Week Three

At the Bus Stop

 

Monday October 6, 2014


“A reminder that the group project is due a week from now. I suggest you finish it as soon as possible.” Easy for you to say, professor. You're not the one who is stressing about midterms this week! I've got midterms. Three of them. In the same week. Back to back. And one of them is tomorrow. STRESS COME ON.

“Hey Vivian, I was wondering which day you would be free to work on the project?”

“Sorry Jenn! I'm only free in the afternoon of Thursday, and all day Friday.” Oh darn. My Friday.

“Nah, I don't blame you. It's midterm week. I guess we'll just have to work on it till late on Thursday and Friday.”

“Sure. Then I'll see you on the second floor of the library on Thursday.” And Friday...

“Yeah! See you then.” Ugh. My Friday appointment. I guess Momo was right, 'It's not meant to be.' I was hoping I could see him to make up for last week's fail, but I guess not. Sigh.

 

 

Thursday October 9, 2014


Yes! I've finished all of my midterms! It's been a stressful and sleepless couple of days, but it's over. Well, the stressful part isn't over. I have to make my way to the library to work on the group project, which is due on Monday... Sigh. I've got to get through two more days until the weekend. And since I know I won't get to see him tomorrow, that just makes this week go by even slower. Kim, it up! The real Sungyeol wouldn't like a depressed downer. “Let's give it our all with this project!”

 

 

Friday October 10, 2014


The moment I opened my eyes, I accepted the fact that I wouldn't be able to see SYLA (SungYeol-look-a-like) today. And as they say, “Acceptance is better than denial”. I wonder who says that... Well anyways, after my usual morning routine and lecture, I headed to the school's library, “Hey Jenn.”

“Good afternoon, Kim.” It's day 2 of working on our group project, and we're a third ways done. We're progressing well, and we haven't gotten into any troubles. It wasn't a very difficult project to begin with, which is good. Not too much stress.

As we continued to work I felt that we were doing really well. “Kim, I'll be right back. I need to use the washroom.”

“Sure! Go ahead.” I guess it's break time. Let's see what's been happening in the group chat:

                Momo: No! He's mine!

                Koko: No, he's not. I saw him first.

                Momo: Timing doesn't have anything to do with love!

                Pebbles: Yeah! It doesn't matter who saw who first.

                Koko: You're only saying that because this situation applies to you too.

Meh, I'm not missing much. It's the usual.

                Kim: Hey guys.

                Koko: YO KIM!

                Koko: DID YOU SEE THE SUNGYEOL GUY AT THE BUS TERMINAL?

                Kim: Yeah...

                Koko: CUZ THERE'S THIS GUY HERE, WHO LOOKS LIKE HIM!

                Momo: Woah!!!

                Kim: WHAT?! TAKE A PICTURE IF YOU CAN!

                Kim: LOOOOOL

                Pebbles: Yeah! Take a picture! I wanna see.

                Koko: He's standing on the other side of the platform though...

                Kim: OMGG I SAW HIM AT THE PLATFORM TOO T__T

                Kim: GDI! MAYBE IT IS HIM!

“So Kim, what'd I miss?”

“Koko was going home and just saw SYLA at the bus terminal!”

“Huh?”

“Oh. Nothing...”

                Koko: Anyways, yeah. He's cute! XD

                Kim: I'm sad... OTL I hope I see him next Friday T.T

                Pebbles: You better talk to him this time!

                Kim: Omgggg. My heart is racing just thinking about it. WHAT IS THIS?

“Kim, can we get back to the project?”

“Oh yeah, sorry. Just give me a second.”

                Koko: AHAHA LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

                Kim: SUNGYEOL LOOK-A-LIKE MEET ME AGAIN NEXT FRIDAY TToTT

                Momo: LOLOL

                Kim: Well I'm gonna go now to do my group project TT___TT byebyee

Sigh. “Okay. Sorry Jenn. I'm ready to work.”

“Awesome. Let's finish the rest and go home.”

*        *        *

Ugh. Here I am, riding the subway. Now here I am riding the bus to the mall's bus terminal. And here I am, at the bus terminal, but SYLA is nowhere to be found, again! Well, I can understand he's not here so late, but what about last week? And what about next week? Ugh. I hate dealing with this feeling. I'm already stressing from school, and now you're stressing me out too! Ugh. You know what? I don't care about you, SYLA. You're not even the real deal. I don't even know why I liked you in the first place. Wait, like? Did I “like” him? Wasn't it just a physical attraction that I felt?

Help!