chapter 1

Trying

 

Nichkhun didn’t know what to do or think in the now pitch black area he is in. He only know one thing and that thing made his heart ache deeply. He could feel the tears streaming down his face. He desperately called for help, jamming that only that would communicate with the world outside. He wanted to just teleport to that thing. To see it alive.

As time pass and the power has not resumed, more tears started flowing out of his eyes. He started banging on the door, trying whatever he could in that enclose space. His hands were hurting from the abuse but he couldn’t care. He just wants to get out.

Finally, then a small stream of light appeared. Nichkhun was annoyed by the sudden entry of light then the light burst into the room. Freedom

Heads popped in and grabbed nichkhun, pulling him up from the enclosed area. Nichkhun was a terrible wreck. His makeup was ruined by his tears and mucus was flowing out of his nose. 

Once Nichkhun was set nicely on the floor, officers asked him if he was okay out of concern. Nichkhun didn’t reply. Rather, he dashed off once he recovered his sensed.

He ran up countless flights of stairs, his speed constant throughout his dash. When he finally reached the designated floor, he stopped for a breather. He slowly walked out into the corridor. He walked with fear to the room he was supposed to visit. It was still pitch black, but light streamed in from that one room.

“Thank goodness they have emergency power” he breathed a sigh of relief for now.

He slowly walked to the room, tidying himself up when he heard footsteps behind him. He stepped aside politely, allowing the running people to go. They whizzed past him, pushing a machine and. To his horror it was going to the same room he was visiting.

Thoughts flooded his mind and he was rooted to the ground. He knew what machine that was for and he didn’t want to walk anymore. Tears once again flowed down his face. He literally crawled his way to the room and looked into the window. He saw the people in white desperately trying to save him.

At that sight, Nichkhun’s vision blurred even more.

“no…. this can’t happen… You can’t… You can’t leave me… You promised…”

He thought as more tears clouded his view.

He could make faint lines of the heart monitor and he saw it going flat. It was over.

“…. Come back!” he screamed in his mind and pounded on the wall outside the room.

He heard the door open and a bloodied doctor and nurses came out. The doctor could only shake his head at the sight of the heartbreaking scene. He placed a hand on Nichkhun’s shoulder, trying to comfort him then left the guy with the leftovers.

Nichkhun slowly walked inside, his face full of tears. He slowly caressed the features of the person lying on the bed. His hand staying at the chubby cheeks of the person. He missed pinching these cheeks.

He slowly touched the soft lips, and then touched it with his own set. When will I ever get to kiss such nice lips again?

He slowly moved down the body, caressing everything. He was going to miss these. He heard footsteps running down the corridor and then stopped outside the room. He didn’t care.

He just wants to stay in the room, with him forever. He didn’t turn to see who came. He knew who they were. 4sobbing sounds were heard and Nichkhun could only cry with them.

woo come back to me” Nichkhun screamed. He could feel 4hands rubbing his back, trying to comfort him. 

=============

There should be a chapter 2 coming up. Should. yep. should =P