The Hurt of a Broken Heart

A Lone White Rose

2 weeks later....

 

The snow was falling quietly around Seoul, couples were walking down the street hand in hand. It seemed that today nobody was alone, except for a girl waiting by a bus stop. With her hand on her hip and the other fiddling with her phone, she looked like she was impatiently waiting for someone...

Tap.

Snap.

Click.

Qui-stel flipped her hair over her shoulder and squinted, she looked side to side looking for a certain someone. Someone who is dead late. "Where is he?" She asked herself, tapping her foot and checking her watch. She stayed quiet for another five minutes before she exhailed a loud sigh.

She checked her watch once again and saw it was 8:30. Qui-stel was now officially pissed. Key is late for 30 minutes already! And he told her he'll pick her up by the bus stop! In this weather! Rubbing her hands together she watched a happy couple walk into a cafe that looked so inviting right now. Thinking that if he was late for 30 minutes, he might as well be late for a hour. But before leaving, Qui-stel check her phone for any calls or messages she might have not noticed. But there was none.

Qui-stel, irritated, cold and tired, turned away from the bus stop with a sigh. She was patient, but this was stretching it to far. She walked through the crowd to reach the cafe the other couple previously entered. It seemed, from the outside, a place of comfort and warmth. Smiling to herself while imagining a steaming cup of coffee, she walking into the cafe happily.

But as soon as her eyes landed on an unwanted sight, her face fell and so did her heart. She know understood why Key, who two weeks ago told her that he loved her, was late for 30 minutes. He was having fun cuddling with another girl. Qui-stel stood by the door waiting for Key to notice her, but he was to hung up talking to the girl.

Madder than ever, Qui-stel passed by Key's table making sure he caught sight of her and sat down the nearest table. Key was looking like a child caught eating chocolates when he was supposed to be asleep. Without breaking the cold look on her face, she took out her phone and sent him a quick text:

To: Key

Fr: Qui-stel

Message: Ha! No wonder you're late, your having to much fun with your GIRLFRIEND. Don't worry, I'll go home alone. And if your thinking of making a scene, I'll kick your face in. Bye!

With that spunky, short text, Qui-stel grabbed her bag and left the cafe. Completely forgetting the plan to buy coffee and sit quietly. She hailed the next cab she saw and boarded it, her face still cold as the air in winter. But, as soon as the taxi cab was out of sight the tears started to fall endlessly. Yes, she was mad but she couldn't blame him also. If he was tired of her, then he has the right to look for someone new.

2 days later....

It has been two days since Qui-stel broke up with Key through text but she still wasn't over crying. Qui-stel gave up counting all the boxes of tissue she used up, all the cups of tears she cried and all the pieces her heart broke into. She was in a deep dark void of nothingness until a small light started to shine brighter.

Qui-stel raised her head, as she got an idea that might save her from depression. With renewed energy, she grabbed her winter jacket, some money and her phone then left to a place only known to her and Key....

AUTHOR'S BLABBER: PLEASE READ

Guy's please comment anything you like, unless it's bashing. Then keep that to yourself, the Chapter 3 is coming up tomorrow Monday so please read on for those who are reading

Orange_carnival