Fated to meet?

I Will Love You No Matter What
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

After I waved at the girl that I met or should I say helped awhile ago, I already went inside our car before I could answer her question. I don't want her to know about myself because I just can't take people complimenting me how rich I am, and how I grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth. The reason is because many people are judgemental these days, and they judge rich people by thinking that I'm a person who likes money, like I'm rude or selfish or I want to get everything like that. Also, they will start to get close to me just because of my family's wealth or background. No, I'm not that kind of person. I'm simply simple.

 

"Oppa, who was that girl you waved at awhile ago before you went inside?" Naeun asked. Mom and Dad invited her also to come at the party.

 

"Oh that? She was just.......a friend?" I answered in a questioning manner. I'm not sure if she already was my friend or something.

 

"Jinjja? Then why do you sound you're not sure oppa?" She asked.

 

"Well I just saw her across our house, I heard someone screamed and I saw a girl looking frustrated because her tire was flat. I decided to help her and after when I was done changing it, she said she was about to go but she was suddenly asking for my name but I didn't got a chance to answer because you guys we're picking me up already." I explained her.

 

"Oh.......Was the girl pretty? I didn't saw her though." She said.

 

"Well, she was really pretty. Not just pretty, but she was damn gorgeous." I was just teasing her. I know she'll get jealous.

 

"Really?" She asked, sounding like she's jealous.

 

"Yep. She was also y, she has that S line that a guy always dreamed of." I continued to . I glance at her a little and saw her face getting red. Probably getting angry.

 

"Aish......then go to that girl instead!" She said almost with a loud voice before turning her head away from me. I swear, she's really jealous right now. But I have to stop teasing her before she gets mad at me.

 

"But, not as gorgeous and y as my best friend." She turned her direction at me and I winked at her.........she blush.

 

"Awww....my best friend is so cute! You're so cute when you blush!" I was starting to again while pinching both of her cheeks.

 

"O-oppa......H-hajima....." She was really shy. She doesn't even dare to look at me.

 

"Hahaha! Okay, I'll stop now. You're really cute Naeun-ah..." I smiled at her and she started to blush again.

 

"Kyungjae-ah, stop teasing Naeun." Mom scolded.

 

"Hahaha! Sorry, Mom. She was just too cute with those red cheeks." I said while laughing and Naeun was still blushing.

 

"Kyungjae-ah stop. You're making her embarrassed." This time, it's Dad.

 

"Okay, I'll stop. Mianhe Naeun-ah." I said.

 

"It's okay." She shortly answered.

 

"We're here. Get yourselves ready. Youngjae, wake your siblings up." Dad said as he got outside the car while our chauffer opens the door for mom and Naeun. I went to the back seat to wake my siblings up.

 

"Youngjae-ah....Youngji-ah.......Ireona.....We're here already." I softly said as I shake their body gently to wake them up. After a few shooks, they opened their eyes and started to rub their eyes cutely.

 

"We're here?" They asked in unison.

 

"Yes, we're here." I answered and they also got out of the car.

 

After we got outside the car, we saw many people outside and inside the mansion. Almost all of them are rich people, I think ALL of them are rich people. I think some are business people and some are from an American Army or something. Dad said the celebrator of this big party is the General of American Army. He said that grandpa and the celebrator were friends when they were in the army. I think that's why our grandparents is also close with them. Sadly, grandpa died two years ago. He died because of cancer. I don't want it to take about it anymore.

[A/N: Btw, this is your family's car.]

 

Suddenly, a man in his mid- 80's came to us smiling. My Dad was also smiling while he was coming.

 

"Uncle, Happy Birthday." My Dad said with a smile before hugging the old man.

 

"Gomawo Donghoon-ah. It's been awhile. How have you been?" The old man asked.

 

"I've been great uncle. How about you, uncle? How are you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter