We'll meet again......

I Will Love You No Matter What
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong guys! I decided to update since I'm bored at home. I also wanted to thank you guys for commenting. It made me wanted to update more chapter hahaha! Since my story is close to 100+ subcribers, I must update more! hahaha! So do you want that guys? I think you would want that hahaha! So let's go on to the story. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

 

 

Your POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I realized that I was in a white room, probably I'm in the hospital right. I suddenly remembered what cause me to be here. I was chasing a thief awhile ago. I was running after him and when I got the phone that he stole from the girl, I remembered the girl's face. She was really pretty. No, scratch that. She was really beautiful. I know it's weird but, I felt my heart was beating in fast pace. I don't know why. I'm not in love right? NO WAY! NO! I'm not freaking in love! I still have loving girlfriend! She's the only one I love! No one else! Okay, let's just stop thinking about her and change the subject. I felt my arm has something heavy. I looked at my right arm and saw my best friend sleeping while holding my hand. She must be really worried about me. I caress her hair with my left hand, she suddenly stirred in her sleep. Meaning, she woke up.

 

"Oppa!" She said as she hugged me tightly in her arms.

 

"Sssshhh...Hey..I'm okay now." I said while soothing her back to calm her down. She was sobbing hard. I felt my heart hurt because of that.

 

"I-i thought I-i lost y-you oppa...." She said while sobbbing.

 

"I'm really sorry, I'm here now. Please don't cry. It hurts me to see you like this." I said while her hair.

 

"Yah! Pabo-yah!" Suddenly, she hit me on my arm.

 

"What was that for!" I raised my voice a bit.

 

"Didn't the doctor told you not to do strenuous activities!? You're really stubborn are you?" She said.

 

"I know. I just wanted to help someone." I defended.

 

"Help? What are you talking about? Awhile ago, we were just buying ice cream after I turned around, I saw you running like a mad cow. Why were you running anyway!?" She scolded me. Just a minute ago, she was crying and now she's angry at me? Is she bipolar or something?

 

"Okay, just let me explain." I replied.

 

"It better be reasonable." She said sternly. Gosh, she's acting more matured than me.

 

After I told her the reason why I run, she sigh and looked straight to my eyes.

 

"You could've told me oppa, so I should be the one running after that thief." She said while I widened my eyes.

 

"Are you crazy!? What if he'll do something to you! It's dangerous! There's no way I will let you catch that thief, Naeun-ah." I said. 

 

"But still. I would rather die first than to see you die." I heard her mumble the last part and I wasn't able to here it.

 

"Mworago? (What did you say?)" I asked.

 

"Nothing." She said.

 

Silence caught the atmosphere. It was akward silence, I don't why Naeun is being like this. I know we're friends for 8 years but, why is she acting like she's my girlfriend? I know she cares but the way she worries about me is just different. Different I mean is like, she doesn't want me to be hurt and all, in a loving way. Sometimes I think that Naeun likes me, but how would she like a guy like me? I mean, I'm not handsome, I'm just a simple guy who's some stupid nerd. After thinking of some thoughts, the door suddenly caught my attention.

 

"Oppa!/Hyung!" It was my two siblings. The twins.

 

"Youngjae! Youngji!" I happily said while they jump on my bed.

 

"Oppa, oppa! What happend to you? You got Youngji very worried." Youngji said while pouting.

 

"Aigoo, mianhe princess. Oppa's fine now." I said and smiled.

 

"Hyung, did you have an attack again? Are you fine now, hyung?" This time Yoongjae asked.

 

"I think so, Yoongjae-ah. Hyung's fine now." I patted his head.

 

"So how many times have you visited this hospital, Kyungjae?" I turned at the door to see my mom looking at me with an intense gaze.

 

"M-mom....Hi.." I nervously said with a nervous smile.

 

"You're in deep trouble young man. You better explain and it better be reasonable."  My mom sternly said.

 

Oh boy......I'm in deep deep deep deep trouble...God please....help me...

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

"Yah! Tiff! Hey!" 

 

"Huh? What?" I repled

 

"What's the matter with you? You've been spacing out lately after the guy who fainted was brought to the hospital." Jessi said.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter