Bigbang

People Change...

     "Hi!"

     I am now walking on my way home when I heard a familiar voice. I couldn't believe it! Its almost been a week and they are still pestering me! 

    "What now jerks?" I ask in annoyance as I turn around to face bigbang as what they call.

    "Why so snappy?" Jiyong. Jiyong the jerk asked. Can you believe it? He, whom I thought was different, was the one who wasn't laughing nor talking the first time we meet in front of my apartment. But noooo!! I was wrong! He was the effing leader of the effing propaganda on how to annoy the living crap out of me!

    "Why so jerky?" I shot back.

   "Easy noona." Seungri the great utter. "We just wanted to have some snacks with you."

    Sure. sure. That is what they always use as an excuse to annoy me. But me, being a descendant of the most caring, kind-hearted and generous princess of the Park Clan didn't think twice but to accept their request.

    "Fine!" I said as I gestured myself for them to follow me.

    "YEA! Noona is always the best!" Seungri exclaimed as he bounce merrily beside me and link our arms. Seungri has been my closest friend among the five of them. He has been a happy-go-lucky guy and the most talkative one among them. While TOP, the eldest, has this aura of a mother which reminds me of my cousin. I should introduced them sometime. Daesung, on the other hand, is much like Seungri, a babbly person but not that chatter. Youngbae, on the contrary, is the silent type one, a man of few word, I mean he barely talk! And of course, Jiyong, had that spooky charm, with the dangerous aura around him that you will shiver with fear. 

     As we arrived , Seungri hurriedly enter in my apartment after I open the door. It has been always like that, they act as they own my apartment.

     "So what do you want to eat royal highneses?" I ask them as I enter.

     "A bimbimbap for me noona" Seungri utter as he sit comfortably in the sofa which followed by the other four.

     "Bibimbap? anything else?" I offered.

    "I want-"

    "Bibimbap will do for all of us" Jiyong said as he glare at Daesung when he tried to say something. 

    "Bibimbap it is then." I said as I proceed to the kitchen.

 

A few minutes later...

 

    "Woah! Dara noona is really a good cook!" Seungri exclaimed as he finishes his food. 

    "Nye. I beg to disagree" Jiyong the jerk said when its obvious that he likes it.

    "Yep. Its good Dara just don't mind that idiot." Daesung utter .

    "No its not.".

    "Yes it is"

    "Okay stop it kids. Just be thankful that you have something to eat." TOP said then face to me. "Thank you Dara for the food and I know that this will be the last time that we will disturb you, right Jiyong?" He said as he glance at Jiyong.

    "What?... Okay fine!" Jiyong said in defeat when Daesung glare at him.

    "We will be going now Dara." Youngbae said. "And thank you" he continued.

    Wow. That was the first time he talk. Youngbae was also silent the first time we met infront of my apartment, he was like Jiyong. He wasn't talking but... was on his phone... playing HayDay.

   "H-Huh? You're going already?" I ask. They we're always going home late so them leaving early was a quiet odd.

   "Yeah. We still have some bussiness to be done somewhere." TOP mumbled.

   "O-okay" I can only say as I send them outside.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

ANnyeong my lovely readers! ^_^

DId you know that I just updated ACCIDENTALLY the SNU chapter???? Yep. Im clumsy.

So yeah. Here's another update for you ;)

    

Ps. Sorry for the grammatical error :(