Chap 3

TELL ME YOU'RE WISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"But I'm not the same as you sir... because I'm not a human."

 

That words keep remain in Minho's mind and it make him have a slepless night for these past days. Sulli is a 'Genie' and not a human, there's the reason that she can make all the things trun out like this way. Minho become a manager and make a lot of money for his siblings was one of the proof that Sulli gave for him. But there's something that make him feel uncomfortable and it was Her who make him feel sort strange feelings.

 

"Good morning Sir, how's your sleep?" said Sulli

"I sleep well last night, is there something you want to ask me?" He was totally lie because he didn't get sleep last night.

"I just want to tell you that I've found a new place for me."

"New place? what do you mean?" ask Minho

she want to leave me? where she would go..? she sa that she will stay with me until I ask my last wish to her..

"hmmm... I found a good place to stay here, you've said to me that I can't sleep besie you right?" said Sulli

"So....?" ask Minho

"So.. I found this ornamental shell from your stockroom and I think I can rest in this shell." said Sulli

Minho was laughing to hear that

"What a good joke Ssul! how can you rest in those small ornament shell?"

"Sir, are you forgot who I am? and for your information I had been life inside a small bottle before."

"Oh.. right, sorry I'm forget about that, so what do you want to do now?"

"I want to make a decoration for my little room inside this shell. But can I put this here? please... can I? I swear that I wont move to sleep in your bed." said Sulli

He think for awhile and accept Sulli's wish.

"Arassoe.. just put it beside my bookshelf." said Minho

"Yes.. Thank you so much Sir."

 

In the office

 

All of the employe of the company was very excited because they heard that one of the CEO's daughter will be entering the company. Many people said that CEO's daughter is very smart and beautiful. She's always on the top rank when she was at he college and she is a model too. And it make all of the employee anticipating her presence.

 

Arriving in the workspace Minho see all of team were busy talking about something and it made him curious.

 

"Good morning everyone...." greet Minho to all team but it turn out nothing they didn't greet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter