I want to know you more..........

I Will Love You No Matter What
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong guys! I've finally updated! I'm sorry for the long wait. Forgive me....*pouts* hahaha! So, about the update, I wanted to update because I had the urge to. I'm having a hard time in school because almost all of the subject has projects. I also need to make some choreography for our class at our school parade. It was our class practical examination so for the next update, I think you guys will have to wait for a long time, but I'll try my best to update! Trust me! Thanks guys! Enjoy!

 

 

AT SNSD'S DORM

 

Tiffany's POV

Waking up in the morning with a sore and tired body is a thing that I never wanted to do. Why? Because we were so busy yesterday. Our schedule was packed and we also had to do it without a break. The company is sure torturing us. We do need our rest and beauty sleep so we could do the things that they wanted us to do. Are we robots or something!? I think they thought that we aren't tired yet despite that schedules we had yesterday. Well we have no choice but to act like we aren't tired. So back to reality, right now I'm heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth since I don't want my members to smell a bad breath early in the morning.

 

After brushing my teeth, I headed downstairs and saw members eating breakfast.

 

"Good morning unnie, eat your breakfast." Our maknae said and smiled at me and I smiled back.

 

"Good morning maknae and Good morning guys!" I use my mega phone voice just to greet all of my members so I don't have to greet them one by one.

 

"Yah! Fany! What the heck! It's still early in the morning and your already being an alarm clock!? It's still 5:00 a.m and you ruined my sleep!" Well it's pretty obvious that it was Jessica since she's always annoyed in the morning because some of us is disturbing her beauty sleep.

 

"Why? I was just greeting you all good morning." I defended and she just glared at me while saying...

 

"You don't have to shout! Don't you see the time and your being like a chicken who always makes noises in the morning!? You could just greet with a normal voice!" I swear, Hellsica is unleashed. Well it's not new to me since Jessi is always like this in the morning.

 

"Well, I think Fany did a great job waking you up." Hyoyeon joined the conversation and sica glared at her.

 

"What did you say?" Jessica sternly said while glaring at Hyo.

 

"Well don't you remember? We have a meeting with Mr. Lee at the company at 6:00 in the morning." Hyo said. Hahaha! Poor Jessi.

 

"Aish! Fine! You guys won't get away with this!" She said and stomped her way out.

 

"Yah! Sica-ah! Where are you going?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"To get ready of course! What else?" Jessi said in an irritated tone.

 

"I mean, you're not going to eat breakfast?" Tae asked.

 

"I'm going to have a breakfast with my boyfirend, you guys eat." She replied.

 

"Again!? Everyday you're always having breakfast with him. Don't you love us anymore?" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter