Stress Does Save Your Life!

A Lone White Rose

The country side wizzed past Key's driver window. Key wasn't in the situaton where he could laze around! If his gut was right, Qui-stel might be in danger or worse....

Key shook is head. He should think positive, not things that are worse or bad. Key turned a sharp left, almost hitting a stray dog while at it. He put his car into park, before jumping out of it. Not bothering to turn the engine off.

Diving into the over-growth, Key walked into the cold, dark and damp forest. Key decided to start the search by walking the man-made path the management used to help the amateur hikers and campers find their way in and out of the deep forest. After a while, Key decided that taking the path would only lead him nowhere, so he readied himself to take on the rough, rugged and pathless forest.

@@@

His heart was now beating faster than before. Key has been walking around the deep forest for about what? Five minutes? Ten minutes? Twenty!? Slowly, hopelessness took over him, reaching his head and even his fingers and toes. Leaning against a moss covered tree, Key buried his face into his hand.

How could he have been so stupid! Cheating on Qui-stel like that! She has been a perfect girlfriend. Drowning in his misery, Key turned towards the direction he came from. Feeling like he lost in a game he thought he was good at.

Sniffle....

Crunch....

What was that?

Key turned towards the direction of the noise. Something sparked in him and that spark told him to check it out. Running towards the direction, not wanting to use up anytime with walking, Key saw a human figure lying down on the forest floor.

Kneeling beside the girl, Key brushed away the dirt, snow and hair out of the girls face. His heart gave out a painful squeeze, for starring up at him with semi-opened eyes, pale white lips and frosted eyelashes was Qui-stel. Key didn't know if she was dehydrated or exhausted, all he knew she had hyperthermia and it could be the cause of her death.

"Are you alright?" Key asked. Okay, he knew it was a stupid question and he mentaly hit himself for asking. The girl was turning paler and colder by the minute, of course she wasn't okay. Qui-stel shivered in Key's arm before completely passing out.

Key carried Qui-stel, bridal style towards the path and towards the hospital where, hopefully, docters can help her.

 

AUTHOR'S BLABBER: A MUST READ!!

Yeah, you guys noticed that I didn't post this on the last chapter. It's because there wasn't much to explain. I'm going to finish this story today. The next chapter will be the last one. But I'm not going to mark it finished yet, I'm just going to finish it and then I'm going to wait for more readers/subscribers. So yeah, if your reading this and still haven't subscribe, please subscribe!

orange_carnival