Chap 1

TELL ME YOU'RE WISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning was the highly anticipated day by Minho.He will follow the presentation that held by the company. Presentations are held every two years the promotion is always awaited by all permanent employees, because the increase will determine the position and level of achievement to be achieved by each employee. And the most important is the increase in wages will be accepted, and Minho need it so much. The Wages can help Minho to support his family. So Hyun and So June is two people whom he loved. After Minho’s parents died, he must take care and support themselves and his siblings.

 

KRINGGGGGGGGG [Alarm’s sounds]

 

"So Jun-ah ... this you oversleep again.. you don’t want exposed to penalties again, right?" Said So Hyun while she shake So jun body.

So jun still asleep and did not budge at all.

"YAH .... Palli irona .... Oppaa .... The sluggard's head didn’t get up." Shouts So Hyun who was upset because her twin did not want to wake up.

Minho with nealty clothes rushed into their room to wake him up.

"Oppa ... I can’t stand it anymore, every day he always like this ..."

Minho tapped So Hyun head and smiled at her.

"So Jun ie ... Ppali ireona Hyung've made your favorite seafood soup,. Otherwise Hyung will give your soup to Taemin because he really liked this soup. "

"Andwae .... !!!" So jun awakened immediately upon hearing that his brother made his favorite food.

"Andwaeee it’s mine hyung, don’t you give it to Taemin Hyung." Said So Jun.

"Then quickly get up, and get ready for school .. see your sister, she was always so ready in the morning." Said Minho.

So Hyun teased So Jun who was given a reprimand by Minho.

 

15 minutes later

 

"Hyung .... This soup is very tasty, really Jjang ..." said So Jun.

"Then you should give me a gifts because I was a chef who is reliable, is it right So Hyun?" Said Minho.

"Nae ... you have to give a gift for Oppa." Said So Hyun.

So June paused for a moment and think about what the right gift for his beloved hyung.

"Hmmmm .... put it this way, because today is the day promotion of Minho hyung, so I will give a reward later ... so for now I give a gift....  a prayer ...." So Jun smiled at Minho

"Yah... you’re so mean, I also pray the best thing for oppa .... huh ..." said So Hyun.

"Your prayer is a precious gift for me." Said Minho.

 

In the office

 

All employees of the presentation participants had entered the room and get ready for testing by company officials. All participants looked very tense because at this level they are dealing directly with the owner of a large company. Not for Minho he looks very calm and confident. And it made his friend wonder to see him so quiet.

"Hyung ... you not feel tense at this time?" Asked Taemin.

Minho just nodded her head.

"I'm actually very afraid, perhaps my fear is greater than your Taem, because it involves both my sibling ... but I'm trying to stay calm." Said Minho.

A few minutes later the precentation was starting and one by one the names of participants called ahead ..

"Choi Minho ...."

"Nae ..."

 

Evening

 

This night Minho and his  friends celebrating the success of their promotion . Taemin is the happiest person on that night because not only he managed to raise the rank but his girlfriend Krystal Jung accept his proposal.

"Well ... uri maknae .. cukhae .. !! "Jonghyun said.

"You did great Taemin, you're like hit the jackpot." Says Key

Taemin is very happy because he was lucky on this day, but the fun has become a burden for him, because one of his best friends didn’t get it.

Choi Minho .. he fails,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter