Chap 2

TELL ME YOU'RE WISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mr choi .. your wish remaining two .. so please Think somethings that will be good and make you happy ..."

Sulli's words always sinning in his thoughts, somehow Minho felt Sulli telling the truth about herself. Yet another of his thoughts state that there coul be no such thing more accurately about "GENIE" as he stay in the modern time. But the most baffled is where is she? she suddenly disappeared after Minho finished dressed and out of his room he did not see where Sulli.

Arriving in front of the company Minho immediately remove his memory of Sulli.

"what if I just hallucinating about it? Or maybe I still drunk? ... Ah... impossible .. I've been feeling very fresh and healthy this morning ... Molla, which is important she has disappeared from my sight. "

After that Minho walk straightly toward his desk, when he got there he was confused because there is something odd about his desk. All of his goods was changed...!

"What is this? Where all of my stuff...?am I fired ...? " said Minho.

Not much later Onew come to see Minho.

"Choi Minho .. what are you doing in there ... it's not your place again." Said Onew.

"Hyung ... what happened here? Am I fired? "Asked Minho

"why you look so confused ?" Onew said.

"Of course I look confused ... all of my stuff and files lost, and my desk now been renamed." Said Minho.

Onew laughed.

"Minho .. are you okay? Or perhaps you're still drunk because you drank soju too much. "

Minho was silent ..

"Well .. I guess you were not unconscious. Minho - goon ... your place is not here anymore, you've become team D manager and your place over there. You not remember that yesterday you follow the presentation and you succeed. Now Ppali you get there, a lot of work waiting for you. Fighting! "Onew said.

Minho could not believe what was happening now.It Turns out he promoted to the team D manager .

"Well ... maybe I'll be a little crazy, because I believe what you say. Then the first request is ..I want you make me become a team D manager  .. "

Minho thought what he said before to Sulli this morning. So all of this thing is true. The fact that Minho become a manager, and it proves that Sulli is a genie.

 

"So  .. she was .. no I mean Sulli, she’s really a genie? but where is shenow?" Said Minho

I feel someone patted my back and I turned arournd.

"Annyeong ..."

Minho shocked when he see Sulli was behind him "Yah ... you startled me, anyway  where have you been?"

Sulli didn’t answer and change the conversation "So ....do you believe who I am?"

"you’re a genie?" Asked Minho.

Sulli just nodded, and smiling sweetly.

"I am a genie, and I already grant your first wish .. so you just have remaining two wish again, what is your next wish Mr?"

"I  don’t know what query

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter