Weird Guy

You're Special To Me

I started my morning by cursing at the birds outside.Seriously,can’t they just relax? Like the sun is always shining like this and the worms are always crawling,nothing special.Chill…

 

I’m the one should be chirping you know,you should live my life.

 

Yo,good morning.

 

Urgh leave me alone.

 

Seriously like,do you have pms 24/7?

 

No.

 

Then stop being such a man.I mean,woman..

 

I forgot,meet .He’s my-

 

Yah ,watch your mouth,! I’m sorry for the rudeness guys.Hi,I’m Kibum,just call me Key.I am Taeyeon’s  watcher..

 

You must be wondering what the watcher is,right?

 

Well ,watcher is like live encyclopedia,our task is also to guide porters like Taeyeon in her-

 

Shut the crap up man.

 

They wanna know,you idiot,look at them..

 

 

 

 

 

Look! They nodded! Now let me continue my explanation earlier.

 

As I said,we guide the porter in their task.Especially for the beginners.I may not be here all the time,

 

Which I am very grateful,indeed.

 

But watcher knows what their tinker did all day.

 

These all might sounds confusing right? It’s okay,I’ll explain it in note forms,hope it’d be easier for you guys to understand.

 

1.Watcher is the one that guides porter.

 

2.And porter is,the one that have the ability,like Kim Taeyeon here.

 

3.Tinker refers to the same thing as porter,but they are called tinker because they are related to watcher.

 

Taeyeon is a porter.I’m her watcher.Taeyeon is my tinker.Arasseo?

 

A porter is in a form of human,but not watcher.We are like the sound of porters’ mind.Other people wouldn’t hear us,but we could hear them; and see them,even know them..So that’s when we might come handy for the porters.

 

!

 

What?!

 

I just noticed,I got like 30 minutes before my shift starts! I frantically kicked my duvet away and like,fly into the bathroom after grabbing my towel behind the door.I showered as fast as I can and wriggled my clothes on before grabbing my backpack and stuffed my things in.

 

I locked the door and turned the knob once again to make sure it was really locked.I don’t want my house to be robbed by another thief,someone upstairs got robbed while she was away.Turns out she forgot to lock her door.Her necklace worth 15,000 dollar was lost.Damn lucky bastard that thief is.

 

I don’t really have anything that worth in my house but hell I’m gonna let somebody break into my house searching around for things.My stuffs are mine.

 

After that,I sprinted off to that café,grabbing that locket the whole way,ignoring those eyes darting towards me.

 

 

 

 

 

As I arrived,the owner was just at the front door,unlocking the doors.That surprised me a little since she always arrive earlier than me,so whenever I’m here,she’s already inside.

 

I was a little out of breath from the running earlier.

 

“ Good morning,Miss Sunmi “ I said in my pantings and try to give her my decent smile.

 

She turned her head and looked at me with quite a surprised face.

 

“ Oh! Good morning,Taeyeon.You’re quite early today “  She smiled sincerely.

 

“ Eh? “

 

She noticed my expression and giggled softly.

 

“ It’s 7:30,Taeyeon.Your shift will start in 30 minutes “

 

I blinked a few times and fished my phone out of my pocket looking at the time.

 

7 : 32 A.M.  

 

Oh…damn.

 

There’s no way I could shower,get ready, and run five blocks in only 2 minutes..

 

Yeah,good morning Taeyeon,now you can spend 30 minutes in the café before your shift starts..

 

Noticing my disappointed expression,Miss Sunmi said

 

“ Too excited to get to work? “ and she laughed before continuing

 

“ Let’s get in,I’ll treat you your favourite hot chocolate “

 

My face instantly brightened up hearing those words.Well,this woman know just how to cheer me up.

 

Then she laughed and we get in together.

 

 

 

 

 

“ Here “ Miss Sunmi shoved a cup of hot chocolate on the table.

 

I gladly hold it and muttered a thank you before gulping the drink down.

 

“ So..did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today? “

 

I put my cup down and shrugged.

 

“ I don’t know…I guess so..” We both laughed.

 

 

 

Soon my shift started and I shuffled behind the counter.

 

The bell at the front door rang,meaning someone came in,I looked at the front door and-

 

Well,what a good thing to start my shift.There was the same doe eyed guy from yesterday.You know,Kyuhyun?

 

I know I shouldn’t be annoyed when he was just being friendly to me yesterday,but not today when he enters with that stupid grin on his face.

 

“ Hi “ What the do you want?

 

“ Uhm..hi..” I smiled at him.I’m paid to be polite,so..better keep my job in hand.

 

“ One hot chocolate please “

 

Why does he loves hot chocolate so much?

 

Because it’s ing delicious.

 

Oh,I forgot.I shouldn’t be asking you.

 

Yeah,what a perfect time you came,Kibum.At the start of my shift,of all time.

 

Well,thank you.

 

 Thank you,sir “

 

Doe eyed frowned and said

 

“ I said not to call me sir,remember? “ you.

 

“ I-I’m sorry,Kyuhyun..”

 

“ Now that’s better “ he grinned again.

 

Please just go.

 

 

 

Thankfully,he went away after that.

 

Hahahahaha  I wonder what would people react if you say your thought aloud.

 

I’ll  definitely lose my job then.

 

Seriously,I think you have attitude problem man.

 

I know right.I don’t know..Sometimes everybody just annoys me.Maybe I should get another job where I’m not easily annoyed.

 

 

 

Another customer walked in and ordered an Americano.After that,I sit back at my chair and stared around.I could see outside through the glass door and saw those people  on the streets.I wonder if I’m dead,would I be like those people? Would I wander around the town,scaring the out of another porter,asking for help?

 

My thoughts was brushed off when I saw those people looked at the same guy walking off the street.wow,I’ve never seen anything like this.I mean like,everyone was looking;more precisely,staring at him.Those who weren’t looking at him was only humans.

 

I squinted my eyes to take a better look at him.He was taller than me,and I could see dimples on his smiling face.I guess he was talking to his girlfriend on his phone.I kept staring at him in amazement.Like seriously,I’ve really never seen this..They looked at him,like they looked at me.It’s just that the way they looked at me was like,sadness,pure hatred,helpless.but him,they look…scared..?

 

While I was staring at him,I noticed he entered the café and I quickly rushed to the counter from my seat.As he neared the counter,I looked closer at his face,studying his appearance.I don’t know why,but his face just have this sparkle when I looked at him.

 

! What the happened to you Kim Taeyeon?!

 

But seriously..I have no other word to describe him other than…an angel.Argh - I should stop now..

 

I shook my head to get out of my thoughts and I noticed he was squinting at the menu above my head.He fumbled in his pocket and took something out.At first I thought he was fumbling for his wallet,but he proved I was wrong when he wear the spectacles he got out from his front pocket.

 

Oh,so he wears spectacles?

 

Wait,I shouldn’t care.

 

 

 

After waiting for i-think-he-should-know-what-he-want-now long,I voiced.

 

“ Welcome to Sunmi’s Café,may I have your order? “

 

I don’t know why but he raised one of his eyebrows when he heard me asking and the moment he looked at me,he had this shocked and confused expression and -almost,if not- ran out of the café.

 

What the hell?

 

Yes,he just left away,running out of the café,literally…

 

Hah..Another weird guy..I just met one yesterday,can people get any weirder?

 

So my shift continued until lunch time,and I went to a restaurant a block away to fill my stomach.I was starving since I didn’t took breakfast.Well,I rarely took breakfast anyway..

 

Feeling the chills creeping up my body,I clutched the key locket for my dear life.

 

I ate my lunch happily and  get off as soon as I finished.I noticed I had another half an hour so I wandered around the small bazaar while trying to ignore those people.Surprisingly,their stares didn’t really creep me out this time.I don’t know maybe I’ve got used to this or what,but it wasn’t as chilly as before.Before,I always had to suppress my tears but this time,I don’t feel like crying at all.

 

 

 

I stopped my walk for a moment when I noticed a wing keychain that really took my attention.It wasn’t like the time I looked at my necklace before,it’s kinda different.I asked the price and I don’t really know how and why,I bought that thing.And now,that wing keychain is in my hand..

 

I got back at the café just on time my lunch break ended and slided back behind the counter.Well,that’s what I wanted to do because..

 

 

 

I thought I jinxed myself today.

 

Just as I was about to slide myself back to the counter,I tripped on one of the chairs and fell.I really believed I was safe when I grabbed another chair to support myself but unfortunately,it fell together with me and the worse of it was,it caused the nearest table to shake and the ing water that customer ordered spilled.On him.

 

I was totally freaked out and quickly jumped up before repeating ‘I’m so sorry’ as many time I can before I lose my job.

 

My job.

 

Hah..can today get any worse? Please..don’t take away my job.Please..I’m begging..I’m hurting here.Yes,my ankle ing hurt since I fell a few seconds ago but I couldn’t care less,just please let me have my job.

 

I was a little relieved when that customer take this whole thing calmly.

 

“ oh my god! I’m sorry I’m so sorry I’m very sorry oh my god please forgive me- “

 

“ No,no..it’s okay I’m okay “ He smiled assuringly but what he said next made my heartbeat almost stop.

 

“ Um..can you please call your manager here? “

 

“ …P-please,sir..I-I’m so sorry I- “

 

“ No,don’t worry.Just please..call your manager here “ He smiled again.

 

And I hesitatingly called Miss Sunmi since we didn’t have manager here.

 

 

 

I knocked three times before I hear Miss Sunmi’s voice

 

“ Get in ”

 

“ U-uhm..Miss Sunmi..t-there’s a customer..he wants to see you.. “

 

Miss Sunmi tilted her head a little and raised one of her eyebrows.Seriously it was one of the cutest thing I saw in my life but I couldn’t even think about it anymore since I was so worried about my job.

 

“ Okay..but why? And why are you limping? “

 

“ I-I..umm..I fell and..the water spilled on the customer.. “ I’m doomed.

 

Suddenly she gasp making me flinch and preparing myself to lose the job.

 

“ Oh my god..” She had this worried and concerned face and quickly rushed her way towards me and she kinda helped me to get to the front with her to meet the customer.

 

The customer looked at us and darted his gaze towards Miss Sunmi.He smiled before shoving his hands out for a handshake and Miss Sunmi grasp his hands,shaking their hands together.

 

I know I’m totally doomed when he said

 

“ Are you her manager? “

 

“  Yes,I’m the owner of this café ”

 

“ Well,I’m sorry for bothering you “

 

“ No,it’s okay..if it’s for my worker and café,I’m totally not bothered at all.Talking about which..why do you want to see me? My worker said she spilled a drink on you.I’m so sorry,I’ll pay whatever compensation it is- “

 

And it hurts me seeing her covering me up like this-

 

“ Ahahah..No..it’s not about me.It’s about your worker here-“

 

“ I’m really sorry.I promise this will never happen again-“

 

“Ani..that’s not it.Well,when she tripped and she got up,I noticed she was limping so I thought she was hurt and I really think you need to get her to the hospital now..She was rambling and I couldn’t even talk to her that’s why I asked her to call you here.“ 

 

What?

 

“ What? ” Miss Sunmi looked equally taken aback as me when he said that.

 

“ Your ankle.. “ He kneeled down and touched my ankle.

 

I immediately felt a jolt of pain and winced. “ Ah! ”

 

He looked up at me with a worried expression.

 

“ Let’s get you to the hospital,now “

 

Holy ,what are you? Are you really a human?

 

“ O-okay.. “ I blinked a few times before he stood up and guided my left hand to his left shoulder and supported me with his right hand.I muttered thank you as he guide me to his car while Miss Sunmi followed us.

 

After we reached the hospital and settled with my things,suddenly Miss Sunmi gasped

 

“ Oh my! I’m really sorry,sir.You’ve helped us a lot,but we didn’t even asked your name yet.. I’m really sorry.. I’m Sunmi “

 

She bowed a little and flash her beautiful smile to him.

 

Seriously,when Miss Sunmi said he helped us a lot,she wasn’t exaggerating.He really helped us a lot.He wasn’t even mad at me or Miss Sunmi.He refused Miss Sunmi’s offer to pay him.He took me to the hospital and even payed my bill.Crazy right?

 

“ Oh! It’s okay..I’m sorry too.I should’ve asked.. I’m Suho “ He smiled back to her.

 

After we bowed and thanked to that lovely customer,Miss Sunmi and I decided we’d want to get a cab home.There’s no way we’re going to let him send us back again.But he really insisted,saying he still had some business to settle over there.Now that I think about it,he looked quite young to handle a business.He should probably still be studying but I don’t bother to ask anyway..

 

And thanks to his kindness,I got my medicine,I got to get home without a cab,and even rest at home for the rest of the day.Fortunately,none of them was home when I'm back.Guess drama yesterday was boring huh..

 

But honestly..I know I should have insisted on not going to hospital earlier..Now I’m really scared I might catch a cold..Thank god they just looked at me..but still,their stares are scarier than those around the café and on the streets.I thought I was going to cry..

 

I still have to get to work tomorrow though,my ankle wasn’t that bad and I hope I don’t catch any cold.

 

 

Author's note: Here's chapter two~ and yeah,I think somehow Taeyeon has pms 24/7 hahhaha.I got 5 day holiday next week starting on Tuesday *woohoo~* finally some times to finish my homework.Weekend are not enough to settle those things.And on Monday I have to go on-stage T_T I don't wanna go on staaage~ *wails like a spoiled child* I was thinking of writing a prequel for this story but I don't think I have time for now and my ideas are flying away so maybe yes and maybe no.Welp,big possibility no.but leave suggestion! btw,IF you're wondering why Leeteuk haven't been in the story YET,relax~ because he's going to pop out on the next chap.good news or bad news? LOL surely it's a good news since we all know we are craving for TaeTeuk kkkkk~:D but it's going to be shorter..the first and second chap is 2000+,but the third chapter and so on will only be 1000+ words.and dun dun dun dun~~ here's the preview for the next chapter :D

 

"And who are you anyway?"

"I'm Jungsoo.You don't know me?"

"No"

"Well,I've never really talk to you anyway.I went to the same school with you but I understand if you don't even remember my face,you don't really socialize back then."

I guess he was right then. "