Sandara Park

People Change...

     "ANNYEONGHASEYO! SANDARA PARK imnida!!!!" she greeted bubbly as she bow 90 degrees when she saw a group of guys walk past her new apartment. She had just moved in the country from Busan to attend college.

     "I'm your new neighbor here! Take care of me juseyo!!" she said as she smile widely to them. She was so happy that she will be living in Gangnam, one of the richest city in Korea. She believe that all people who are living there are friendly and nice so meeting a bunch of guys ain't really a problem. Little did she know that she just greeted a group of guys that will change her life.

     "Eh?" Her forehead creased when she didn't get any respond but only their stares which creeps her soul out of her body. "Why aren't you talking? Are you, by any chance, deaf?" she gasped! Her mind was in pure chaos when she realised that she doesn't know how to communicate with people who have disability to hear. She should have listen to her friends to learn some sign language to prepare for this kind of situation!

     "Aish! What am I gonna do!?"

    However, the people infront of her was dumbfounded.

     "Bwo?" the taller guy that has a deep voice was the first one to react but then around of laughter can be heard from them.

     "Did you just said that we are deaf?" a shorter one asked which only made the laughter roar.

     Dara, on the other hand, notice that they we're laughing which answered her question. Her eyes widened and she clasped her hands infront of her chest and looked at the sky, thanking God that she was wrong.

     "Omo! KyaaaH!!" she squealed. "I thought you guys we're deafs! I was just thinking about on how to communicate with you if you we're really deaf!!" She said as she sighed with relief.

      "Like for real? Don't you know how to wait for a response?" a panda looking guy said, who was trying not to laugh anymore but only failed.

       She was just about to response when her eyes caught someone. The guy in middle. He wasn't still laughing nor talking with his friend but is looking at her amusely. Amazed at what he was hearing, the laughter of his friends which he hadn't heard for a very long time.

      "W-wae?"