't know what had happened to him, ever since he had left the Exoplanet.

Chanyeol had been walking around the room. He didn't know anything else for him to do. He walked towards the window. He was quite shocked of what he saw out there. "Umm, Kris, I think we may have a problem". Kris walked towards where Chanyeol was standing now, and saw the same thing he saw. It was Kai, and what had made it worse, was to the fact that he had brought more of his friends along with him.

"Chanyeol, do we have any of our allies now?"

"They're suppose to be on their way right now"

"Can they get here any faster?

"I don't know".

Chanyeol walked away from the window, as he tried to contact the other allies. Kris stayed there, as he stared at Kai, and the others. Luhan was there, and so was Sehun. Next to them, were three other people. One looked quite thin, which Kris remembered as Lay. The next one was a man who looked a bit gothic, to the fact that he wore dark black eyeliner. According to his memories, that man was Baekhyun. The last man, was quite short, compared to all the others. He recognized him, as D.O.

Seeing all of them there together, brings him memories. Memories from when they were still on Exo. Back then, they were all best friends. They played with each other, and laughed with each other. All of it was now long gone, and he didn't even know what had caused it in the first place. He missed his best friend Kai most of all. They were so close with each other, they were even like brothers. He also felt sorry for Chanyeol and Baekhyun being separated this way. He would do anything to get that back.

Chanyeol walked back to Kris, and Tao was right behind him. "I've contacted them.

They said that they would be here in a few, but that won't be able to get anywhere near us with those guys out there". Kris nodded

"Then I guess we have to get to them". Kris said. He walked pass the two men and head towards the door. Kris then looked back at Tao. Tao knew the face that Kris had right now. He wanted him to follow. Tao walked right behind Kris, while Chanyeol followed. The two men had no idea where the would be going. All they did was trust Kris.

"Tell them to meet us in the forest". Chanyeol cocked an eyebrow. He was about to ask why, but then again, Kris had probably had a plan, so he followed anyways. By the time Chanyeol had finished calling them, they walked outside their apartment. They used the stairways to go down, because if the used the elevator, they would end up in the lobby, and Kai would see them, and he didn't want that to happen. By the time they had reached the ground floor, Kris lead them to the apartment cellar.

When they had entered, the cellar was full of wine, and Tao never even knew about it. Why hadn't he known this place had wine?

"Dad, what are we doing here?". Kris looked at Tao with a grin on his face. Kris had been looking around all the old wine bottles, which and found one that looked so old.

"One thing I know about this building, was that it had been here for about a century or so, and it had one thing that most old houses, mansions, and buildings had...". Kris pulled the dark brown wine bottle, and as if it were a switch, the entire wine shelf had moved to the side, revealing a hidden cave.

"A secrete passageway?" Tao had been more surprised. He had lived in this building for over 2 years, and hadn't noticed a single bit. Tao took a step closer, examining the tunnel, but he couldn't see anything. "It's pitch dark in there". Tao looked at his father, who happened to be smiling at Chanyeol. Chanyeol stepped in front of Tao. "Don't worry, I got this one covered".

Chanyeol raised his hand, and looked deeply into it. His eyes began to change color, from dark brown, to bright golden. In about a second, a sparkling red flame had apeared in his hands. Tao was more than surprised. He looked at Chanyeol, as he smiled back at Tao.

"As you know, Kris has the power to fly, something not just anyone can do. I can't fly, but I can make my own fire out of nothing".

Tao looked at the ball of flame, as the fire danced and flickered around Chanyeol's hand. The three of them stepped into the tunnel, and once they were all in, the door closed, leaving Chanyeol's fire the only bit of light. The three men then began to walk. For Tao, it was the beginning of seeing the real Kris, the beginning of see his true father.

Finished! Yay! Wow, I think this chapter is quite long. Sorry if I took so long, because while I was writing, I accidentally deleted about four paragraphs and I went freaking bezerk... Well, who wouldn't? Anywho, I managed to finish it anyways, and it's quite longer than I had expected. In fact, I was technically gonna make longer, until the came out of the tunnel and everything, but then again, it would be kinda long, and it won't be fun if I go straight to the fight... The next chapter will have a bit of action, so just you wait... I'll try to update soon... 

Btw, if you want to know how I came up with Averna, well, I was listening to the song Mama, and was reading the lyrics as well. I checked out the translation, and it was about a girl who is careless and heartless to the boy. In Korean, Mama could mean mother (of course, I think it does in every language) but it also has another meaning, which is Queen, or Goddess. Plus, the name Averna itself means "Queen of Death"... Haha! Coolio... Well, that's how I got Averna, and please keep reading, to find out more about her, and about Exo.

Anyways, thank you for reading, and please leave a review for me, thank you very much...

Kamsahabnida...

Peachy