5:10PM

Alone, But Not Lonely

     “Like this?” asked Sungyeol as he placed his hands on his hips.
      “No, you look like a bird.” Myungsoo shook his head and swiftly knocked Sungyeol’s arms out of place.
      “You look like a bird,” Sungyeol teased, taking Myungsoo’s arms and flapping them for him. The movement caused somebody’s lotion to fall off the counter. “’Squawk! Squawk! I’m L, squawk!’”
      “Yah, do you want my help or not?” asked Myungsoo, laughing at his ridiculous friend’s antics.
      The two had been in the bathroom for the past hour. It was the only room that had a mirror big enough for two or more people to stand in front of. Since they couldn’t go to the practice room, this would have to do. Despite the large mirror, the bathroom itself wasn’t very roomy.
      “Yes, I do,” laughed Sungyeol as he placed the lotion back on the counter. “Teach me how to be Infinite’s visual.”
      “Then pose like… This.” Myungsoo leaned slightly forward and slightly turned his head. “When you pose like this, it makes your jaw stick out just enough to cast that shadow, see?” He pointed at his jawline, “It works well for a photoshoot when you’re sitting down.”
      Sungyeol tried to copy Myungsoo but his pose came out too exaggerated. Eager to make Myungsoo laugh yet again, Sungyeol tilted his head left and right, making aegyo noises and opening his mouth wide as he smiled.
      “Myungthoo-ah! Tharanghaeyuuu~
      “Yah!” Myungsoo tried to sound firm but couldn’t handle it. He turned his back at the mirror and slapped the wall out of frustration, breaking into a fit of laughter.
      Success! Sungyeol finally reached the reaction he was hoping to get from Myungsoo. Pushing it to the limit, he wrapped his arms around Myungsoo’s waist and whined some more cringe-worthy, aegyo-filled confessions into his ear.
     Myungsoo shouted in humorous irritation and broke out of Sungyeol’s grip. He was met with Sungyeol’s intimidating owl face in return. Between his fits of laughter, Myungsoo decided this was a good time to end the session. “Maybe you should just stick to variety!”