Some Stories Does Have A Happy Ending

A Lone White Rose

A loud and irritating buzzing noise woke Qui-stel up from her deep, uncomfortable and dreamless sleep. Fluttering her eye open, Qui-stel tried to understand what was happening around her. Qui-stel summoned all her recent memories to peice out the situation she was in. Okay, she was in the forest looking for something, when she suddenly tripped due to her weak legs. She bonked her head against a rock and since then her vision became foggy. Then, something fuzzy appeared infront of her saying incohorent words before she simply passed out.

So, she was supposed to be in the forest right? Right.

Qui-stel fully opened her eyes expecting a vision of tree's and leaves to welcome here but instead a vision of white tiles and a harsh light. What was this? This wasn't the forest! This was a vision of a hospital! This wasn't right. She looked around to help confirm the vision.

Yup, she was certainly in a hospital since she was lying on a medical bed with and IV sticking out from her right arm and her left arm with a lot of colorful bands. And she could hear machines making irritating beeping noises and she could smell anti-septic in the air. Whatever that means...

"You are finally awake," an unwanted voice called from somewhere in the room

"......" Qui-stel remained silent.

"So you are still not talking to me," the unwanted voice continuied

"............"

"Just answer me this once. What were you doing in the forest?In the middle of winter?" he quizzed.

"I was..." Qui-stel started to say

"I was what? Being stupid?" the voice suddenly said.

"I was looking for something, Key! Okay! Are you happy now?" Qui-stel grew uncomfortable.

"What was so important that you'd risk your life for it?" Key asked.

Tears formed in the corners of Qui-stel's eyes. Key's heart softened. Now he understood..

" I was looking for the..." Qui-stel started to explain only to be cut off once again by Key.

"Looking for this?" Key asked, holding something out.

Tears formed, once again, in corners of her eyes. But now, opposite of the last time, it was tears of joy. Tears of Happiness. Grabbing the white rose, the sign of their love, Qui-stel smiled up at Key.

"When did you?" Qui-stel asked, only to be choked up by all the emotions.

"After I admitted you here, I left to look for that. And I had a hard time to find that, but I guess it is all worth it," Key explained. Qui-stel stayed silent, it was Key's chance.

"I know what I did was wrong, and stupid, and childish. I'm sorry for being a cheat, a liar and I'm sorry for making you wait in the cold. I'm sorry for hurting you. I just mean to say is that, I'm sorry for cheating! So just believe me when I say this....Qui-stel....I love you," Key said with so much passion it made the tears spill from Qui-stel's eyes.

"Key.." Qui-stel said, hugging Key tightly

"Yes?" Key said, hugging back.

"I LOVE YOU!" Qui-stel said brightly, followed by a BIG kiss on Key's lip.

AUTHOR'S BLABBER: PLEASE! READ THIS!

Yes, this is the very last chapter in this very short story. And yes, I posted it all in one night. So I can start on another story, different from this one. Hope you guys liked reading this story, if ever you read up until this part ^_^.  Yes, they ended up together! WHOOPIE! This story was produced for a friend and is purely made out of my own original story line. If ever this elapses over any similar story or story line, it us purely coincidental. This story is reserved and is only to be publish/written by me.

Said this to stop people who plagarizes other people's story. Not saying mine us particularly good. Not at all, it's just okay....I hope. I bid adue to starlove and ilykthatmuzik for reading this story from the first time I posted it. And TY to those readers/ new subscibers for reading it to..

orange_carnival