I think I'm in love with you.....

I Will Love You No Matter What
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica's POV

I am currently here outside grandpa's mansion. There are so many guest and from the way I see it, these people are rich. Some are my dad's business partners. Speaking of Dad, I saw himtalking to a guy with his mid 30's? I guess? I assumed that's his friend.

 

"Yah! Unnie!" Someone called me and I turned to the owner of the voice and saw my annoying little sister Soojung.

 

"Yah! You don't have to shout!" I said in a scolding voice.

 

"From the way I see it, you were busy zoning out and I was already here for about 5 minutes calling your name a million times." She defended.

 

"Whatever. By the way, did you made a stupid excuse?" I asked.

 

"Well not exactly, just thanked the guests because dad was too busy just to entertain them." Soojung smirked.

 

"Stop smirking, it doesn't look good on you. Anyways, that's good." I said.

 

"Unnie, aren't you going to greet grandpa a Happy Birthday?" She asked.

 

"Oh right, I was about to do that." I lied.

 

"Tsk. Yeah right." She knows I lied.

 

So we were about to go to where grandpa is but I suddenly drop my purse. As I was about to get my purse, a small hand goot it and handed it to me. I looked at the person who got my purse and saw a.........................little boy?

 

[A/N: Mason as Youngjae, just think of them as twins since I can't find one. This is actually what he's wearing.]

 

I decided not to be rude since he's cute hehehe. 

 

"Thanks. You're cute. What's your name?" I asked smiling.

 

"Annyeong, noona. My name is Youngjae." He said while giving me his cute smile.

 

"Hi, my name is Jessica. Are you alone?" I asked since I noticed he's not with someone and he nodded.

 

"Why are you alone?" I asked.

 

"Well, I was just drinking over there and when I came to my hyung, he was gone." He said.

 

"You have a brother?" I asked and he nodded.

 

"He said if I'm done drinking, I should get back at the living room, but when I went there, he was gone." He added.

 

"Okay, do you want to find your hyung with me?" I said smiling.

 

"Really noona?!" He excitedly asked and I nodded.

 

"Yay! Thanks noona!" He said and hugged me. I chuckled at his cuteness.

 

"Soojung, I'll just go with myself. I'm just going to help this kid find his hyung." I said to Krystal.

 

"Okay. Make sure you greet grandpa unnie, annyeong! Oh by the way.....That kid is cute hehe...Bye!" She said before leaving, I just chuckled at her.

 

"Let's go find your hyung." I said while we held hands so he can't get lost.

 

After finding for about a minute, he suddenly got excited.

 

"Noona! I see hyung! There he is!" He was jumping while pointing at someone but I coudn't see.

 

"Where? I can't see him Youngjae." I said.

 

"Come on noona!" He said in an exciting voice and he started dragging somewhere.

 

"Oppa/Hyung!" I heard Youngjae shouted and I also heard a.....little girl's voice?

 

I looked who's the owner of that girl's voice and saw...........................

 

"TIFF/JESSI?!" We shouted unison.

 

"Oppa/Hyung! Meet Jessica noona/Meet Tiffany unnie!" I heard the two kids' voice.....I slowly looked at them and....shocked me from who I saw......

 

 

 

Your POV

"Oppa/Hyung! Meet Jessica noona/Meet Tiffany unnie!" My siblings said in unison.

 

I looked at the two persons who they are talking abou and saw familiar faces..........

 

The girl that I helped from the thief.........

 

And the girl that I helped changing her tires.

 

I saw that they were shocked to see me. I don't know why. But, how did Youngjae and Youngji knew about them? Right now, we're looking at each other pretty awkward....I don't know what to say to them but one thing is for sure..........I'm shy around girls. Well, except for Naeun because She and I are really close. So what am I going to do now.....I assumed they found my sibblings? It was silent............but I took the courage to break it...

 

"Ummmm....Hi.....Did you brought them here?"  I asked with a shy voice but I didn't let them see it.

 

"Ummm....Y-yes...." They both said.

 

"Well, thank you for bringing them to me.  I thought I lost them. Thanks again." I smiled and probably I'm note sure to what I saw because........I saw them...blushing?

 

"T-that's okay......." Again.....they both said.

 

"Oppa, I'm done." I heard another girl's voice. I turned around and saw Naeun.

 

"Oh, Naeun." I said.

 

"Oppa, who are they?" She asked. I swear, she's jealous.

 

"Oh...ummm...." I don't know what to say because I don't know the other girl's name.

 

"I'm Jessica Jung. Nice to meet you...umm...you are?" She looks at me while she offers me her hand for a handshake avoiding Naeun's question.

 

"Lee Kyungjae. Nice to meet you also, Jessica." I accepted her hand and it was soft. I like it...hehe...

 

"This my friend Tiff-" I cut her off.

 

"Tiffany Hwang. I know. " I said and smiled at them. I felt Tiffany glanced at me. I looked at her and saw her quickly looking at the other way.....

 

"But....how?" Jessica asked me.

 

"Well, remember the incident when Tiffany's phone almost got stolen by a thief?" I asked.

 

"Yeah........Wait.........OMG! You're the guy who saved Tiff's phone?!" Jessica asked in shocked. Hehe...she's pretty cute.

 

"Yes....I am." I said.

 

"Ummm......Thank you....." I heard someone said from my back, I turned and saw Tiffany hanging her head low...haha....she's cute also...

 

"Thank you? For what?" I asked although I already know what she was talking about.

 

"For giving my phone back. I didn't thank you." She said.

 

"It's okay. I just wanted to help anyway." I said and smiled.

 

"Thanks again." She blushed and smiled...susddenly....her eyes was like forming into crescent.......she has a pretty eye smile......why does my heart beat fast?! What the heck is going on with this heart?!

 

"No problem." I said.

 

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked.

 

"Go on." I said.

 

"Why did you suddenly collasped that day?" She asked in a........worried voice? I don't know...

 

"Oh....abou that.....Actually I have-" Someone cut me off from saying something.

 

"Oppa, aunty might be looking for us by now. Can we go now?" It was Naeun. Aishh...what now?

 

"Umm....Not to be rude but, who are you?" It was Jesica who asked.

 

"Me? -Jessica nods- I'm Kyungjae oppa's girlfriend." Naeun said....WHAT!? WHAT THE HECK IS SHE SAYING!? IS SHE CRAZY!? AND DOES SHE HAVE TO SNAKE HER ARM IN MY ARM!?

 

"Oh......Is that so? O-okay...." Jessica said and her face suddenly turned into a cold one.

 

"We have to go......Our members are probably looking for us by now. It was nice meeting you Kyungjae." Tiffany said with a frown on her face.

 

"Bye Noona/Unnie!" My siblings said.

 

"Bye..." They both said.

 

"Wait!" But too late.....they already walked out.

 

As soon as they were gone, I glared at Naeun. 

 

"What was that all about?" I asked.

 

"Nothing." She said.

 

"What nothing? Why did you lied?" I asked again.

 

"I just wanted to make fun of you oppa. Hahaha! Gotcha!" She said and laughed. Aish...This girl

 

"Aish.....Let's just go....." 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

"Umm....Not to be rude but, who are you?" I heard Jess asked. Yeah.....I was curious also of who is she.

 

"Me? -Jessica nods- I'm Kyungjae oppa's girlfriend." I heard the girl said.

 

He already has a girlfriend? But why do I feel like this? I feel like......My heart was....stabbed....I don't know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter