I Can Go Into Someone's Dream?

You're Special To Me

Thankfully it’s Sunday,so I wouldn’t have to ask for a day off.

I’m still scared to leave this apartment.Honestly,eventhough sometimes they’re here and scared the out of me,but this small room had became the only place where I felt secure than anywhere out there.

And music had always been my escape,where the fear would disappear once I drown in it.Thanks to whoever invented a magical device where I could drown myself in music called headphone.

I started my day by filling up my cup of ramyun with hot water and sat in front of the TV watching some morning news.

Yesterday,a teenage girl was found dead,stabbed in her house at Busan around 7am.The victim,known as Seo Joohyun,was found by her neighbour after he heard a scream coming from next door.Her neighbor,Oh Sehun claimed it might be a murder because the door was unlocked- “

“ Oh,poor girl.. “

-but her fingerprint was found on the knife and from police’s investigation,it proves that a big chance the victim actually killed herself.Police’s investigation are still ongoing and any information will be aired on KBS News “

Wow..

Why would a teenager kill herself? She might have a bright future.

She might be stressed or something.People nowadays has such different mindset.

Yeah,I guess so..

 

I watched TV until afternoon and suddenly remembered about Jungsoo.

“ Hey Kibum? “

Hmm..?

“ Do you think he’ll text me? “

Who?

“ Jungsoo..Well,I wasn’t there yesterday so I thought he’d text me or something. “

I’m sure he will.Maybe he just doesn’t have free time or the courage.but he’ll text you eventually.I’m sure he doesn’t want to lose you like before..

You got a point there.I got plenty of questions to ask him.

Kibum?..

What?

How does it feels being a watcher?

What do you mean?

I mean like,don’t you feel boring? Or lonely? Don’t you wanna live as a human? Have a family? Instead of nagging at others.. but seriously,do you ever felt like you wanna live as a human?  Your look is great too,you could get a girl you know..

Firstly,I don’t have feelings.So I never felt lonely or whatsoever you were talking about.And about my look,it is only my ‘human form’ actually,I’m sure you wanna ‘meet’ me when you heard about me,so I have to find a ‘shape’.And to think about it,I don’t think I wanna live like a human.A watcher may not feel what human feel,but we understand how it feels.I don’t want to feel sad,hurt,betrayed and anything else.Just the thought of it makes me cringe.

But that’s not just it,human feels happiness too.It’s a good feeling,you know.

I know,but it all seems so complex.You feel happy and then you feel sad.I’m just not interested in human’s way of living.

Help..

“ What? ”

I suddenly heard someone else’s voice coming from my right causing me to turn my head and found an unfamiliar girl in a short and a long sleeve shirt standing about a metre away from me.I would say she’s a teenager around 18.

The chills that wasn’t here earlier come to me and I frantically hold the key locket while staring at the girl.The girl was no different from the others.Pale skin and those sadness in her eyes..

“ W-what d-do you want? “ I asked shaking.

Help.. “

“ W-what? “

I-I…need to..see my mom..

“ See your mom?..  Then go to her,don’t find me.. I’m not your mom “ My fears decreased as I was holding the locket for a while.

The girl shaked her head.

I need to…talk to her..

What?

“ Kibum..what is she saying- “

Dream..

What?! Oh my..

What? Why? What oh my?

Dream..

What dream?

She meant,she want to talk to her mom by dream..Dream travelling..

And what does that have to be with me?

Only you can connect her with her mom’s dream..

Wha? Can I even go into someone’s dream?

Yes..as stupid as it may sound.You can..

Okay..then why did you sound so surprised?

This is serious Taeyeon.This kind of favor is very rare.You’d have to carry a risk.You could die-

What?!? Oh no no no

Please..help.. “

I don’t want to risk my life for something like that!

The rules Taeyeon..remember the rules?

If you ignore a favor,your-

I know,I know..

My life would be on the line.

It’s the same,do it,or ignore it.Well,do it sounds better to me..

One more thing Taeyeon..actually you would need Jungsoo to complete this task,he could save your life.

What do you mean by he could save my life?

 Actually I didn't really expect it to be this fast,but I need to tell you this.Jungsoo’s your angel.No,he's not an angel,not like in those dramas you watched.He's YOUR angel..not just any angel.YOUR..angel.

It took me a few seconds to progress everything I just heard actually.And now you’re telling me I have an angel.MY angel?

Yes..Every porter have an angel but sometimes angels lost their porter.Angels are a strong protection for porters,but they are not powerful.What I mean is,whenever angels are protecting their porters,they became strong.Other than that,they became powerless.We can say porters is like an angel’s strength.If Jungsoo’s here,he can help to reduce your risk of death but if you think you’re strong enough yourself,it’s up to you.

No wonder I felt so comfortable when he’s around..

How can I not recognize my own angel? Why didn’t he tell me earlier?

Unnie..

I look into that girl’s eyes and my gaze softened.Her eyes was innocent,full of desperation.

“ Okay..what should I do Kibum? “

Wait,you sure you don’t want Jungsoo here?

Well,I don’t want to go out and I don’t even have his number anyway.

Yes,but I could try to help if you want him here.

Nah,it’s okay.I’m just going into her mom’s dream,what could even happen?

Okay,you just need to grab her hand and focus.Imagine her desperation and you’ll get yourself there.but remember! I can’t help you in there..So to get yourself back here,just focus again and you’ll be here.Good luck man.

Okay..

I hesitatedly grabbed her hand.I was surprised that I could touch her.Her hands felt so cold and it scared the living out of me.

As I felt my skin crawls,I ignored the feeling,layed down and closed my eyes,focusing on the girl’s desperation.I opened my eyes when I felt my head spins

And found out I’m still in my room.

Focus,man! You wasn’t focusing!

Okay,okay..!

I closed my eyes again and after a while I feel the dizziness again but this time,I ignored it and imagine I want to see my mom.

When I opened my eyes,I realized I’m in a room.Bigger than my apartment room of course,and I noticed a woman around her 50’s sitting on a chair,burying her face in her hands on the table.And I heard small sobs from her.

I felt something warm in my hands and looked down finding a hand in my grasp.When I looked at the owner of the hand I am holding,I quickly recognized it as the girl earlier.This time,her skin wasn’t pale and she had a smile on her face.

At that moment I noticed how innocent she looks.

I let her hand go and she quietly shuffled to the women who was sobbing.I guess it was her mom..

“ Eomma?.. “

The women pulled her head up and muttered,” Seo?.. “

“ Eomma I’m here.. “

The woman looked at the girl and her expression changed.Shocked and confused,I think.She quickly get up and touched the girl’s face.

“ S-Seo baby,is it you? “

“ Yes..It’s Seo Joohyun.. “

Seo Joohyun? Why does that sounds familiar?..

“ WHY DID YOU KILLED YOURSELF WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!? “

The woman shouted hugging her and I almost jumped out of my skin.

Wait..killed herself? But this girl doesn’t look like a girl who’d kill herself..

My eyes widened once it all clicked into me.

Seo Joohyun.Killed herself.. She’s that girl!

Yesterday,a teenage girl was found dead,stabbed in her house at Busan around 7am.The victim,known as Seo Joohyun,was found by her neighbor after he heard a scream coming from next door.Her neighbor,Oh Sehun claimed it might be a murder because the door was unlocked but her fingerprint was found on the knife and from police’s investigation,it proves that a big chance the victim actually killed herself.”

So she actually killed herself..

That girl hugged her mom and muttered an apology.

“ I’m so sorry mom.I’m so sorry..I promise I’ll never do that again “

Again?

Her mom looked at her in confusion.

“ W-what do you mean by again,baby? “

“ I’ve found a way back,mom.It’ll be a new body,but still me.You just have to wait for me..”

“ B-but.. how? “

At that moment,the girl looked at me and all the innocence in her eyes was gone.It has all turned into a dark,devilish eyes and nothing prepared me for what she did next..

 

She pounded onto me and strangled my neck.I tried fighting her but she’s much stronger than me and that moment I felt nothing but panic.I tried everything,kick,punch,slap.

“ Die! Die!! “

I was choking but suddenly she backed up and groaned.She looked like she was punched,by air.

Run!..”

I don’t know who the it is but I heard a faint murmur and I ran out of the room as fast as I can.

Once I’m out,I realized I was at a corridor,more room to my left and more room to my right.

I heard she got up and I dashed my way to the right.

 

Author's note: hi :) *gasp* what will happen to Taengoo?! D: ngehehe I've said the story will become more confusing.

I just watched Super Idol Chart Show and congratz Tae!~^^ The chart was 'Idol That's A Fan of Idol' and Taeyeon was ranked 2nd for stanning Kang Dong Won.hehe Taeyeon fangirling is sooo freakin' cute!~ >< help mee 

PREVIEW: 

I was shaking in horror,feeling numb.I wanted to run but I couldn't.I wanted to scream but I felt choked.My eyes watered in pure fear.

"Tae~Yeon~" Sunny smiled.