4 Him

People Change...

Dara was outside Jiyong's apartment. It has been two years later since they have met. She banged open his door as she walks inside with heavy heart. He ditch they're supposed being a "couple date" or so was she thought. She was GOING TO FREAKINGLY TELL HIM THAT SHE LIKES HIM AND TO GET MARRY AFTERWARDS but NOOOOO. He ditch her. Fcking .

 

 "YAH!" she shouted at the sleeping back of his oh-so-precious-so-she-called-almost-boyfriend. "JIIIIIYOOONGGGG YOU DCK!"

 

He flinch.

 

"Oh. Testing my patient eh?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hey babe...." Dara slip under the blanket and teasingly bit his ear. Her hands slowly made its way under him and quickly punch his stomach making him fall on the floor. 

"YAH!"

"serves you right ."

"Ouch. Damn" he groan in pain.

"Ji?" 

"AH!" He yelp as he tried to stand up.

"Ji?" scared as hell, she run towards him and help him got up to sit on the bed. "Does it really hurt? I'm sorry .. I was just mad cause you d-d.. you know what whatever. I'm really so sorry for punching you." Tears flow from her eyes as she looks at her baby's hurt face.

"Dara-ah"

"YES?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Ji. Doest it still hur- wait what?"

"You heard me and I absolutely heard you, loud and clear Baby Girl". he smirked as he hugged her. She, confused.

"Did you just kid me?"

Puzzled he asked, "what?"

"DID YOU JUST MOCK ME EARLIER?" She stand up ready to punch him again.

"I was just teasing you baby girl" He excused as he tries to block the incoming punch.

"Don't you baby girl me Jiyong! I was Scared as when you.. when you groan in pain! I thought I broke your rib you dimwit!" She hopelessly surrender in his arms.

"But you didn't baby girl and I'm sorry for pranking you, its just that i dont know how to start a conversation with you when I ditch you earlier aand im sorry again for that."

"Where we're you that time anyways?"

"You don't need to know anymore babe. Its already done" He smiled at her.

"Okay. Just don't do it again or else I'm breaking up with you." She said although she has an idea where he was that time and just let it slide for the last time because if he really do those things again, she might not stop herself anymore, she will cut all their ties with each other even if it meant killing her, both of them.

 

"So... whats for dinner?"

 

 

 

.........................................................

 

Hi <3