『 reviews 』

『ℋєяα 』SMent's New Girlgroup — apply now! { deadline set for the 10th april}
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

REVIEWS

 
pl1
#01
CHEON SARANG
 

papeterie says
well, this is my character isn't she gorgeous ? /shot.  anyway, my app isn't finished yet, but will be out soon and will be hyperlinked to my character's name above as well as in the cheatsheet section as one of the examples so, keep an eye and go check it out when ready...if you want? hehe! anyway, i look forward to reviewing your apps...oh, and feel free to call me sienna, sena or whatever ;) 

+ papeterie
♡ kim jongin
pl2
#02
 

argent- says :
yes, this is my character and just to note out the fact that during their debut, she'll still have dark hair. I wanted to choose idols who aren't that well known just yet and I believe that zn from laboum is the one for me <3 
my app is out now so feel free to check it out when you can, sorry for any grammatical errors or mistakes.
I wanted to release it ASAP for you lovelys, good luck and can't wait to be reviewing them very soon! 

+ argent-
♡ jung jaehyun

AUTHOR

This is where we'll be reviewing all of your apps, so be sure to keep an eye out if yours has been reviewed by either one of us authors, we'll do our best to sound nice as possible, but we might sound blunt at times but we really don't mean to offend you, but no worries we're usually really nice so we'll probably point out more good traits than flaws oho.

# OF APPLICANTS 12
UPDATE 21/03

Caption
♚ ; chosen
☐ ; pending
✔ ; accepted
✘ ; errors

pl3
#03
 

papeterie says : 
hey,dee and thanks for being the first applicant–that was quick! we didn't expect that to happen so quickly! anyway, on to the review! first of all, your faceclaim seems to be quite wrong since in the cheatsheet, we mentioned that faceclaims should be idols only so, please change that? i do like the amount of detail you've put in as well as some of the customising you've done! and oh my gosh, nahyeol loves rilakkuma...sarang just so happen to love rilakkuma as well /shot. i love scrolling through the trivia section–i find your character to be quite adorable ^^ 
     by the way, i just can't help, but notice the 'love rival' thing–i love a good drama; it's like an episode of corrie, eastenders,or something...well, that's what my friends would say, aha! aside from that, when you mentioned taeyeon, you written about your character going to kai and chanyeol, and it seems as though you consider them to be friends? if so, i suggest you explain nahyeol's relationship with them a little more?
     as well as that, some parts of your app don't make any sense such as the scandals section where you mention an 'aina' instead of a 'nahyeol' and 'fairytale' instead of 'hera' so, can you please alter that slightly? please go through and read your app to see what we mean like ,for example: your character's name's considered to be kang nahyeol however, she's born from a japanese father so, that wouldn't really be her birth name so, wouldn't her character's name be kazama miwa instead for nahyeol's a korean name as well as the 'kang'? in addition, a sub-dancer's role would be less significant than a lead or main dancer so, snsd's yuri being your dance claim doesn't fit for she's a lead dancer, but snsd members such as taeyeon would be considered to fit the role of a sub-dancer.
    
 
i think that's all i have to say, really; just fix those errors and you're gladly accepted! thanks for applying and good luck, dee!

p.s i hope i didn't upset or offend you...i feel so mean /crawls under a blanket, wrapping around myself tightly. sowwie if i did though; i didn't mean to...


(updated!) thanks for fixing your mistakes; you're now accepted!

♡ byun baekhyun
pl4
#04
 

papeterie says :
'ello viv, and thanks for applying! sohee's just precious like asdfghjkl <3 i see you applied for a smrookie–i bet bree's loving you down right now, haha ;) and did i see an ouran highschool host club gif with haruhi and hikaru? gah, i ship them so much; i loved that scene. /coughs. okay, enough of the fangirling, hehe ^^
    in your app, i don't really see anything big and wrong with it; i actually quite enjoyed reading through it. i see another adorable character in our midst, haha. however, i would suggest to you to add more detail with your solo activity as in what kind of food cf your character had done, when she done it and all. as well as that, maybe explain the kind of aegyo she unconsciously does when she eats and such in some parts of your trivia? 
        
yeji and johnny seem like such a sweet and innocent couple...as well as dorky...let me join in your harry potter and star wars marathons /slapped. by the way, i love 'what about you' by laboum–good choice! overall though, despite the little and minor errors in your app, you're still accepted–just make sure to add more detail for aubrey and i to understand and know your character a little better! ^^ again, thanks for applying!

p.s this is more of aubrey's suggestion, but overall, it is your decision in the end. she loves sohee very, very much and she appreciates the fact that you have applied in so much detail and care. she is touched you chose to read her brownie points sheet as well, but what she's suggesting that if you could possibly use your back-up fc hayoung instead of sohee, not that sohee is bad or anything–she feels both can be suitable for many different concepts ,and be a wonderful addition to the group. it's just that she'd like hayoung because she feels that hayoung suits the group's "look and image" more, but it's completely your choice and she'll respect what you choose and she wishes you a warm good luck!

 

 

♡ seo johnny
pl5
#05
 

argent- says :
hi there vivi! it is such a lovely pleasure to be reviewing your app, it was detailed and enjoyable to be looking through. me and sienna are very impressed and I really liked the fact that you had chosen to be 92'liner, since we've had young applicants so far. it's good to see a range of ages, I really love how you set out the sections and I believe she'll be a great addition to the group especially in variety shows! she sounds like such a fascinating character who can add good/bad drama in the group which is what we're looking for! I could really imagine a cute and close relationship between allison and yoonjo because they're both sociable and they'd be really loud and funny in group promotions and when they hang out too.
     her flaws are fine and explained very well, the traits are balanced so there's no problems there. her life in general and family seems realistic and reasonable to me, I'm glad to see that she signed up for things too. for her scandals, I feel like giving her a hug, is that alright? /shot, it's good to see the applicants noticing that scandals bring negativity therefore it brings a balance with fans and antis. everything looks great reading through downwards and I love her trivia section, yay SNS RULES!
    finally the love section ( god I am so sorry for rambling on, it's something which I can't help doing, forgive me ;; ) I love their relationship so much, baekhyun and yoonjo le cri es. thanks for adding in baekyeon's supposed breakup date! their history though le s0bs. I really love how they act around one another, I SHIP! - something I would ask of you if you don't mind is i noticed you didn't have anything for others' section, mind putting taeyeon? because i'd like to get the feel of her character whether she's y or actually kind and accepting. but overall trés fantastique! we see no problems or serious issues in your application so well done for that, you're accepted!

31 / 01 / 15 ( update )
thanks for fixing the small suggestion, love the title for taeng's persona lols.   

♡byun baekhyun
pl6
#06
 

argent- says :
hello mari! thanks for applying and like any apps which I read, it's a pleasure looking through. so I'm going to start off with the age, I'm very glad to have another older member applicant, especially for the leader position but I'm a bit confused because it says that she's a 92'liner and then in the background it's 1993, mind fixing that small thing for me? <3 but I'm glad to see that the age was thought out well with position! I love how she's the one who firstly approaches and that she's the type who gets misunderstood, it's fascinating to have those types of characters.
     I love how she's a chinese member and a leader too, it reminds me of victoria of f(x), I could imagine seyeon being the leader who cheers the members on and gets them through hard times. It's really interesting to see her decisions, it shows that life isn't always your oyster. and oh wow, I really love her friends' plan, my friends would do the same with me if I was ever offered a possible music career so well done for the eccentric scouting story so far. everything seems fine ongoing.
     for solo activities mind adding which various shows they exactly were? oh and I'd love to visit her family ( esp mom. c; /shot ). I'm glad to see a trainee rival instead too, adding fuel to the fire huheu. d'aww such a shame taemin's banana milk though-/killed. everything looks great within the trivia section to me, caring leader s0bs. she has such healthy height and weight as well which is wonderful, xo. she'll be a great addition to the group especially in chinese variety shows because it means then that there's a large fanbase!
      now for the love interest, I love myungsoo! d'aww it's good to see infinite members, these two are misunderstood but very lovely characters deep inside, I'll ship them! their history and personality with one another is so cute, I wish I had it with my boy-friend ( oh wait i don't have any because I'm in an all girls school /killed. ) beautifully explained though!
    but overall I love the app, it was detailed and I love the decoration ( gifs are bae ), I also love the suggestions of scenes and pft, first language? bae you're fine! since you have not too many mistakes, but tiny fixes you're accepted! well done and sorry for my rambling, just fix those little errors please. thank you! <3

01 / 02 / 15 ( update )
thanks for fixing the small errors, awesome mc choices!.   

♡ kim myungsoo

 
pl4
#07
 

papeterie says :
hey, marin and thanks for applying! marin's such a nice and pretty name, hehe! anyway, let's start...
   i was wondering whether someone was going to apply with nana as their faceclaim, and looks like you did–nana's so gorgeous that i can't even; she's basically a goddess! another thing i'd like to say in aubrey's behalf is how happy she is by including her character into your app as well as having lee taeyong as love interest, and i've got to say that julianne and taeyong's relationship's adorable and 'taelie' is such a cute otp name! also, taeyong seems to be quite a gentleman; it's nice seeing him treat your character really well. from his personality section though, you didn't really state negative and neutral traits so, could you please add that in and such? thanks! everything else from your app seems alright and fine though–loving the amount of detail you've put in! with the talent twins part of the app, you didn't really have to add links, but that was very much appreciated! again, we have another character that's 'different' which makes your app refreshing and enjoyable for me to read ^^ love the persona by the way ;) amused me so much with 'lia, hera's glamorous kkap queen'! anyway, thanks again for applying and just make sure to fix taeyong's bit in the app and you're accepted!


(updated!) you're now accepted! thanks for fixing your app!

lee taeyong
pl5
#08
 

papeterie says :
hello, yui and thanks for applying! and about the ceo thing, yes, we're aware that the ceo of sm's kim youngmin however, in our fic, we decided of lee sooman coming back into sm entertainment and taking back his former position of being the ceo of sm; i hope this cleared up any confusion ^^ and you're right, kim youngmin's a fugly zombie.
   on to your app, thanks for the amount of detail you've put in and some of the customising you've done! your trivia section was especially fun for me to read–photobombing as a hobby, having a fear of butterflies–I CAN RELATE!! FINALLY, A CHARACTER THAT CAN RELATE TO ME.../COUGHS. i meant sarang /shot. if your character was chosen, you'll basically sarang and joohee fight over the title of chanyeol's biggest fan–that'd be fun, hehe ^^ joohee seems to be quite a fun and interesting character to be around!
    everything on your app seems all well and good however, you didn't include how joohee got into sm so, can you please add that in? as well as that, can you explain to me about the boarding school business for wouldn't it be hard for your character to reach the sm building to train? usually, trainees live in dorms which the company provides and tend to attend public/private schools close to the building for they've got to train for a certain amount of hours and all. 
    joohee and jungkookie–their relationship's just <3 childhood friends almost always gets my heart melting...and joohee ing the other members and their love interest is a fantastic scene request; that'd be really funny! 
            i guess that's all i've got to say before i go into fangirl-mode, hehe. again, thank chu for applying! make sure to fix those minor things pointed out and you're accepted! it was a pleasure going through your app!


(updated!) you're now accepted! thanks for fixing those minor errors!

jeon jungkook
pl6
#09
 

argent- says :
hi alex! so to start off with this review, a huge thanks for applying and I have to say, when I had read this alongside sienna, we are very impressed with the detail and jaein's character overall. we believe that she'll be a great leader for HERA. it's good to have the age appropriately chosen which you have done, and can I just thank you for being a member which has limited language abilities, i really like seeing that especially when it comes to the future years for this girlgroup. le cri es, she's going to be such a loving umma in the group, i love leaders who are motherly and mature to handle tough situations, reminds me of leader vic. 
<3
     it's nice to have a character like jaein because she's someone who can knock some sense back into members, i especially love her flaws, she's a strong character to hide her feelings. i just want to give her a hug myself, so great job with personality as well as background, once again showing that life isn't perfect and she must've had a hard time, she reminds me of a modern version of mulan or elsa, she's like a protector which is a great trait when it comes to leadership. her trainee story looks great too having an interest within poetry and missed opportunities passing by, the relationship between her and her sister is so adorable, i like encouragement and how her audition went, it's good to see development within her trainee time too! her talent section and ongoing is good, and sorry about that, yes lead dancer is included too but you got the claims right anyways. i can't really see any problems with your app so great job! love her style by the way and can i just say I LOVE BIG HERO 6 SO MUCH AND I LOVE BAYMAX, BE MY BAE NNGGGH. <3 /shot.
     it's good to see that you included allergies as well, and finally for the love interest. gaaah chanyeorr, sienna lurbs him as well, oho - fangirls in da house. /kicked. i love how both of them are rappers, the two could compose together and get along very well! chanyeol is such a dork ( but in a good way of course ), i'll be shipping heart heart. their history is so adorable too and the only thing I'd ask as a suggestion is if you can write down the troubles in which they face, like contacting, a new love rival etc but overall it's wonderfully fine. and don't be sorry, I love a lot, details make me smile winkeu. /kicked. anyways great job and other than that suggestion, your app overall was great and there were no big errors to be noticed so you're accepted!
<3       

♡ p. chanyeol
pl6
#10
 

argent- says :
hai min~ it's good to be reviewing and thanks for applying - it's good to have another older character applicant come into the scene. i'm glad that the age is appropriately chosen, it's also cool to see another canadian resident member within sment! my first little ask is as much as I love LE, that girl is jaw-droppingly talented, would it be alright to change into moonbyulyi ( i'm guessing from mamamoo? ), because the concept that HERA is to achieve is versatility and LE has that, but me and sienna believe that she is suited more within mature-like or eccentric concepts rather than cute. sorry if that offended you, i really don't mean to. but her personality yes indeed suits the leader position and from what I'm seeing, bona is a very strong character which is good for hard times. motherly leaders are always my favourites so good job with that! it's so cute to see her parents' love story, what an eccentric background detail! i'm also glad to see that her life had bumps to overcome too because we all know that not everything's perfect. although sienna and i are confused with the background section because you're stating about bona's parents losing contact and gaining it once more only to repeat and then end up together, we understand that but it had stated that bona was born in toronto and it's not stated within the background section but in it's place that she moved to seoul and that she grew up in ulsan, so we feel as though a chunk of her life is missing, we'd like it if you would elaborate more with the background as well as how long she stayed in canada and when she moves, because right now, it seems really confusing, perhaps simplifying it a bit more would be best(?).   
     a trainee exchange is certainly fascinating as well, so I applaud you for that, but could you perhaps add more detail about your time in yg? how was it there and the difference to sm, was bona sad that she was leaving? like that. her talent section seems overall fine, although for solo activities, me and sienna find that it's quite unlikely to be posing for big magazines or brands like vogue and etude house unless you were an idol or a professional model because trainees will be a lower priority when it comes to casting models for shoots, so if you could fix that, that would be great!
<3
         
 her trivia is filled out very good as well so well done and YES STEREK AND STYDIA MY OTP SHIPS WITH STILES, /loving you down. oh wow, and it's good to see different kinds of relationships, friends with benefits? how scandalous winkeu. /shot. it's cool to also have love rivals too, eunjung from t-ara seems very interesting, mind elaborating more on where this pair actually met? that would be good, there is not a problem at all with your style section so excellent with that. and for love interest, I really like how you put a variety for the trivia, it really helps alongside relationship and history too. haha the description of chen resembles him a lot in my opinion and I really like their relationship which is filled out too. but i've noticed that you meant for bona to have ( originally ) yoon sohee's lead within wolf/growl, but the problem is that it would be unlikely because roles like that are usually offered to visuals, actresses or models, it would be fine to make cameos though as students, so if you could fix that, that would be all problems sorted.
      overall thanks for applying with detail and just be sure to be fixing those errors, and you'll be accepted ( sorry if I came across as rude or hurtful in any way, i didn't want to seem like it all )
<3          

01 / 02 / 15 ( update )
thanks for fixing the errors, you're officially accepted now!

♡ kim jongdae
pl3
#11
 

papeterie says :
ayo riqah, and thanks for applying! i see another person has applied to be the leader and such, hehe! by the way, your scene requests and suggestions are quite good. loving the humour that goes here and there throughout your app–it was quite entertaining for me to read, i must say!
    the sections on your app seem to be alright however, aubrey and i would suggest to you add a little more detail on certain sections such as the trivia, scandal section, like explaining why and how the scandal was revealed (etc.) besides from that, on your character yuna's friends' section, you mentioned her being friends with bts members–how did your character meet them since they're idols from a different entertainment company; it'd be nice if you included how yuna has met them in big ent? apart from that, i would suggest for you to switch your singing twin since soyu's a lead vocal. referring back to adding more detail, can you also please add more detail on hoya's personality as well as your character's? also, can you please explain how you got into those entertainment companies as a trainee like did yuna audition, was she scouted? please elaborate more on your trainee life like how she switched from company to company? thanks! despite stating that your character's fearless, everyone has a fear even to the extent of fearing to have a fear so, please add at least one on. i suggest putting in an inferiority complex due to despite your character not being really afraid, you mentioned her of being insecure of the way she looks (etc.) another thing that we have to point out is your character's weight–yes, it's very healthy however, in s.korea, their perception of what they find healthy is different, and sm would make her go on a diet to at least 51kg being the maximum for yuna's weight. 
     
again, i'd like to say thanks for applying ^^ please fix those errors and your character will be accepted!

p.s sorry if my review sounded quite stern; aubrey and i just want to make sure that your-as well as everyone else's-app is the best that it could be.

 

hoya
pl4
#12
 

papeterie says :
hey, april! oh my, you've applied for the sushi; suzy's the 'bae' <3 see what i did there? no? /slapped.
/coughs as i go back to a much more normal-ish composure. anyway, from what i've seen in your app, i don't really see anything wrong with it. i'm lovin' the detail you've put in especially in the trainee life and background section. the love interest section is my favourite–their relationship with one another just gets me all giddy and stuff, hehe ^^ they both have a 'history' and 'chemistry'; i seriously love their relationship as in i fangirled to high heavens (as well as aubrey)–we're shipping them so hard! <3

     however, i do have a slight thing to question, and it's about the 'musical' thing, does alex and xiumin meet before they debut where there are no news of 'hera' having debuted yet? if so, can you alter it slightly, saying that the musical was a hologram musical (which they're filming)? thanks, for a meeting like that's really unusual and rare to happen between a trainee and idol (sunbae). another thing i'd like to mention-which i don't find to be really big-is your character's weight for most likely, sm would make alex's weight much lower. about 50-51kg maximum for her weight would be the most sm would let a female idol be.
        in the app, we would require for your character's personality traits to have three traits each so, can you please add one more of each? nevertheless, i love the app, and appreciate the extra images you've added in (etc.) thanks for applying and good luck! just make sure to clear up those little things up and you're accepted! ;)

(updated!) you're now accepted! thanks for fixing those minor errors!

p.s alex has a good taste especially with winnie the pooh and other stuff, teehee ^^

♡ kim xiumin
pl3
#13
 

argent- says :
hi hana! it's good to get the chance to review you, thanks for applying and to start off, i'll be speaking about the personality, the traits are suitable and explained very well ( great job! ) so I had the imagination of jangmi being the bright happy virus-like character. although I noticed that your neutral traits don't sort into it, you don't need to put confidence twice and sarcastic and sassy are considered negative traits therefore, could you please change that? I would suggest to use witty rather than sarcastic because sarcasm is more hurtful whilst being witty is more amusing but can sometimes be mean making it a neutral trait.
    but moving on, i see that jangmi is half french which is very fascinating indeed especially because sm has never had a french member within any of their groups yet. her childhood seems very heart warming and it's cute to have her being a music lover from a young age too. i like the fact she tried other things other than music as well to try out, it's interesting to see her life grow and expand into different areas from being reserved to more outgoing. awww i feel bad for her young self, aigoo~ but it's good to see the start of how her fear began. I also love her story of being discovered within KPOP-STAR and how her elimination led to a trainee offer in SMent. it's more realistic and unique other than winning and being the best.
    next we have the trainee life and HERA stats, 5 years is very reasonable for a kpop-star contestant as I know that even park boram took a while before her debut and akmu. it's also great to see that you've thought about trainee schedules and rather than having promotions straight away, she actually trained for two whole years before giving it a start, her promotions are very much wonderful. the positions and claims are suitable and good as well, so no worries about that. oh I would ask if you could replace the bts photos with bomi being jangmi's fc after all.
     family looks well too, and i can see the musical routes within them, and i'm glad that it's different rather than being some sort of CEO for a music ent or previous idol, i like how their jobs are toned down into more realistic ones. her friendships look really cool too, all i would ask is i know you don't have anything for OTHERS but seeming as though you say that you had a bunch of other friends, mind putting two of them in the others section, it only has to be a short description after all so hope you don't mind. for likes and dislikes, i like how you put her opinions within them which makes it amusing and more interesting to read and lol, over exaggerating with simple hurt is something i do too. her trivia is very helpful as well and WHO DOESN'T LOVE HELLO KITTY? ( /inserts my lurb here ).
     for style, if possible could you include pictures or gallery links, because despite the fact you have added detail onto your description, it's quite brief and so if you were chosen, we wouldn't want to mistaken her style and get you disappointed, so could you add links if not photos? that would be great. although the whole section other than the picture favour was fine and i really love her nicknames ( especially rosy because i have a friend called rosie and she's awesome ). now the final thing to discuss is her love interest section.
     this is something which sienna had pointed out more than me, but we both would appreciate it if you could add more personality traits onto myungsoo, 3 more at least but you had explained his personality so far very well so I'm sure you'll have no problem with coming up with more for him. he's such a great guy, cri es - i like the description of their meeting too and how they met around TTS' promotion time. it's a cute sunbae-hoobae relationship and i really find it sweet how she's a fangirl of him, lucky jangmi indeed - he's such a cute dork. it's interesting to see their relationship adapt and the troublesome times in which they face, i wish her luck indeed and oho, it's cute to see HERA make a cameo within that encouragement scene. it's also good to see it's not a cliche relationship in which the boy is always the wrong one, because us girls make mistakes too YUP. but overall your app was a pleasure to read and since there was mistakes in some important areas, i'll have to keep the app pending for the moment, but just fix those tiny errors and you'll be accepted!
<3         

♡ kim myungsoo
pl4
#14
 

argent- says :
hey! nice to meet'cha silvi, and thanks for checking HERA out and applying, it means a lot to both of us authors. because you specifically were answered by admin sienna, i'll only be reviewing up to the point before love interest as i'm not up to date with it but anyways, let's begin with personality.
     i imagine eunson being the calm and collected one of the group which is something i haven't seen very often so the idea is more unique in a good way. i really love the way in which you describe her and the description is detailed which i'm a fan of very much when it comes to knowing more about characters. your personality is overall fine and doesn't need any changing in my opinion. when it comes to background, thank you for being a full-korean member, as much as i also love foreign members, i find it nice to have full-korean members who lived within south korea within the group too. oh my god she has a twin, that's awesome! i love the bond between them, i really also love her musical persona, she was bullied? oh no, it's really touching to see that there are points in her life which weren't the best because it shows life isn't always perfect but i feel proud for her because she is determined and feels strongly about her dream no matter what anyone says despite moving schools. so *applauds*
     now when it comes to trainee life, it seems realistic to me and it's good to have a member who actually auditioned ( other than sienna ) and it's cool to see that she took her time with it too. her solo activities are looking good, and the scandal is something which i would see in allkpop or soompi so they're fine, and thanks for explaining the stage name and adding the name for the fanclub colour. her talent claims are suitable with the positions so there's no changes needed when it comes to that. her whole trivia was a pleasure to read and i love how she has SNS, it's one of my faves. if I'm honest, there's nothing that i can see which is actually wrong, the only thing i'd ask when it comes to style is if you can add links to galleries for clothing in different scenarios ( for e.g airport, formal, sleep etc )–this is a suggestion of mine. other than that, fantastic job with your application and i wish you the best of luck, now sienna will review your love interest section, thanks for applying!
<3          hey, sienna here, and aubrey gave me the job of reviewing the other half (or is it a quarter?) of your app since aubrey ended up getting confused. i really love and appreciate the amount of detail you've put for each love interest, even adding the other's first impression of one another and such which i actually found quite cute and beautiful with the 'some' relationship with junyeong, and the 'opposites attract' relationship going on with jungkookie!
    however, with the two love interests thing, is it a love triangle, and if so, would we choose  who eunson would end up with...or? yeah? if you would just pm or comment on the thread about it, that'd be grateful/helpful; thanks! overall, thanks for applying and you're accepted!

 

 sirius-
ljy/jjk
pl3
#15
 

papeterie says :
hey, ari! thanks for aplying and sorry for the long wait; i ended up distracting myself as well as having gotten myself quite busy with exams and such, but thank god that it's over...for now!
  onto the app, well, the amount of detail put on your app was great, and from reading your character's personality, everything seemed to be fine and alright as well as the appearance and style section (etc.) ; i especially liked how you put how dahyun's like on and off stage. for her training section seemed to be fine however, can you please state what other companies she auditioned for and was accepted into before entering sm entertainment? as for the solo activities, you can't really put down that dahyun wrote goodbye summer since it was written by f(x)'s amber, but if you stated that you helped write some of the lyrics, then that would be fine. the scandals section was fine as well as the stage name to talent claims section of the app, lol with baekhyun, hehe! i just realised this, but your background section is missing, and if you can put it down, that would be great ^^
  for dahyun's family and friends section, it was quite brief, but the information put was all relevant however, with the others section with jae won being dahyun's first love, can you please add on whether he's a trainee for sm, whether they hung out in school or still hang out? and if it was only school and with him being eighteen, he must be going off to uni pretty soon so, there wouldn't really be a chance of the two spending time with each other. the trivia section was filled in well and found it enjoying to read and go through–the trivia section's like my most or one of my favourite sections of app forms, hehe! 
  for the love interest section, omo, it's park chanyeol...he's so bae <3 for chanyeol's personality section, none of the traits seem to clash which is good, and seems almost accurate to the real chanyeol, haha! the history section was good and i loved how you have included some dialogue into it. the trivia and relationship section on the couple gives me an overall idea of the couple being quite cute and adorable with one another; it's quite fluffy, hehe. the scene requests were good especially the second one which sort of hit me right in da feels like asdfghjkl <3
  overall, i found your app to be quite good–i'll be putting the app on errors (pending) for now so, just make sure to fix those things pointed out and you're happily accepted! thanks for applying and good luck!

 

p.chanyeol
pl4
#16
CHARACTER NAME
 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras ultricies felis lorem, sit amet pharetra nunc rutrum quis. Donec dolor ipsum, tristique ut imperdiet nec, eleifend at tellus. Donec volutpat ante aliquam vehicula luctus. Duis id lacinia nulla. Fusce ornare nisl id tortor dapibus faucibus. Mauris mi massa, congue sed venenatis quis, sollicitudin non quam. 

 

lover name
pl3
#17
CHARACTER NAME
 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras ultricies felis lorem, sit amet pharetra nunc rutrum quis. Donec dolor ipsum, tristique ut imperdiet nec, eleifend at tellus. Donec volutpat ante aliquam vehicula luctus. Duis id lacinia nulla. Fusce ornare nisl id tortor dapibus faucibus. Mauris mi massa, congue sed venenatis quis, sollicitudin non quam. 

lover name
pl4
#18
CHARACTER NAME
 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras ultricies felis lorem, sit amet pharetra nunc rutrum quis. Donec dolor ipsum, tristique ut imperdiet nec, eleifend at tellus. Donec volutpat ante aliquam vehicula luctus. Duis id lacinia nulla. Fusce ornare nisl id tortor dapibus faucibus. Mauris mi massa, congue sed venenatis quis, sollicitudin non quam. 

 

lover name