The Ice Princess meets the mushroom's savior.......

I Will Love You No Matter What
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And it's fixed!!!! Sorry I updated just now. I had alot of many ideas in my mind and I wanted to update it now because I might forget it. So thanks for subscribing my story! The subscribers is nearly 100! Keep subscribing and comment so I can update faster! Let's go on with the story!!

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

I just went out for dinner with my boyfriend which is Lee Donghae. Yes, I'm currently dating one of the most handsome member of a famous boy group in asia, Super Junior! It just came suddenly. We just clicked. We've been dating for three years now. If your asking that do our fans and the netizens know about us two dating? Well, yeah. They all approve of us and they were also happy for us. Donghae is a sweet guy. I love him too much that I can't let go of him. I'm also pretty sure that he is the one for me.

 

Oh, and about that conversation with, Tiff. She wasn't bothered or something. She just told me that she wants to know that Lee Kyungjae guy. She was really happy when we came back at the dorm after the meeting with Mr. Lee. I asked her why but she just answered that she was just excited with the upcoming events that we're going to do starting for the next three months, but I know she's still hiding something and I'm gonna find a way to make her tell me.

 

"Babe, are you okay?" A husky voice brought me back to reality.

 

"I'm okay babe. Thanks for the romantic dinner. I really enjoyed it." I said while smiling showing how happy I am to be with him tonight.

 

"I'm glad you liked it babe. Next time, let's have a date again. I missed you so much." He replied while giving me his charming smile.

 

"Arasseo babe. I miss you too." I said then he sudenly lean closer as we shared a kiss.

 

"Saranghae..." He said with a soft voice.

 

"Nado Saranghae...." I replied.

 

He was going to lean again and we were about to kiss but his phone suddenly rang.

 

"Aish...who could this be..." He said as he annoyingly fished his phone out from his pocket. I just giggled at his cute irritated face.

 

"Yoboseyo? Neh..." He was having conversation in the phone.

 

"Babe, I'm sorry but I have to take this, can you wait here for a while?" He asked and I just nod and he went outside the restaurant.

 

After he got outside my phone also rang, I didn't bother to look at the caller I.D since I was too lazy and has been a habit to me.

 

"Hello?" I lazily answered.

 

"Yah! Unnie! Where are you?" It was my annoying little sister.

 

"I just had a dinner with Donghae. Why are you calling?" I asked, totally annoyed with Soojung shouting at me.

 

"Did you forgot? You have to be at grandma and grandpa's house because we're going to celebrate grandpa's birthday!" OH !!! I FORGOT! I'M DEAD! I SWEAR! DAD'S GOING TO KILL ME!

 

"You forgot, did you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter