SNU

People Change...

Seoul National University - the most prestigious University in Korea. Yup. Sandara Park a.k.a me, goes to this school and  is now walking on her way to that school, hoping that her first day of class will go nice and smoothly. Fortunately, the campus isn't really far, just a walking distance. So here I am, in front of the gate. Feeling a little nervous, I hesitate to move forward. I still can't believe that I am now a college student. I gathered my breathe deeply and exhaled loudy.

Here goes nothing, I thought as I entered the premises of the school. I found myself looking at the campus that I will be studying at. Mesmerized by the beauty of the campus when someone shouted from behind.

     "Look out!"

     "Aaaack!" I shrieked as I feel down on my . Wow. That hurts.

     "Hey? Are you okay?" the man who bumped me ask as he got his skate board. I slowly turn my head to the culprit when he asked again with his right hand offering me to get up. "Are you okay miss?."

     "Huh? Oh. Yes I'm alright" I said.

     "Look. I'm really sorry if I bump into you. I wasn't looking my way. Are you really okay?." He asked for the third time.

     "Really, I'm okay. It was my fault too. I was blocking the way." I apologize too. It was my fault too you know.

     "I can treat you so that will be even." he offered.

     "Thanks but no thanks for your offer. You see I still have a class to attend and Im pretty late so see you around." I hurriedly pack my things and curse under my breath cause I'm freakingly 15 minutes late thanks to that bumper. Urgh.

     Good thing that the professor still not there when I came so my first day of school is not a fail.