Week One

At the Bus Stop

 

Sunday September 21, 2014


“Did you see it? Did you see it?! Did you see him?! He's such a cute actor!” My handsome husband.

“Oh! I wanted to watch that.” Yes, Pebbles. Watch my amazing husband act.

“I don't know... The drama looks pretty boring.” Ugh. Says you, Momo. You didn't even give it a try. If it was your “Taekguk”, you wouldn't be such a downer.

“Yeah, it doesn't seem that interesting.” Gasp. Even you Koko...

“What are you guys talking about?! Anything my Sungyeol's in is good.”

“Kim, that's because you stan Yeol. Anyways, do you even have time to watch his drama? There are so many assignments due this week. Don't forget about that test you have in premedia on Friday.”

“Oh, and there's midterms in two weeks.” Ugh. You guys don't have to remind me.

“Yeah, but today is Sunday, which gives me five days to study for that test. Plus I'm really stressed lately. I need to see Yeol to de-stress,” so get off my back people.

“Okay...”

“What do you like about Sungyeol anyways?” Momo asked,

"EVERYTHING! He's just so funny, in a dorky way, passionate about what he does, he's hardworking, he's good looking, and his arms!” Unnnf. I want to feel those arms. “He just... makes me smile.”

That's right. He's one of the very few people who bring joy into my dull life.

 

 

Tuesday September 22, 2014


I've been feeling so gross lately. I guess it's because I'm overwhelmed from all the work I have to do. In addition to that, I also have to study. Finish assignments, study, work on projects and study. That's all I feel like I'm doing lately. Just ask me what I did today: STUDY. Ask me what I'll do tomorrow: STUDY. I don't have any time for myself. The only thing I actually feel like I can control, is the amount of time that I can sleep. But then once I open my eyes, I have to study. The only time I'm not studying is when I'm sleeping or on the toilet.

Sigh. Being a freshman in university isn't as fun as I thought it'd be.

 

 

Wednesday September 24, 2014


Ugh. I'm so busy! I've go so many assignments that I have to complete and then midterms start two weeks from now, which I still have to study for! Oh, and there's that test on Friday. Ugh! There's so much to do. I thought I could manage everything, but I was wrong. I want to see Sungyeol-ie! It's not healthy to keep me away from my husband for too long. Sigh, but I don't have any time to spare. I don't have time to look at him. I don't have any time to talk to my friends. I don't even have time to eat properly. Sigh.

Life is just really stressful now. Plus, it's such a boring routine. I wake up, eat breakfast, get ready, take the bus. Then I get on that subway full of people that breathe on me, go to class, then take another subway and bus which brings me home.
Everyday I come home feeling totally drained. But does that even matter? No, because I still have to study.

What is this boring life I'm living?

 

 

Thursday September 25, 2014


Okay, I'm home after the busiest day of my week. How am I feeling? Tired! What am I going to do now? Study like crazy for that test tomorrow! 
I am going to get a good mark on this. I have to get a good mark on this. I did not get less than eight hours of sleep yesterday to get a bad mark. So, until I get these next five questions right, I ain't falling asleep!

 

 

Friday September 26, 2014


“Kim! Are you still sleeping? Wake up!”

“What? What?! WHAT TIME IS IT?!” I checked the clock on my phone and realized I had slept an hour more than I was supposed to. “Why didn't my alarm go off?!” I jumped out of bed and threw on whatever was hanging in the closet. “Why didn't you wake me up earlier, sis?” I shouted at Vivian. While one hand was used to brush my teeth, the other was shoving books into my bag.

“What am I? Your personal alarm? It's your own fault.” Ugh, thanks for nothing.

“I don't have time for your sass, or breakfast. I need catch my bus!” Before running out of my room, I caught my reflection, “Ugh. Yay for casual Fridays... you look like a hobo. Look at that bird's nest on your head, gross.” I was mumbling to myself while I grabbed the beanie on the floor and plopped it over my head. I then ran downstairs, out the door and to my bus stop. “Oh no, the bus is going to leave!”
I sprinted down the road and managed to catch it. “Phew, I made it,” I said to myself as I plopped down onto an empty seat. I was lucky I made my bus, but what a horrible way to start off my day.

I looked out the window and sighed, “At least the weather's not crappy.”

 

*        *        *


Time to ride the subway. This is the part that I really hate. There's just too many people cramped into a moving box. I'm forced to put up with people invading my personal bubble.

Oh boy, here comes the train that I have to squeeze myself into.
Ugh, there are so many people in here. This old fart standing next to me smells. Yes! he left. Darn, here comes another guy. And of course he chooses to place himself in front of me. Great, he's facing me. Ugh, this guy... his breath really stinks. Why? Why?! Why does your breath smell so bad? Do you not know what a toothbrush is? Toothbrush and toothpaste. Do everyone a favor and BUY SOME. Ugh.

Should I just hold my breath to the point that I pass out so I can be carried away? No, that requires people touching me. Kim, let's just turn your body around. Cough cough. Oh em gee. How rude? Yeah, you! Having the audacity to cough straight in my direction. Why don't you turn your weird shaped head to the left or something? Or better yet, COVER YOUR DIRTY MOUTH. NOBODY WANTS YOUR NASTY GERMS.

Next stop: INFINTE Station. INFINTE Station. Finally! I can get off. 

Well, I've finished that part of my routine. Next up is my premedia test. I'm feeling nervous. I wonder if other people are feeling as nervous as I am right now.
Okay, I just need to open these doors and find a seat. Good, now let's take a few deep breaths. Okay, I'm ready.

“Alright, you may begin your test.” Here we go. Let's do this! Oh, hey! I know this. Ugh this... not so much. But I know this, and this, and this! Yeah yeah~
“Please bring your papers to the front once you're done.” B.A.P. Yes sir! Haha, here you go professor. You can grade my test and give me that “A” I deserve. Aye~

I stepped outside of the building and took a deep breath in, and exhaled, “Ahhh, that test went smoothly.” Now it's time to ride the subway back. I really need to face the door this time.

I made my way down to the station and onto the subway. Nice! It's not as cramped as this morning. And now, here I am riding the bus to the mall's bus terminal. I'm just glad that the test went well. Even though my schedule is a little messed up because of this morning, it's still proceeding along nicely.
Speaking of which, my schedule's almost over, and today's Friday! TGIF! I can finally be reunited with Sungyeol-ie! I've been kept away from him for so long.
I'm almost there. Wait for me a little longer!

Well lookie here! The bus arrived early than usual today. Very nice. Since I've got time to spare, I'll grab a drink from the vending machine.

Aw yeah! This is my reward for a job well done on my test. “Cheers!” Gulp gulp, “Ah~” Now to get to my bus stop.

Of course, like usual, there's the crowd of people waiting for the bus. Looks like that lady's here too. And that's the guy who took the same bus with me, and oh, he's here too, and her, and woah. Hold up. Who dat? That figure that looks oddly familiar... is that... no way... SUNGYEOL?!

Impossible. Preposterous. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. It can't be... Stare. Oh no. He saw me staring at him. Hide me!
But, he's looking at me too, like looking-looking. Oh, he turned away. This is my chance. I need to catch a better glimpse of him. STALKER MODE ON. Stareeee. 
Oh shiet! He really saw me staring. ABORT MISSION. ABORT! ABORT!

Crap. I'm blushing. But it's him! Well, not really, but still! He's a freakin' hot look-a-like! OMGGGG. Internal spazz, spazz.
Aw, his bus is here... Oh! Did I see that right? Did he just look at me one last time before he got on his bus? Is this true? Am I blushing? Is my name Kim? 
NONSENSE! WHO IS THIS KIM YOU SPEAK OF? TIS' I, KIM POSSIBLE. I AIN'T YOUR BASIC AVERAGE GIRL! MUHUHAHAHA!

“Oh my, I can't stop smiling right now.” Still smiling like an idiot, I pulled out my phone and opened Kakao Talk:

                Kim: Guys! I just saw a SUNGYEOL-LOOK-ALIKE.

                Pebbles: Woah! Really?

                Kim: Yeah! But I look like a hobo right now... All because I overslept today... But he looked at me! Three times! I'm blushing in public for the first time.

                Koko: Aw. Love at first sight~

                Momo: OMFG Kim! Maybe he's the real deal? Maybe he came for you? He flew from Korea and was like, “my wife is in Canada. I need to find her.”

                Kim: LOL. I want to see him again...

                Pebbles: Go for it! Meet him again!

                Kim: But tomorrow is Saturday...

                Koko: Then see him again next week!

                Momo: Yeah! Snag some boy candy!

                Kim: Gross... Here's my bus. I'll talk to you guys later.
 

Today wasn't so bad. Even though the morning started off badly, I did well on my test and the week is finally over! 
I hope I see him again next week. Smiling, I looked out the window and sighed, “The weather's really nice today.”