Week Two

At the Bus Stop

 

Sunday September 28, 2014


Oh man. I haven't been able to get that Sungyeol-look-alike out of my head. I want to see him again. I want to get to know him better. What's his name? Which school does he go to? Does he have a girlfriend? No? Then what do you think of me? Heehee. I hope I can see him and get to talk to him; not just stare at him lovingly like I did last time. Well, tomorrow is Monday, which means it's a new week! I'll work hard in school, and wish everyday to be able to see him on Friday. If I do my best, my wish may come true!

 

 

Wednesday October 1, 2014
 

It's already October! I can see the trees changing color and smell the scent of leaves on the ground. This gives me such a nice feeling. Maybe that's why I haven't been feeling as stressed. Hah. Who am I kidding? The main reason is because of that guy. The one that looks like Sungyeol. He kind of blew away the built-up stress I had. But I think his healing affect will only lasts a few more days, because I feel it piling up again. It's all because of midterms next week.
Aw man, so much studying I'll have to do. See! Even mentioning “midterms” in my head is enough to make me stressed.
Sigh. Be patient, Kim. Just two more days and you can see him!

 

 

Friday October 3, 2014


Good morning! It's 6 am right now, but I don't really feel tired. Hm... what should I wear today? Well, since I'm in a good mood; no casual Fridays, today. I'll dress nicely! Because you know what the say, you gotta dress to impress. But impress who? Heehee.

“Let's see... the weather's not so cold today, so how about this top, with this sweater, and these jeans!” I tried them on, “Uh, let's try switching the sweater.” I put on a different sweater and took a step back from my reflection to get a better view, “Cute, but it can be even cuter.” I shuffled through the different sweaters that hung inside my closet. “This is it. Black and white; doesn't seem like I'm trying too hard, and it's perfect for this type of weather!” As I was curling my hair, I glanced over to the clock, “Looks like I didn't take as long as I thought I would.” I then made the final touches before heading down to the kitchen. “Oh. Cheese pack, cheese pack, cheese pack, CHEEZE PACK Oh- morning mom,” I said as I grabbed a bowl, “great morning, huh?”.

“Who are you?” She looked at me and laughed.

“Your daughter who is happy that it's Friday!” I smiled as I saw her raise an eyebrow. I wondered, is it that weird I'm in a good mood today? Well, whatever. I'm hungry and my stomach is asking for food. 
Munch munch“What a yummy breakfast I ate today.” I patted my stomach. “See you later mom!” I shouted as I walked out the door with my bag slung over my shoulder. “To the bus stop we'll go go go~”

I looked at the few remaining leaves that hung on the trees. There were a few reds and a few oranges. It was somewhat a comforting sight. “The beauty of nature is so... awe inspiring sometimes.”

As I waited for the bus to come, I listened to “Back” by INFINITE, while holding in the urge to sing aloud. I'm in public, so I'll avoid embarrassing myself.

I showed the bus driver my bus pass, which grants me free bus rides. One of the perks of being a university student. The bus ride didn't seem as long as I usually felt it had been. It must be because of good music playing from my phone.

As I boarded the subway, I learned my lesson and decided to choose a spot where I would be facing the doors to avoid smelly and sick people. So subway rides have surprisingly become bearable.
I think I might have learned to deal with the disgusting nature of people too.

So here's little ol' Kim getting off the subway and heading to university. Let's happily finish my lecture today and get home quickly! Jyeah~

Premedia talk and premedia talk. “That's all for today. I'll continue next week,” said the professor. Whoop whoop. I'm finished! Now I just need to take the subway, and then the bus to the mall's bus terminal! I'm feeling great, I look great, and my day is going great too!

I pulled out my phone as I got off the subway. Let's see, it's 11:20 am, which means... yep, I'll be able to make in time.
I got off the bus at the bus terminal and headed towards my bus stop. Here's the crowd of people waiting for the bus! That lady's here, so is the guy who took the same bus as me, and he's here too, and her! Hm, but I don't see anyone that looks like him... I don't see the person I have been looking forward to seeing. Maybe I'm just early? Yeah, by 2 minutes. That's a lot, right? 2 minutes are two full cycles around the clock. 2 minutes is two 1 minutes, which are two 60 seconds, which in total is 120 seconds... That's a lot of seconds.

Aw man, here comes my bus. What is this? I tried to look good for you, but you don't even bother to come out and look at me. Buzz buzz.

                Pebbles: Kim! Did you see SungYeol today?

                Kim: No... :(

                Koko: Aw, that .

                Kim: I know! I even curled my hair.

                Momo: I guess it's not meant to be...

                Kim: Sigh. I guess not.

Ugh. I just want to hurry home. This week felt so long. I'm glad it's Friday.