Why does it hurt?

I Will Love You No Matter What
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong my dear readers!!! Sorry for delaying my update for so long. It's just that I've been busy for school. But the great news is, I will be updating more often because school year has ended!!!! So thank you for waiting. Please comment and subscribe. Remember, comment and subscribe for faster updates. Thank you guys! It has been over 217 subscribers!! Thank you so much unnies and oppas!!!! THIS IS FOR YOU GUYS!!!

 

 

 

Your POV

After hugging Tiffany, I pulled away and smiled at her. I swear I saw her blush. She's so cute. But awhile ago, why do I feel like I wanted Tiffany to stay with me? I feel like........lonely if she's not with me. I think she's right. I need somene. But why do I feel like she's that someone? Aisshhhh.....I don't know now...The truth is.....I wanted to go to the balcony because I saw Tiffany....She looks depressed and sad....So I wanted to cheer her up.....But intsead of that....I was the one being cheered up.

 

"Feel better?" She asked me with that beautiful smile of hers.

 

"A lot. Thanks Tiffany. We just met about 2 days ago but.....It felt like we've been closer so easily." I said and she smiled with her wonderful eyesmile.

 

"Yeah. But.......Can I be honest with you?" She asked

 

"Of course. What is it?" I asked gently.

 

"Well........Since the day you helped me to get my phone from that thief......I......was thinking that........Maybe.......I wanted to.......know you...........more." She shyly admitted. Aww....that's cute.

 

"Really? Ok....Since we're friends now, I think we should get to know each other." I said and she nodded.

 

After that, we told stories about oursleves and tell jokes. She was real fun to be with. I also found out that she's a Kpop celebrity. Bear with me, I don't watch television very often. But I also told her that I wanted to be a singer and she suddenly got excited about it and I don't know why. After a few talks and story telling, suddenly my phone beeped indicating I have a message. When I checked it, it was from Naeun.

 

 

From: Cutie Naeunie >.<

             Oppa, we have to leave because Youngji and Youngjae is sleepy. We have to bring them home. But Auntie and Uncle is going to stay at the party because they have a business to do. Meet us at the gate.

 

"Well.....Thank you for your time Tiffany. I really appreciated it. You're a great friend. I'm sorry but I gotta go. Naeun said we have to leave because my siblings are really tired and we have to get them home. It was nice knowing you Tiffany, I really had a great time because of you. Thanks for sharing your stories and listening to mine." I gave her a smile and she blush again?

 

"Your welcome Kyungjae. It was nice meeting you also. Thank you also for sharing your stories about yourself. I had a great time talking with you. See you again." She said and smiled at me. 

 

My heart suddenly beated in a fast pace.....Why does it always happen when she smiles at me?

 

"Bye Tiffany. See you around okay?" I said and hugged her tightly.

 

I don't know about this but.......I think I like being with her in this position....Hugging her so tight....l feel really comfortable being with her. I don't like her right? I can't like her........I have a girlfriend......I have Hyuna......And I don't know if we're still together.....She doesn't want me to be with her.....But now....all I could think is Tiffany.......I suddenly felt she hugged me back...

 

"Me too. Remember always, if you need someone to talk to, just call me okay? I'll be there with you." She said while we're still in a hugging position.

 

"Thanks Tiffany. I'll keep that in mind. See you again. Bye." I said and pulled of from our hug and started to walk away.

 

"Kyungjae wait!!" She suddenly shouted. I turned around and found her walking towards me.

 

"Ummm...What's your number?" She shyly asked while blushing. Seriously, she really likes to blush.

 

"Oh right. How can we keep in contact if we don't have each other's number." I chuckled and gave her my phone number.

 

"Bye Tiffany." I said one last time.

 

"Wait! I.....forgot to give you.....something..........This..." She said and.....suddenly.......she kissed me in my cheeks....

 

"Bye Kyungjae! See you!" She said and left quickly with a red face.

 

Wtf!!!??? Tiffany just kissed me!!! Oh My God!!! I suddenly felt my cheeks redden.....Am I actually blushing!!?? Seriously why is this happening to me when I'm with her!!???

 

"Aishh....Kyungjae stop....You have a girlfriend....Okay...Calm down....Tiffany just kissed you. Don't be such a girl who likes to blush....Aishh! I have to get back at Naeun...." I said and left.

 

I started to head at the gate of the mansion. When I was on my way, I saw Dad and he called me. What is it now? Some business? I thought I said to him that I don't have passion in business. I said I wanted to be a singer. Got it?

 

"What do you need dad?" I politely answer because there are many people talking to him and I shouldn't embarrass dad in front of them.

 

"I wanted you to meet my eldest son. Lee Kyungjae." My Dad introduce me to them.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Kyungjae-imnida." I said and bowed politely.

 

"What a handsome boy you got there DongHoon. Is he the next C.E.O of Lee Company?" A man in his mid-40s asked.

 

"No he's not. He has something in mind instead of business, he wanted to be a singer." My dad said with a proud smile. Proud smile?

 

"Wow.....A big dream you got there. Keep dreaming son." That man said again and I thank him.

 

"Son, meet me at SMTown tomorrow at 9:00 am sharp. I got something important to tell you." My dad said.

 

Really? SMTown? Are you serious dad? He never really allowed me to go there because he doesn't want me to be a singer or dancer. Because Dad always worries that, what if I got tired on stage and have an asthma attack.  He doesn't allow me to visit the entertainment because he doesn't want me to be encourage to be a singer. I mean he was thinking......What if you saw how the celebrities dance or sing? You might want to achieve your dream more. Being a celebrity isn't easy son........He said it just like that.....But now, he's allowing me to go there?

 

"O-ok dad...." I said.

 

"See you son." My Dad said and he turned his attention back to his friends.

 

So I headed at the mansion's gate. When I arrived there, I saw Naeun with her arms cross while turning her head from left to right probably waiting for me. So I didn't want her to wait longer, I headed straight towards her.

 

"Nauen." I called and she turned towards me.

 

"What took you so long oppa? I've been waiting for about 50 minutes or more." She complained.

 

"Mianhe Naeun-ah. I just had a talk with Dad. Where's Youngji and Youngjae?" I asked.

 

"Oh, they're at the car sleeping already. Let's go oppa?" She cutely asked and I only chuckled.

 

"Kaja...." I said and took her hand and interwined it with mine.

 

"A-arasseo......o-oppa." She stuttered. Why the hell is she stuttering?

 

So I didn't mind it. We entered the car and told our driver to go at our house. I plugged my earphones on to listen to some music so I can fall asleep. Many things happend today. I think.......it was awesome? Meeting Jessica and also....Tiffany.....I suddenly smiled thinking about her. I don't know what's happening to me or something but......Do I really like her that much? But I told myself not to because I have a girlfriend. The problem is.....are we still together? We haven't seen eaach other for about a month. What happend to her? What happend to you Hyuna?

 

*beep beep*

[A/N: Sorry for the sound effect....I'll make it up to you for the next chapter okay? hahaha! Bear with me...]

 

 

My phone suddenly beeped. I checked my phone and saw a message from an unknown number. Who's this? So I opened the message to satisfy my curiosity.

 

From: Unknown

            Annyeong Kyungjae! This is Tiffany. I just wanted to asked you if you arrived at your home already. Safely. Did you?

 

I just chuckled at her message. I mean, how cute. She's asking me if I'm alright. That's so sweet of her. So I started replying my message back to her.

 

To: Fany<3

       Hi Fany! You won't mind if I call you that right? I'm not yet home but I'm on my way. Thanks for asking anyway. Are you still at the party? Don't drink           too much alcohol okay?

 

From: Fany<3

      Yes I won't mind. I like that.....Fany.....Hahaha! And yes I'm still at the party but I don't drink alcohol too much. Thanks for being concern. I appreciate it.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter